Author Topic: Divine Love  (Read 81376 times)

Offline Star_01

Re: Divine Love
« Reply #270 on: August 03, 2019, 05:27:49 PM »
I'm sorry to say for me personally I found her to sugarcoat my situation and she made out someone loved me that much that they got giddy thinking of me and how wonderful things would be.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #271 on: August 03, 2019, 09:32:16 PM »
I never did read with her. I sat in queue for a month and was still at number 8 so I let it drop off.

Offline Rag rats

« Reply #272 on: August 03, 2019, 11:31:55 PM »
Completely rubbish for me as well

Offline hope36

« Reply #273 on: August 03, 2019, 11:39:00 PM »
I'm on her queue at #6 now, wondering if I should read or not with her :-\

Offline kumamon

« Reply #274 on: August 28, 2019, 09:45:57 PM »
How to get in touch with her ?
I have been on the queue but not moving
Seeing her online
But not actually taking any arrange calls
Tried to do appointments and not taking any

:(

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #275 on: August 29, 2019, 06:35:25 AM »
It takes forever to talk to her. It took me months. there is no other way around it other than to wait it out

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #276 on: September 12, 2019, 03:11:37 AM »
bumping this. Anyone have any of her predictions pan out

Offline Scorpio9227

« Reply #277 on: October 15, 2019, 12:05:06 AM »
I've been wondering how frequently she comes online"? or how long it takes to get to her. I've been sixth in her queue for prob a week now, and the line doesn't seem to be budging. Have her predictions panned out? Essentially, is she worth the wait. haha..

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #278 on: October 20, 2019, 12:02:27 AM »
I've been in line nearly a month and finally got to #1 this afternoon. No call, no keen text, just cut out of line! I'm so upset. I can't wait a whole other month, and anyway keen wouldn't allow me back in line. I called customer service to see if she blocked me and they said no, the call never went through. They refunded my money then said they'd have someone get back to me by Tuesday. But for now no appointments or waitlist for me. I hope she isn't as good as I imagined she'd be...

Offline SarahM

« Reply #279 on: October 22, 2019, 03:57:12 PM »
I was in her queue and then she blocked me, I have never spoken to her before? Has this happened to anyone else? Cause it's ridiculous.

Offline kumamon

« Reply #280 on: October 24, 2019, 11:22:03 AM »
She is amazing empath, she has very clear and direct reading, lots of things she knows and She is the only psychic from Keen able to read which I can validate and confirm!
She told me something about what POI is going to do but there’s no timeline, will see
But definitely she is worth to wait for

Offline Scorpio9227

« Reply #281 on: October 24, 2019, 09:50:22 PM »
I’m a little disappointed overall because I waited for this reading for over a months, and all of his feelings and thoughts that she described happened prob a month ago. When she asked a couple of questions, after explain that were at a stalemate, he’s stalling, blah blah I said yeah that all happened a moth ago.. and she was like oh that makes sense (but this was literally 10 min into the call.. she’s not cheap either)..she was quite sweet, but the way she explains thing she sort of rambles on.. she basically said we’ll move forward, but slowlyyyyyy and that he adores me. Some of the things she’s mentioned, I know to be true, but overall I was hoping for a lot more insight, into my VERY complicated bf haha

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #282 on: December 22, 2019, 03:36:16 AM »
I'm sorry to say for me personally I found her to sugarcoat my situation and she made out someone loved me that much that they got giddy thinking of me and how wonderful things would be.

Exactly the same here. I found all her said non-sense.

Online Aaron0326

« Reply #283 on: December 22, 2019, 02:32:55 PM »
I had a convo with her for the first time.  Wasn’t terribly impressed.  She said her guides were referring to my ex as a party girl which is polar opposite of reality

Offline ishaprakash

« Reply #284 on: December 23, 2019, 10:11:08 PM »
im the 1st in line and it says she will be online today at 5pdt...

should i do general reading on love or ask direct question? im really hoping to get a good honest ready with her its  my first time. i talked to kisha today..... i hope she is better than her??

anything