Author Topic: angeliclove  (Read 3805 times)

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
  • “Place your hand over your heart, can you feel it?
angeliclove
« on: April 28, 2013, 07:25:33 PM »
Has anyone read with Angeliclove? I was reading her feedback and wondered if anyone has tried her.

Offline Kate

Re: angeliclove
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2017, 11:23:20 PM »
Bump....

Offline jas

« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2017, 12:06:13 AM »
Yes, I spoke with her several times a week throughout 2008 and the first half of 2009.  Got to know her very well  What I can tell you is that she is a follower of Kryon, which I pleased to hear because I also follow Kryon.  Kryon is an entity channeled by Lee Carroll - won't go into the details here.  Anyway, I honestly can't remember what happened but I gave up on her.  I wish I could remember the details because I did speak with her for a very long time. Seems like something became very negative about the connection.  I may give her call again tonight and perhaps that will prompt my memory.  I will let you know.

Offline calista

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2018, 11:39:09 AM »
I just read with her after a long hiatus away from psychics. Angelic Love is very negative and although she got some things  from the past right, her tone and negativity somehow felt like she wanted her clients to be unhappy so they would come back for more readings.
Any psychic who makes you feel that bad is messed up and I would avoid her entirely. She pretty much said I was stuck in life and nothing would change which even in the worst of circumstances; we all know there is a way out always.

Offline Calleronhiatus

« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2018, 04:21:24 PM »
I just read with her after a long hiatus away from psychics. Angelic Love is very negative and although she got some things  from the past right, her tone and negativity somehow felt like she wanted her clients to be unhappy so they would come back for more readings.
Any psychic who makes you feel that bad is messed up and I would avoid her entirely. She pretty much said I was stuck in life and nothing would change which even in the worst of circumstances; we all know there is a way out always.

Wow. She didn’t offer any guidance or foresee a path towards improvement? That’s terrible.

Offline jas

« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2018, 02:50:37 AM »
 I used her for a long time and one day she told me something similar.  I recall thinking that I was sinking and she wasn't helping.  Things started getting better after I stopped calling her.