Author Topic: Names of the best psychic sites? Thank you!  (Read 3165 times)

Offline Snaggletooth

Names of the best psychic sites? Thank you!
« on: June 06, 2018, 12:26:15 AM »
There are so many osychic  sites out there. I certainly do not know the names of them all.
It is a bit intimidating which site to choose.
Thank you!

Offline jas

Re: Names of the best psychic sites? Thank you!
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2018, 02:57:41 AM »
I like Keen but that is because I have used it for so long.  Seems like the other sites make you buy "packages" and Keen will let you add as little as $10 at a time.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2018, 10:13:43 PM »
Keen is pretty user friendly as far as payments are concerned. Unfortunately many of us are broke because of that. I've never used California Psychics because of their package requirements.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2018, 11:33:30 PM »
Keen is pretty user friendly as far as payments are concerned. Unfortunately many of us are broke because of that. I've never used California Psychics because of their package requirements.
Yeah me too. I hated that based on the amount you had in your account with CP, you couldn't read with who you wanted. The site gave you it's list of who you were going to read with. Even if I had enough for 1 minute, I could not select a particular reader. I did not like that at all.

Keen doesn't do that and you only need enough in your account for whatever min rate for the psychic you selected. You get to make your choice. It isn't made for you. It's even easier now because Keen lets you add money while on the call, if you decide later to stay on the call longer.

I really don't have any intentions of trying any more platform sites. Bitwine use to be fun, because it's a pay as you go kind of thing or you can pay a set amount and be done, but too many readers there can't type to save their lives. I mean really.

Offline Snaggletooth

« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2018, 07:32:47 AM »
Thank you,  each and every one of you!!
For taking the time to respond. I so appreciate that you did.
I am going to check out keen.com site.
Lol Thank you again!

Offline Snaggletooth

« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2018, 07:45:05 AM »
I like Keen but that is because I have used it for so long.  Seems like the other sites make you buy "packages" and Keen will let you add as little as $10 at a time.

Thank you! I am trying to get the hang of how to respond directly.

Okay. This helps not familiar with any of them let alone Keen.
I see the prices vary with each Advisor, so good, $10 is not that much. I would have to spend at least that amount to get a feel for the readers style and if some accuracy from them early on.

Offline Snaggletooth

« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2018, 07:54:04 AM »
Keen is pretty user friendly as far as payments are concerned. Unfortunately many of us are broke because of that. I've never used California Psychics because of their package.

That is interesting - California Psychics requires a package.
No, I do not like that or want to be locked in with a company required amount of money paid in order to even have a reading. I am open to spending the money. That is too controlled for me. And really imprrsonalizes it!
I know it is business.

Sorry, I do not know how I got up in your “purple” lol. Your quote!
What an introduction!  ;)
« Last Edit: June 10, 2018, 08:04:20 AM by Snaggletooth »

Offline Snaggletooth

« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2018, 07:58:23 AM »
Yeah me too. I hated that based on the amount you had in your account with CP, you couldn't read with who you wanted. The site gave you it's list of who you were going to read with. Even if I had enough for 1 minute, I could not select a particular reader. I did not like that at all.

Keen doesn't do that and you only need enough in your account for whatever min rate for the psychic you selected. You get to make your choice. It isn't made for you. It's even easier now because Keen lets you add money while on the call, if you decide later to stay on the call longer.

I really don't have any intentions of trying any more platform sites. Bitwine use to be fun, because it's a pay as you go kind of thing or you can pay a set amount and be done, but too many readers there can't type to save their lives. I mean really.

Nope, that is not cool if company is determining who you can read with!
Geezzz. Glad to know this.
On  Keen, I just look at all of the lists and lists of advisors. I guess it is trial by error!!
Into the fire!!,)

anything