Author Topic: Empath - Judi, Zadalia, Lady P or ?  (Read 18461 times)

Offline Sooshi

Re: Empath - Judi, Zadalia, Lady P or ?
« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2018, 08:37:55 PM »
She's come through verbatim on conversations that I've had with people AFTER I read with her.  They ended up saying the exact thing to me, in the same words as she conveyed them to me at a later date. I ended up getting some imporatant info that I would not have been privy to by reading with her. She's also picked up on some colloquialisms that she wasn't even familiar with. Dates that come through for her, usually have some significance, if they come through at all. Like if she says someone thinks they'll do something on a certain day, it will have some significance, like intentions to call on someone's birthday or something. Some days she's better than others. There's been one or two people I've asked about that she just couldn't pick up on, but when she's on, she's on fire. Rather than recommending that you don't call her too often, I'd recommend that you have something different to ask her about each time you call her. If you just keep asking "how does he feel about me?" you're going to get repetitive readings.

Offline psychicgirl87

« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2018, 06:22:34 PM »
Lady P and joey from CP

ScorpioRising221

« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2018, 01:43:38 AM »
I've never read with Lady P so I cannot speak on her skills but I have read with Judi expensively and have had experience with Zadalia. If its based on empathic ability than I would say Zadalia but to use her readings sparingly, when she's focused and tuned in she's amazing but when she gets comfortable with you she has a way of getting relaxed and less accurate. Judi is great too but can't use her services too often.

Offline NeSSi

« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2018, 06:24:43 PM »
Of these three, I would say Zadalia. She is really ethical what to me means a lot. I'm not saying LP is not!! but the fact that Zadalia offers you free minutes and let you know when she doesn't connect means to me that, at least, she has good intentions. She couldn't connect on the first couple of times when I called her; on the 3rd and the 4th she was right and what she said made sense to me; although she told my POI and I would have more communication this month and he blocked me at the beginning of it! hehehe. But most of us know already about empaths and timing and she usually don't give you any timeframe, but it came naturally on the reading (I never ask for timing)... She is a good empath IMO.
LP was good and mostly right tbh but she was a bit more general than Zadalia. I really liked the first reading with LP as she knew nothing about my situation but I still have a good connection with her and I like her.
Judi was not bad, some things made sense and were true... but I think she makes things up a lot and tries to string you along too. I think she felt I needed an apology from my POI so I'm sure she just made that up!! hahaha. Brilliant!! (if you have a good sense of humour, though!). I slept much better that night knowing now at the bottom of my POI's frozen heart there is some remorse. ;) LOL
« Last Edit: October 25, 2018, 06:34:41 PM by NeSSi »

Offline wishes215

« Reply #19 on: October 25, 2018, 08:55:33 PM »
I was about to post a question about who you think is a better empath and then I saw this:)) So I have read with Judi and Lady P, Zadalia has for some reason blocked me. LOL! my understanding is that she isn't taking new clients right now which I get, but don't see a reason to block someone. Just say so:))

so Judi wasn't mind blowing and frankly there is no way of confirming anything she said. Lady P on the other hand said stuff that was too good to be true. Like too positive which I don't see at all. she apparently doesn't do timelines because she said that they don't always happen and then ppl get disappointed which I appreciate. Another thing I've noticed is that she almost always says that there is a third party involved, wondering if she actually picks that up or its almost always is the case so she just uses that line no matter what.

Offline scarlora

« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2018, 09:06:00 PM »
I was about to post a question about who you think is a better empath and then I saw this:)) So I have read with Judi and Lady P, Zadalia has for some reason blocked me. LOL! my understanding is that she isn't taking new clients right now which I get, but don't see a reason to block someone. Just say so:))

so Judi wasn't mind blowing and frankly there is no way of confirming anything she said. Lady P on the other hand said stuff that was too good to be true. Like too positive which I don't see at all. she apparently doesn't do timelines because she said that they don't always happen and then ppl get disappointed which I appreciate. Another thing I've noticed is that she almost always says that there is a third party involved, wondering if she actually picks that up or its almost always is the case so she just uses that line no matter what.

She never told me about a third party until, there was one in my 3rd and latest reading from her in May. 

Offline wishes215

« Reply #21 on: October 26, 2018, 01:23:50 AM »
Oh I’m glad it’s not just her go-to line. How has she been for u? Does she make predictions or just an empath?

She never told me about a third party until, there was one in my 3rd and latest reading from her in May.

Offline star1

« Reply #22 on: October 29, 2018, 12:43:00 PM »
Is Lady P good at her email readings on her personal website? I'd like a reading with an empath as I haven't read with a decent one yet. I contacted Zadalia on Keen, but no response as of yet.

Offline NeSSi

« Reply #23 on: October 29, 2018, 04:03:55 PM »
Is Lady P good at her email readings on her personal website? I'd like a reading with an empath as I haven't read with a decent one yet. I contacted Zadalia on Keen, but no response as of yet.

Yes, I did twice on her website and it was good, better than on Keen. She'll record an audio and send you a WeTransfer link to download it.

Offline star1

« Reply #24 on: October 29, 2018, 04:39:04 PM »

Yes, I did twice on her website and it was good, better than on Keen. She'll record an audio and send you a WeTransfer link to download it.

Thanks for your feedback.

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #25 on: October 31, 2018, 12:23:44 PM »
LadyP is not bad. I didn't feel very positive after her reading, but she was pretty accurate I would say. Also, I gave her background info about my situation, and now in hindsight maybe I told her too much? Cause then she can extrapolate from what I said and make assumptions. So if she asks for background info, I'd say don't give her a lot of stuff, just basic things. I think that was my mistake.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #26 on: November 01, 2018, 12:15:17 AM »
Make a note that the audio recording uploads are only available for 2 weeks. I didn't realize that and mine have been long deleted.

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #27 on: November 03, 2018, 09:47:34 PM »
Lady P, Zadalia is a good cold reader empath and con artist. Judi may have some small gift, but offers a lot of bullshit along with it.

You think Zadalia is a con artist?   

Offline Chelle9054

« Reply #28 on: November 04, 2018, 01:04:22 PM »
My experience with Judi was she was a feel-good reader and I was let down after. Felt staged and syrupy. Someone here mentioned Joey from CP. No thank you, there. If you look at CP reviews and an individual psychic they could have given 20,000 readings and only have a couple hundred reviews. That is not good. Joey has under a 100 reviews I think. To me, that speaks volumes.
I liked Zadalia. She is scary blunt I think, although my predictions didn't manifest, but I also deleted the recording. Lady P 1st time was good. 2nd time not so much. Borrowed from 1st reading and I never called her again.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #29 on: November 04, 2018, 01:09:49 PM »
My experience with Judi was she was a feel-good reader and I was let down after. Felt staged and syrupy. Someone here mentioned Joey from CP. No thank you, there. If you look at CP reviews and an individual psychic they could have given 20,000 readings and only have a couple hundred reviews. That is not good. Joey has under a 100 reviews I think. To me, that speaks volumes.
I liked Zadalia. She is scary blunt I think, although my predictions didn't manifest, but I also deleted the recording. Lady P 1st time was good. 2nd time not so much. Borrowed from 1st reading and I never called her again.

Judi got some stuff right for present but I’m not too sure about her because when she was channeling my ex she used a diminutive of my name that my ex never used. Two of them in fact (my first name has several common shorthands but my ex never used any of them). So that really made me doubt. Maybe she just exaggerated for effect? Either way I don’t think I’ll call her again.

anything