Author Topic: Keen- Michelle Answers  (Read 22982 times)

Offline Hillcam

Re: Keen- Michelle Answers
« Reply #30 on: November 12, 2018, 05:07:22 PM »
She seems to be quite a negative (but usually right) reader.

You’re right. I’ve never received a positive reading from her but she has given me some positive predictions recently in regard to future relationships. We’ll see if she’s right about that or not

Let's hope that a man turns up for Christmas with a bow on his head hidden in a big arse box  ;) :D

It’s not likely but I’m keeping my fingers crossed 😂😂😂

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #31 on: November 12, 2018, 05:07:44 PM »

You’re right. I’ve never received a positive reading from her but she has given me some positive predictions recently in regard to future relationships. We’ll see if she’s right about that or not

I received positive, yes coming back together and then no, not coming back together lol I really gotta just let the universe do it’s work and just relax.

Offline skyline

« Reply #32 on: November 12, 2018, 11:18:47 PM »
Read with her for the first time a year ago at one of my lowest points with my former POI. She was one of the only ones to tell me he and I would never get back together and I thought she was full of it because EVERYONE else said the opposite.

Obviously she was right. He came back as she said, but she stressed it’d only be as a friend.

She was right for me also. During my online dating spree this summer, she was only 1 of 2 readers who steered me away from online dating. Other female readers always recommended online dating to me.

In hindsight, I wish I hadn't done the online thing, as it was an unmitigated disaster.

Offline Hillcam

« Reply #33 on: November 13, 2018, 03:04:21 AM »
Read with her for the first time a year ago at one of my lowest points with my former POI. She was one of the only ones to tell me he and I would never get back together and I thought she was full of it because EVERYONE else said the opposite.

Obviously she was right. He came back as she said, but she stressed it’d only be as a friend.

She was right for me also. During my online dating spree this summer, she was only 1 of 2 readers who steered me away from online dating. Other female readers always recommended online dating to me.

In hindsight, I wish I hadn't done the online thing, as it was an unmitigated disaster.

I’ve been online dating for years (how else do millennials meet people?😂) and Michele insists that when I meet my next meaningful potential LTR that it’ll be in person during the day. She specifically said not to take anyone online seriously, which may be generic advice because as a rule of thumb, online dating is the worst. 😂😅

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #34 on: November 15, 2018, 10:07:40 PM »

SHe told me back in September that I won't see my POI until november....so far nothing :( Will update if I do

Offline star1

« Reply #35 on: November 15, 2018, 10:15:02 PM »

SHe told me back in September that I won't see my POI until november....so far nothing :( Will update if I do

Don't worry, try to hang in there. I'm sure he'll pop his head up at some point. I don't wanna sound monotone, but don't forget timings can be slightly iffy. Your POI might put off contacting you and have something come up, or put it off. Just try to hang in there - the less you focus on timings is when it comes by surprise.. I know it's easy for me to say!!  :D

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #36 on: November 15, 2018, 10:18:38 PM »
aww thank you. I am doing my best to stay busy but it's hard :X how often you read with her?

Offline star1

« Reply #37 on: November 15, 2018, 10:23:14 PM »
aww thank you. I am doing my best to stay busy but it's hard :X how often you read with her?

You are welcome  :) I haven't read with her before, sorry. But if you "feel" that your POI will contact you, then listen to that and have faith.

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #38 on: November 15, 2018, 10:34:54 PM »
thank you...yeah I do feel like he will but may be when I have moved on...haha. Well if it's meant to be , right! <3

Offline star1

« Reply #39 on: November 15, 2018, 10:39:00 PM »
thank you...yeah I do feel like he will but may be when I have moved on...haha. Well if it's meant to be , right! <3

Typical!

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #40 on: November 29, 2018, 11:13:46 PM »

Typical!

still nothing so I guess it's safe to say her prediction didn't happen.

josh34

« Reply #41 on: November 29, 2018, 11:19:53 PM »
I tried her quite a while back. She was awful and her predictions were negative. They didnt come to pass either. Shes just another fake and negative reader imho.

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #42 on: November 29, 2018, 11:20:27 PM »
I tried her quite a while back. She was awful and her predictions were negative. They didnt come to pass either. Shes just another fake and negative reader imho.

Agreed!!

Offline icloud9

« Reply #43 on: November 29, 2018, 11:30:10 PM »

I second that. she once read my situation with a FRIEND as a romantic situation. ridiculous.

josh34

« Reply #44 on: November 29, 2018, 11:38:47 PM »

I second that. she once read my situation with a FRIEND as a romantic situation. ridiculous.

Right? See, I understand her giving wishful thinking and being fake, but what kind of scum must you be to tell others "it wont' work out, sorry.", especially when things are going incredibly between the two people? Because in that case, it might make the client act a certain way which causes a self-fulfilling prophecy. She's horrible and honestly? She's scum.