Author Topic: Shy Owl  (Read 2557 times)

Offline montauk

Shy Owl
« on: August 14, 2018, 06:25:49 AM »
Has anyone read with Shy Owl? She also claims to have mediumship abilities, I thought she did pick up traits about the ones that had crossed over, but was off on other things, and gave me a long story about a new interest I would meet, which I did not ask for...

Offline journalmuse

Re: Shy Owl
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2018, 06:00:32 PM »
Has anyone read with Shy Owl? She also claims to have mediumship abilities, I thought she did pick up traits about the ones that had crossed over, but was off on other things, and gave me a long story about a new interest I would meet, which I did not ask for...

I have once, some time ago. Was not impressed. I remember literally nothing from the reading except being underwhelmed, that's how bad it was.

Offline Yt5587

Re: Shy Owl
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2018, 08:09:21 PM »

I have once, some time ago. Was not impressed. I remember literally nothing from the reading except being underwhelmed, that's how bad it was.

I second this. Very blehh

anything