Author Topic: Karen Jo KnowingAngel  (Read 123303 times)

Offline Onyx

Re: Karen Jo KnowingAngel
« Reply #180 on: April 20, 2024, 06:47:35 PM »
Karen Jo is the only one I read with anymore every few months.  I  hadn't seen my poi in 11 months and figured he moved on. She picked up I was just on the shelf and he would come around in his own time. A few weeks later he contacted me out of the blue and came over. She's not a predictive psychic but usually picks up on the situation. Not always but about 80 to 90 percent of the time.

Offline SabReeves

« Reply #181 on: April 27, 2024, 04:23:22 PM »
to whoever knows her reading style well. what color does she associate with LOVe. like your POI is in LOVe with you, what would be the color for her?

Offline Zipocal

« Reply #182 on: April 30, 2024, 07:32:45 AM »
Green is caring / love
Orange is chemistry / sexual tension

Hope this helps.

Offline sugarsky

« Reply #183 on: April 30, 2024, 03:37:59 PM »
Any other recent readings with Karen Jo? Curious how she is these days

Offline SabReeves

« Reply #184 on: May 01, 2024, 06:08:09 PM »
that does, thanks

Green is caring / love
Orange is chemistry / sexual tension

Hope this helps.

Offline SabReeves

« Reply #185 on: May 01, 2024, 06:09:25 PM »
I don't got to her for predictions but SOOOOOO spot on regarding feelings. she was so specific and almost all of it I know to be true. Great empath.

Any other recent readings with Karen Jo? Curious how she is these days

Offline Zipocal

« Reply #186 on: May 02, 2024, 06:31:25 AM »
She’s been helping me with my situation and was clear from the beginning it’s 50/50.  She helps bring clarity and explain the situation and current feelings.  Very ethical and admits shits not always 100pct, she’s human too and makes mistakes at work like the rest of us.  She’s a great reader.

Recommended her to a friend and she has been spot on in that situation as well.

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #187 on: May 02, 2024, 06:30:00 PM »
Can’t predict
I do believe she gets feelings right from experience w my ex
Ultimately, that’s not very helpful (I think) because not everyone acts on their feelings.
I’d say she’s a very very very good empath.

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #188 on: June 05, 2024, 12:14:12 AM »
I gotta admit—kj has been VERY good with picking up present issues and dynamics with multiple parties. I think I’ll add her to my list of ‘legit’ which, with Kisha gone, is MAYBE two people:(

Offline Onyx

« Reply #189 on: June 05, 2024, 12:35:52 PM »
I gotta admit—kj has been VERY good with picking up present issues and dynamics with multiple parties. I think I’ll add her to my list of ‘legit’ which, with Kisha gone, is MAYBE two people:(
Karen Jo has been really good for me. I rarely read anymore since most "psychics" seem to be full of shit. But when I do, it's now with just Karen Jo

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #190 on: June 05, 2024, 05:08:16 PM »
Karen Jo has been really good for me. I rarely read anymore since most "psychics" seem to be full of shit. But when I do, it's now with just Karen Jo

She’s genuinely so good. I’m glad I found her. It’s a shame she can’t predict anything but it’s helpful to know a person’s thoughts

Offline KikiWelll

« Reply #191 on: July 02, 2024, 03:35:38 PM »
I tried her 2 times recently and also my friend got a reading from her. She was accurate for both of us at all times! Some things I can't confirm yet, since I don't know what exactly my poi feels for the 3rd party, but Karen picked up his personality and feelings for me with 100% accuracy! She was the same accurate for my friend in describing her poi and their dynamic. So I guess she is a very good empath no BS, gives very clear information.

Offline Lys

« Reply #192 on: July 02, 2024, 07:57:15 PM »
I tried her 2 times recently and also my friend got a reading from her. She was accurate for both of us at all times! Some things I can't confirm yet, since I don't know what exactly my poi feels for the 3rd party, but Karen picked up his personality and feelings for me with 100% accuracy! She was the same accurate for my friend in describing her poi and their dynamic. So I guess she is a very good empath no BS, gives very clear information.

Is it long before she replied and have the reading when you pay on the website ?

Offline jackY

« Reply #193 on: July 03, 2024, 02:47:29 AM »
Dare I say-Hi, Karen Jo! No one is 100% for everyone. Do you have details to share?

Offline KikiWelll

« Reply #194 on: July 03, 2024, 03:52:17 PM »
Hey guys! Sure!
Yes, I ordered my readings from her website directly and she takes a few days to get back with a reading. I'd say from 2 to 4 days. She likes to get some information first like names and your questions so she can meditate before the reading to be more specific and connected to your situation or people. It's not necessary she said, she can do general stuff too, but if you have any particular things, it's better to give her so she can connect with it better before you call her. `
Me and my friend did that but we didn't give her any stories or contexts tho. Just names and basic questions. So she didn't know the nature of our relationships with our poi's and our dynamics. We just asked how those people feel about us, what their intentions and how everything between us looks like, and where it can go.
And me and my friend have very different situations with our men.
My connection is more established, we just faced a few major obstacles that brought a lot of confusion and a little disconnection.
Her connection is new and more casual and superficial.
Karen was able to identify perfectly the nature of both of our connections without knowing it. She also described perfectly the personalities of our pois. She was spot on that my friend's guy was selfish and all about fun and did not take her seriously. He is only interested in intimacy, but he is also having fun with other women besides her. It was shocking and painful for my friend to hear, but later on, her poi confessed that it was all true, so he confirmed everything Karen had told her. 
She was the same good with my situation, she even picked up the nature of the obstacles we are facing and his feelings about that and that is exactly what he is saying to me.
She didn't make any specific predictions, but she was comfortable and confident in predicting dynamics and even some outcomes and she was right.
I also spoke to Yona Farell (it was my first time with her) and some of my old trusted psychics I've been going for years and who have been proven to be accurate for me and all the information I got from them matched with Karen and the reality. So she is good in my opinion as an empath.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2024, 03:57:18 PM by KikiWelll »

anything