Author Topic: Old Seraphim Harbinger  (Read 3093 times)

Offline Gemini38

Old Seraphim Harbinger
« on: July 23, 2018, 12:03:23 PM »
Anybody have any experiences with her?

Offline Sooshi

Re: Old Seraphim Harbinger
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2018, 03:47:42 PM »
If you search the forum, you'll find older posts about her.

Offline Member5

« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2018, 10:27:24 PM »
She was right on the first call, then totally wrong for me on two separate subjects in the next, and she completely flipped her story from the first call as well. So I do not recommend.

Offline montauk

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2018, 05:51:29 AM »
she's good on picking up current energies/moods, but tends to switch the story from reading to reading, one day poi is a "life partner", but another day Not even close to a Karmic soulmate/will not last, etc., so idk what to think.

Offline LayaLove

« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2020, 08:59:18 AM »
I had a reading with her today. To ask about a POI. She took time to shuffle then said i see you guys are on a long break. First of all we never dated. We havent seen each other in months but we are still in communication so technically we are not on a break. I also called to see what was going to happen. So then I asked Do you see us hanging out soon? She then says I dont think so to be honest with you but I will ask, She puts me on hold comes back and then tells me its Im getting a strong YES. Then I asked what we were going to be doing hanging out or working on a project and then she recommended a clairvoyant.
I wouldnt recommend her. She needed to be fed information and was useless to me.

anything