Author Topic: When psychics tell you different things  (Read 7447 times)

Offline Dreamer23

When psychics tell you different things
« on: July 23, 2018, 12:51:37 PM »
I am trying to figure out if my POI is currently seeing someone. I know I could ask him directly, but I don't want to.

When I contact psychics and ask if they see anything about POI, they never mention a third party. They don't even mention him dating or looking.

When I specifically ask: is he dating someone? or could he be dating around? , about half of them say: yes I see him dating but nothing serious. Maybe a date or two here and there.
The others would still say no.

It's so confusing! Why couldn't they mention it when I first ask a general question? Why only when I ask a more direct question some of them say oh yes he could be dating or he is dating.

I also had a reading who asked me the last time I saw POI and it was several months ago and she said that he's not seeing me because of a female around him. Did she make that up? Because duh...obviously if I don't see him for a few months he could be dating someone?

So I get confused and then I spend more and more money to try to undo the confusion...which leads me nowhere. I get so many different answers from all these psychics it's so weird.

Offline alphabetsoup

Re: When psychics tell you different things
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2018, 12:59:49 PM »
I have been reading for years and this is how it goes. None of them will be able to tell you, or if one of them is right you won't know until it's too late.   They will say they don't see anyone around him and if you tell them he's with someone then they will say that he not that into the her, because they didn't pick up the third party. 

Honestly ask a mutual friend or facebook stalk, but a psychic will not help you answer this question. Because if they are right you won't know and if you don't like the answer you can keep calling until you get one you like.

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2018, 01:11:55 PM »
I have been reading for years and this is how it goes. None of them will be able to tell you, or if one of them is right you won't know until it's too late.   They will say they don't see anyone around him and if you tell them he's with someone then they will say that he not that into the her, because they didn't pick up the third party. 

Honestly ask a mutual friend or facebook stalk, but a psychic will not help you answer this question. Because if they are right you won't know and if you don't like the answer you can keep calling until you get one you like.

Ugh...I thought this might be the case. I thought they could pick up on a third party but I guess not. His facebook stuff is very minimal he never posts pics when he is dating someone. We don't have any mutual friends. I don't want to ask him because I don't want to sound like I am oh so curious. I asked to meet up with him a few times and he said yes he'd love to but he never followed up...which makes me think that he has someone and he doesn't want to meet me and tell me to my face.

I guess I will find out somehow, sooner or later. It's just so hard to stop myself from contacting those psychics.

Offline Car_fanatic

« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2018, 01:57:03 PM »
I have spoken with a few psychics who have picked up on a 3rd party. Largely b/c her energy is so strong and toxic and is ruining my POI's life! Angelic Dream picked up a 3rd party, Zadalia (although I didn't like her overall", QofC (was not accurate about the present) but picked up 3rd party, Lotus of Light, and TJ373 picked up some very bad energy but couldn't name it. I told him what it was.

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2018, 02:10:29 PM »
I have spoken with a few psychics who have picked up on a 3rd party. Largely b/c her energy is so strong and toxic and is ruining my POI's life! Angelic Dream picked up a 3rd party, Zadalia (although I didn't like her overall", QofC (was not accurate about the present) but picked up 3rd party, Lotus of Light, and TJ373 picked up some very bad energy but couldn't name it. I told him what it was.

Hmmm...okay. I speak with Zadalia and Lotus of Light. They didn't say anything about a third party. But maybe if it's not a strong connection they can't pick up? Although in the past I had psychics who picked up any kind of connection even if it was "mild". But these were psychics I went to in person.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2018, 02:22:51 PM »
The thing is, even if they pick up a third party and pick up it's not a good relationship, it doesn't always mean the POI will leave the situation..so hearing this type of stuff just makes it harder to let go.

First POI I called about had an on/off relationship with someone and even though many picked it up, he still stayed in the relationship, so they were all wrong about him walking away.  Men are idiots sometimes, and just stay where they are comfortable, or maybe the psychics just tell you BS to keep you calling back for years...there have been stories of people that heard the POI was miserable where they were at and then find out that was not the case.

Bottom line is, if the POI is with someone else, or you suspect he is out there dating around, move on, you deserve someone who won't make you feel like second fiddle.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2018, 02:24:25 PM by sawthelight »

Offline Sag78

« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2018, 02:37:34 PM »
Zadalia and Lotus of Light couldn't pick up the third party in my case. And they were totally wrong overall

Offline aquagirl

« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2018, 02:43:05 PM »
Here is my two cents worth.  There are many reasons if they are psychic. Not everyone has the same abilities and pick up on different things.  The third party may be around and not significant enough to the poi to pick up.  Even if they are in a relationship they may not view themselves as such because they are unhappy and want to leave.  Some readers don’t like doing third party reads and find it an invasion of privacy.  The big one, you’re not always meant to know everything. Your life lessons are for you to work out. So the universe may block certain information from you so you can learn that lesson. I had a couple of readers who are really good tell me they didn’t see a third party and there ended up being one. These readers were spot on for many many other things.  I take I was just not meant to know.  It can depend on your energy and mental state you’re in when you’re being read. If you’re anxious, depressed, or have a mental illness etc it effects a reading. The same is true if the poi is not in the most mentally stable state. As in the moment of their reading it might be accurate because that is how they feel, but hours later with an erratic emotional state it can change.  Think of spirit as the radio station and the reader like the radio. Some days the radio signal is clear sometimes there’s static. Your emotional state can effect the static.  When you had that reading that person may have not been seeing anyone and it could have happened later that day or the next.  Also, if you are being read by many people in a short period of time , the readings can very, it’s like the energy gets fed up and just starts going all over the place.  And lastly, some people even if they don’t know they are doing it, block aspects of themselves being read.  I’ve encountered this as well.   You can’t read energy that a person doesn’t give permission to read.  I block my energy this way and only allow people I trust to connect to me.

