Author Topic: Dawn001  (Read 4188 times)

Offline truthseeker87

Dawn001
« on: July 03, 2018, 11:34:54 PM »
Never call this person. I just called and when she answered I politely stated my name. I asked her is she could please tell me any messages there may be for me from the other side (since I found her in mediums). She rudely said "I don't work that way. You have to be specific about who you want to contact". Ok, so I told her my grandmother or my dad.

Then. She hung up. Just like that.I went to message her to see what happened, perhaps I had disconnected by mistake but she had blocked me.

This tells me she is a cold reader. I have talked to other readers on that site who don't lie you to say who you want to talk to since whoever wants to come through, will come through. What you need to hear is what comes through.

I think she is a fraud plain and simple. There was no reason for her to hang up and block.

Beware.

Offline Yt5587

Re: Dawn001
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2018, 01:12:40 AM »
Hey I’m so sorry she treated you that way. I just want to say I agree with you 100%. I didn’t contact her for that reason, mine was different, but she was just cold and negative. Idk, you know when you don’t like someone’s voice and energy? I felt that way with her.

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2018, 01:20:39 AM »
So sorry. Xxx

Offline njlady

« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2018, 01:36:06 AM »
I have talked to other readers on that site who don't lie you to say who you want to talk to since whoever wants to come through, will come through.

I have a Circle of Spirits reading with Robert E. Hansen later this summer https://www.robertehansen.com/  and he always says that it's not a direct person-to-person call to the other side.  You just never know who is going to show up.

Offline truthseeker87

« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2018, 08:25:55 PM »
Yes, this is why this Dawn001 is a fraud. First of all, why hang up after me asking if anyone has a message. It shows she needed more to go on. Secondly, why hang up PERIOD. I gave her no reason to do so. I wasn't rude or hostile. Shows she is afraid of something. She isn't real. I would have called my go to medium, however she was not online at the time.

Offline Hillcam

« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2018, 03:06:45 AM »
I had a similar experience with her a few years back.

She’s one of those readers that sends free minutes CONSTANTLY in hopes that people will call her.

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2018, 11:56:53 AM »
I have talked to other readers on that site who don't lie you to say who you want to talk to since whoever wants to come through, will come through.

I have a Circle of Spirits reading with Robert E. Hansen later this summer https://www.robertehansen.com/  and he always says that it's not a direct person-to-person call to the other side.  You just never know who is going to show up.

Thanks for sharing this site. He seems interesting. Have you read with him before?

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2018, 08:15:51 PM »
Robert Hansen?
I don't understand his listings. It's $500 dollars for a private reading. Really?

What does the gallery mean at $60, that as many people will be read in 1.5 hours and you may only get 10 minutes?

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2018, 08:58:16 PM »
Robert Hansen?
I don't understand his listings. It's $500 dollars for a private reading. Really?

What does the gallery mean at $60, that as many people will be read in 1.5 hours and you may only get 10 minutes?

Some mediums charge that much. I don't know if it makes them better. I read with Jamie Butler a few times and she is $650 per hour and $450 for 30 min or something like that

Offline njlady

« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2018, 09:13:42 PM »

Thanks for sharing this site. He seems interesting. Have you read with him before?

I've seen him read many times over the past 15 or so years.  He is excellent.  The specific things he gets are really amazing. 

Offline njlady

« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2018, 10:10:46 PM »
Robert Hansen?

Yes, and he's worth it.   If you have lost your child, he charges $400.

The first time I saw him read I had gone to a psychic event at a church in NYC with readers and speakers all day long.  I went to see Dannion Brinkley and a couple other people.  Anyway, Robert was up last.  I had never heard of him.  He blew the crowd away. 

The circle is 6 people, 2 hrs $175 each person.  A lot of people come in groups to the circles.  Family of 4, whatever.  Most of the circles sold out in minutes or had 1 seat left.  You all get read.  It's not a time thing.  If my grandma comes through short and sweet and the guy next to me has both his parents and grandpa he's going to get his messages from all three.  He's not going to give one person an hour and 1 minute each for everyone else, but he does give each person the time they need to get what is coming through. 

Personally, it's very uplifting for me to see other people get mediumship readings from a medium like him.  Some people are so broken, grief-stricken, guilty, distraught or whatever their situation is and when they get details from him that no one else could possibly know about their life and death and then are told about events that happened after their death that they were there for, you can practically see the healing effect it has on them.     

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2018, 02:18:41 AM »
Robert Hansen?

Yes, and he's worth it.   If you have lost your child, he charges $400.

The first time I saw him read I had gone to a psychic event at a church in NYC with readers and speakers all day long.  I went to see Dannion Brinkley and a couple other people.  Anyway, Robert was up last.  I had never heard of him.  He blew the crowd away. 

The circle is 6 people, 2 hrs $175 each person.  A lot of people come in groups to the circles.  Family of 4, whatever.  Most of the circles sold out in minutes or had 1 seat left.  You all get read.  It's not a time thing.  If my grandma comes through short and sweet and the guy next to me has both his parents and grandpa he's going to get his messages from all three.  He's not going to give one person an hour and 1 minute each for everyone else, but he does give each person the time they need to get what is coming through. 

Personally, it's very uplifting for me to see other people get mediumship readings from a medium like him.  Some people are so broken, grief-stricken, guilty, distraught or whatever their situation is and when they get details from him that no one else could possibly know about their life and death and then are told about events that happened after their death that they were there for, you can practically see the healing effect it has on them.   

Yes, I know I've seen that with other mediums, (the healing effect because they don't have a reason why), but as good as he was for you, he may be crap for me. I've had pricey reads before but nothing ever expensive like he is. I would never risk it.

ScorpioRising221

« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2018, 12:34:43 PM »
Sorry you were treated that way! I read with her two years ago and she was extremely rude to me as well, even laughed at me. She’s nuts though I remember a thread on her where someone posted feedback Dawn left on other readers pages, angry some man wouldn’t come back to her.