Author Topic: Empathic Emma  (Read 4745 times)

Offline TulipsAndSunflowers

Empathic Emma
« on: May 08, 2021, 01:41:27 AM »
Keen to read your stories, guys?
Had an 8 min convo on the chat with her, a very fair price and types fast ish. She tuned in fast and mentioned a few things about my man that very very specific. Like details about our argument and certain arrangements that we have together - without me mentioning anything.

Re: Empathic Emma
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2021, 01:04:51 AM »
Talking to myself on here but have an update on her predictions...
so far she has been very accurate with me, spot on on contact predictions and feelings and relationship details.
Just to give some examples - a few weeks ago she predicted I would be moving to a new flat at the end of June (she said max 1st of July) and that is correct (moving on the 23rd).
Correctly picked up on POI's specific personality traits and the fact that we are into some kinky stuff (not going to go into details but she was spot on).
Correctly predicted how my POI would behave and what he would 'say' after our argument.
Waiting to see if I will really be working in four weeks (said 6 weeks 2 weeks ago so I will be back with an update) AND if me and POI travel somewhere for my bday which she also predicted (this is less than six weeks away so will update on here when/IF it happens!).
I noticed she had some 1* reviews but I don't think they are genuine as I really wouldn't call her a generic reader ?
She defo throws in some occasional generic BS and I am no fan of that stuff, but she has been right on many detailed things and way better - imo - than most readers on that site.
However, she only seems to do chat, which is a little annoying (she isn't super slow but obviously you'd get way more out of it if it were an over the phone conversation). She doesn't respond if you message her privately. She seems to deliberately type slowly towards the end just before you run out of funds. (but I also understand that if you ask a question 30-40 seconds before the reading is due to end, it may not necessarily be easy to actually get the answer AND message it to you, hence why I think it would be great if she could send quick 'relays' via private message). Overall, I think she is worth the price and will be back for sure.
Will update on here on other predictions, just planning to see what happens and not contact her until after June.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2021, 01:06:36 AM by TulipsAndSunflowers »

Offline Lala123

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2021, 02:11:28 PM »
She was extremely generic and also incorrect for me

« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2021, 02:27:22 PM »
Thank you for letting us know, Lala!
Maybe it was just luck then, I’ll see what happens over the next couple of months.
I don’t like that she only does chat.
Anyone else read with her?

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2021, 04:14:28 PM »
She was extremely generic and also incorrect for me

I agree with this

Offline Carmendiaz

« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2021, 04:27:38 PM »
I tried her… she is not good at all. Generic

Said he thinks our relationship is strong. We are not even in one.

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2021, 09:00:34 PM »
Wrong when I read with her. Said I wouldn’t get contact and her reason why made NO sense and was obviously wrong. I also was contacted a few days later.