Ideally find one or two peole who trust, I’d say max three.  Before you’re read make sure your energy is stable, meditate if you can.  Ask God or universe or whom ever you believe in to allow the information to flow to the reader that you need to know and that will help you in your path.  You will be given what you are meant to know. You may also find your readings are much clearer and have a better over all reading experience. 

Offline aquagirl

« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2018, 02:47:28 PM »

Bottom line is, if the POI is with someone else, or you suspect he is out there dating around, move on, you deserve someone who won't make you feel like second fiddle.

Exactly! This doesn’t need a psychic reading at all.  Why would anyone want someone that is involved with someone else or is on the fence between you and them.  This person will only repeat that behavior with you. 

If you want to know if they are with someone so you can move on, that’s different.  Somethings you just don’t need a reading for IMO.

Offline Reviewer07

« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2018, 10:41:58 AM »
Psychics... who knows with them who knows what to believe and yet we keep going back at least I do.

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2018, 02:39:00 AM »
That's what happens with cold readings. You're feeding them the info that it is a concern when asking a specific question like that, so they can't come up with it on their own in a general reading because they don't have real psychic abilities.

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2018, 03:57:54 PM »
Is there a school training on how to become a psychic? When I was in depression I was calling random psychic on keen and there one psychic said that people think we know everthing but we don’t and she need a little bit of information so she could tune into me, I hang up after that.

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2018, 05:01:24 PM »
Is there a school training on how to become a psychic? When I was in depression I was calling random psychic on keen and there one psychic said that people think we know everthing but we don’t and she need a little bit of information so she could tune into me, I hang up after that.

People make money from courses on how to be more intuitive how to be a medium etc. But I see this as a gift, it's like when someone was born with a good singing voice and they can be a singer. I mean everyone can sing but not everyone can sing well. I see the psychic abilities as the same thing. You are born with the gift of seeing more than others, seeing into future and stuff and it's a more pronounced gift than what others have. And I guess you can say you are a psychic and you give readings to people.

Offline aquagirl

« Reply #13 on: July 25, 2018, 10:39:49 PM »

People make money from courses on how to be more intuitive how to be a medium etc. But I see this as a gift, it's like when someone was born with a good singing voice and they can be a singer. I mean everyone can sing but not everyone can sing well. I see the psychic abilities as the same thing. You are born with the gift of seeing more than others, seeing into future and stuff and it's a more pronounced gift than what others have. And I guess you can say you are a psychic and you give readings to people.

I had to double check to see if i didn't write this lol I use the singing analogy all the time, everyone on the planet can sing, but not everyone can sing well. And even those that do sing well can only sing in certain ranges.  Intuition is something everyone on the planet has,  psychic  the "singers " of the world.  But each psychic has different abilities and how they read. People have an unrealistic exception of how these abilities work. they seem to think that a psychic should know everything magically. They should now if they are lying, they should know that a person did xyz, they want to wow'd like some dog and pony trick show. psychics are human beings with real lives like you.  There is nothing wrong with a psychic asking for a bit of information to tune into your energy. Some of the most accurate psychics I've had i tell them the situation and they are able to tune right into everything and tell me what is going on. I'm not into test the psychic, I'm also not into wasting my money. I know what type of information i need and rather zero in on it.  Each psychic tunes into energy differently.  Some use tools others don't, doesn't make one better or worse. I hate when i see "she reads cards, " like it's some horrible thing.  Now with that said not all tarot readers are psychic, you don't have to be psychic to read tarot.  Anyone can learn to read cards. But i've had friends read cards for me that aren't psychic and have been spot on in what they have read about.  Anyone can claim to psychic, and sadly you learn that through trial and error as a client. Psychic abilities can't be measured like other skill sets.

Yes there are courses and such, no "formal" education, just people creating courses and institutions to help others.  With that said, you can go back to singing, someone people take lessons even though they can't sing, some will sing better and others with training develop their voices to professional levels. Psychic courses are no different. Some people repress their abilities and block them, because of something that has happened in the past, etc... so courses can help them tune in and build what they have.  We all have different life paths, just like not everyone is going to be an amazing bang on psychic, not everyone is going to have the vocal range of Celine Dion either.  Having a realistic approach and understanding of how psychic abilities would extremely helpful to a lot of people who use these services. It would help avoid unrealistic expectations and disappointments as well.

For example, i never hold it against or judge a psychic's abliity based solely on timing. I see this in reviews i read all the time. she/he is a bad reader because they said John would call on the Tuesday, well he called on Wednesday, some psychic you are.  Even if didn't happen when they said, i wouldn't judge them on that alone. In this forum i have read many times, they said the psychic said June and ended up being the following year. Timing is difficult, especially when other people are involved.

Offline njlady

« Reply #14 on: July 26, 2018, 05:02:14 PM »
I am trying to figure out if my POI is currently seeing someone. I know I could ask him directly, but I don't want to.

Honestly, the phrase "third party" means next to nothing.

You want specifics, ask specifics.  Is X currently having sex regularly with anyone? Has X had sexual contact with anyone in the last month?  Has X had sexual contact with anyone that he has feelings for in the last month?

Ask WHAT it is that you want to know.  Vague questions get vague answers.