Author Topic: September 2018 Monthly General Reading for Fire Signs  (Read 1654 times)

Offline OpenDiaryTarot

• Hello, I'm Bria!
    • Open Diary Tarot
September 2018 Monthly General Reading for Fire Signs
« on: August 22, 2018, 04:30:57 PM »
Fire Signs: Aries, Leo, and Sagittarius

This is your general reading for the month of September 2018. Since this is a general reading it may or may not resonate with some of you. If you ever want a personal reading just for you, you can visit my site and I will be happy to help you the best way I can ((HUGS))

This month is about movement, it is about closing that chapter that you are holding on to. You might have this fearful feeling of letting go because things are left undone. The Death Card is here to reassure you that you have done all you could do, nothing more is needed from you.    
   It is time for you to embrace the changes that is needed. So this is your month to let go of that guilt you are feeling, it does not do you any good to harbor the past. You need to know you are ready for this, you have been ready for some time now to move on but you been blocking yourself by staying still.  It’s time to move.

Offline Car_fanatic

Re: September 2018 Monthly General Reading for Fire Signs
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2018, 04:43:03 PM »
 >:(  >:(  >:(

Offline OpenDiaryTarot

• Hello, I'm Bria!
    • Open Diary Tarot
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2018, 04:44:47 PM »
Did I do something wrong. I can delete them. I don't want to make people mad.

I just like to help people.

Offline dfalcone1

« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2018, 01:30:41 AM »
Ummm...ok I thought this was a review site, NOT a site where I would find tarot and other readers and psychics cleverly soliciting business through free readings. Please delete your 4 posts. You know exactly what you are doing. Else you will likely be reported to the site owners.

Did I do something wrong. I can delete them. I don't want to make people mad.

I just like to help people.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2018, 01:44:46 AM »
😂😂😂😂😂😂 the bs never ends. This must be one of those newspaper horoscopes or she took her time to copy and paste from online somewhere lol

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2018, 01:48:19 AM »
I doubt they have been copied and pasted from online, unless it’s from a site where English isn’t the first language of the site owners ... the grammar is terrible lol.

Offline dfalcone1

« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2018, 05:30:04 AM »
I doubt they have been copied and pasted from online, unless it’s from a site where English isn’t the first language of the site owners ... the grammar is terrible lol.

lol! true grammar is off and looks like it's rush written just for the heck of it to traffic over site visitors.