Author Topic: whom shall I believe? (Anne or Keisha)  (Read 5994 times)

Offline alphabetsoup

whom shall I believe? (Anne or Keisha)
« on: May 12, 2018, 12:53:40 PM »
I can't stop thinking about someone (to put it mildly), and I feel like it's time to start questioning my sanity.  I have worked with therapists and tried all sorts of techniques.  All that I wonder is, could it be that this person is having a hard time not thinking of me as well? (I have asked him not to contact me anymore)

So I asked two psychics Anne (Queen of Cups) and Keisha (Aries Intuition).  Anne said: that this person wonders how I've gotten so deep inside his head, and he tries to get me out.
Keisha said: This person has only fleeting thoughts of me 

Any advice on who to believe.

(P.S. the rest of Keisha's reading was already off, I asked about contact from an old friend, and she said 4, and made it seem as if it was off in the future, the friend messaged while I was talking to Keisha)

Offline Cranberry88

Re: whom shall I believe? (Anne or Keisha)
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2018, 12:57:15 PM »
Thats very possible in 4 Minutes.
it literally happened to me, i had a reading with her and asked when will POI contact me she gave me 2.
& he did call in 2 hours from the reading !

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2018, 01:04:33 PM »
@cranberry88 yea that's possible, but she made it sound like the relationship with the old friend would not be starting anytime soon, he texted immediately and we are going out to dinner next week.   (I also suspect she was still reading on the first poi (the one stuck in my head) )

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2018, 03:51:40 PM »
Keisha was totally wrong for me. I agree QOC18 when asked a general question can pick up on somebody. She is gifted no doubt.

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2018, 03:56:51 PM »
I would go with neither. You can't confirm anything until your POI can confirm whats in his head. If I would have to guess I would say QOC18. I personally have been able to verify things she has told me. Keisha nada.... She was totally wrong for me. It sounded so much like my situation. Maybe, they do read what you want to happen versus what will happen.

Offline scarlora

« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2018, 06:44:18 PM »
I've had a soul retrieval.  It did help a bit, but not entirely.  I think I keep giving my energy to him, so he keeps taking it.  It's hard because we share children and spend a lot of time together. 

Offline scarlora

« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2018, 07:05:56 PM »
I was able to find a licensed counselor that also is a shaman.  It was covered by insurance so I only had to pay $20.  Good luck with it, hope it works~!

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2018, 07:19:44 PM »
thanks so much for all your replies.   @stilltired I'm going to check out that book.   

My gut tells me that he's also holding on.  We have been around and around on this before, it's been almost 23 years of this :(  He hurt me in my 20's and I couldn't get over him so I moved across the country, it was before the internet so I think it worked better to move away. When he came back (5 years ago, to discuss what happened in our 20's he told me that he was "so in love with me" back then, and I equate that to him thinking about me and me not being able to get him out of my mind.  A few years after I moved away, he became a heroine addict and that was the only time I was able to disconnect from thoughts of him.  Fast forward 20+ years to today and he came rushing back into my life (clean & sober) only to get married and now I'm back where I was in my 20's, thinking of him all the time and wondering if I can crawl under a rock to escape him and the internet (we share a lot of friends).

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2018, 07:21:49 PM »
Oh and an update on Keisha's reading... the friend that I was supposed to go to dinner with just messaged me that he's going out of town for 10 days and we'll have to meet up when he gets back, so there's the delay, argh! who to believe?

Offline helloworld

« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2018, 07:29:50 PM »
Anne but only if she's having a good day while reading for you. She has her off days too when she is 100% inaccurate so it's really hard to tell. Some of Anne's predictions have happened for me, even as far out as a year and I have been able to validate what she told me POI was thinking.

Kisha has been totally off for me in both career and love. None of her predictions have happened for me (other than one back in 2013) but in all fairness I have read a lot more with Anne than Kisha.

Offline calibabe

« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2018, 08:22:12 PM »
I have read with Ann and got off the phone called that person after not speaking to them for 2 weeks and what he said was exactly what Ann said.  She is so gifted...  I have read with both. 

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2018, 09:58:36 PM »
That what happen between my poi and me I always think of her and driving me crazy when I wake up she on my mind. I didn’t known until she tell her feeling for me a couple of months ago. Thing are going well between the two of us. I think that are soul won’t let each other go.

Offline Kate

« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2018, 01:17:01 PM »
That what happen between my poi and me I always think of her and driving me crazy when I wake up she on my mind. I didn’t known until she tell her feeling for me a couple of months ago. Thing are going well between the two of us. I think that are soul won’t let each other go.

That's lovely news lostsoul.. am so glad things are going well for you.  You deserve the best :)

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #13 on: May 14, 2018, 01:47:25 PM »

That's definitely a possibility - sometimes there are connections between people that are unexplainable. 

Offline Gemini38

« Reply #14 on: May 14, 2018, 03:05:23 PM »

That's definitely a possibility - sometimes there are connections between people that are unexplainable.

You are absolutely on point. That’s how me and my poi are. And I really believe that our personal spirit guides are directing us even through our psychics. I believe our guides let us know what we are supposed to know.

anything