Author Topic: WARREN  (Read 1337 times)

Offline Florallover87

WARREN
« on: August 30, 2024, 01:24:34 AM »
Has anyone read with Warren from CP? He is one of topest readers and his feedback is from 4,9 ?

Offline Beans9224

Re: WARREN
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2024, 01:39:18 AM »
He’s pretty generic, he basically just tells you that you have a beautiful soul. No predictions other than my “soulmate” is the one and he will eventually realize that and come around…. he also kept pronouncing my name wrong.

Offline Tjk197901

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2024, 01:04:22 PM »
He’s a joke!! Do NOT wast me your money! He’s awful, and I can promise you before the end of the reading he will say I love you. He’s sooooo weird and a horrible reader. It was one of the very few times I’ve ever requested a refund. It was awful!

Offline PsyGurl

« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2024, 05:15:09 PM »
Tjk:“He’s a joke!! Do NOT wast me your money! He’s awful, and I can promise you before the end of the reading he will say I love you. He’s sooooo weird and a horrible reader. It was one of the very few times I’ve ever requested a refund. It was awful!”

Lol, that sounds so creepy! I’m glad you shared, because I used to try to get in his cue but I finally gave up…sounds like I dodged a bullet!

Offline Need2knownow

« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2024, 03:49:44 AM »
He talks too much trying to run our pocketbook.  You have to cut him off and and he will say he doesn't like having to keep it short but he will.

anything