Author Topic: I got made fun of because I told my friend about psychic  (Read 6492 times)

Offline lostsoul209

I got made fun of because I told my friend about psychic
« on: April 25, 2018, 01:46:49 PM »
haven't come in here a while but I recommend  my friend about calling psychic and he did call them and I paid for his reading and they were giving him the same stocked line as they did to me when I was used to read with psychic and he was just testing them because he doesn't believe in them these were the top psychic on Keen too. And here I hope that they would have been able to pick thing up nope same stock line that they give to everyone now I don't known what to believe.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2018, 01:50:08 PM by lostsoul209 »

Offline maroonlight

Re: I got made fun because I told my friend about psychic
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2018, 01:53:31 PM »
This should be a real wake up call for you if you weren't already aware that they all do give generic readings and feed everyone the same lines, regardless of whether the person you are calling about comes forward or not. This is their job and they have rehearsed these lines and given them to everyone who calls dozens and hundreds and hundreds of times. They same things that appear to be accurate to your situation, but in reality they are very generic things that could apply to almost anyone. "I sense distance." "The person is stressed out." "There is another person they are seeing." Not only that, but when they ask you questions about what they're picking up on, they're giving you a cold reading.

Offline Sooshi

Re: I got made fun of because I told my friend about psychic
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2018, 03:06:27 PM »
Who did you have your friend call?

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2018, 03:24:20 PM »
He ask about a friend that had no feeling for him and he didn't either. well there one psychic that said since he lied to the spirit that what the answer he get.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2018, 03:59:17 PM »
How many did he call?

Offline maroonlight

Re: I got made fun because I told my friend about psychic
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2018, 06:16:05 PM »
This should be a real wake up call for you if you weren't already aware that they all do give generic readings and feed everyone the same lines, regardless of whether the person you are calling about comes forward or not. This is their job and they have rehearsed these lines and given them to everyone who calls dozens and hundreds and hundreds of times. They same things that appear to be accurate to your situation, but in reality they are very generic things that could apply to almost anyone. "I sense distance." "The person is stressed out." "There is another person they are seeing." Not only that, but when they ask you questions about what they're picking up on, they're giving you a cold reading.

Could not agree more. Even when they do give very specific details about the present or past, predictions rarely happen (or I just have really bad luck with psychics lol) so I don't believe they have honed their gift (if they have one) enough to be able to give readings. Like why give a timeframe if you know most likely it won't work out? Why charge for readings if you can't interpret what you are seeing or if you don't know if you're tuning into the future or the person's desires? Just unethical in my opinion. So do some of them have a gift? Yes. If you think about it we all have intuition so yes, everyone is psychic. But most people that are reading professionally should not be doing it. I believe it is a skill that needs to be honed and practiced over and over again. Way too much responsibility to be telling people these things and they don't happen. But I guess most readers don't care. No liability whatsoever. But hey, it's our fault in the first place right because its all for "entertainment purposes" only! lol

Exactly. In my experience though, when they are accurate as far as past and present details, they are still general things that easily apply to many if not most callers. Unless they get names, or dates or physical appearance correct, don't put too much stock into what they pick up on.

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2018, 07:27:13 PM »
How many did he call?
3 I wasted $20. HE just ask what going on with her? They just said she had feeling for him and she is scared will come around in late May. They didn't known that the girl he ask about already had a boyfriend lol.

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2018, 11:56:23 PM »
That's the thing. You can call them and give them any imaginary person's name you want and you'll get the same predictions as everyone else. These psychics aren't powerful enough to know that the person doesn't exist.

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2018, 12:53:46 AM »
How many did he call?
3 I wasted $20. HE just ask what going on with her? They just said she had feeling for him and she is scared will come around in late May. They didn't known that the girl he ask about already had a boyfriend lol.

Be thankful it was only $20 but sounds like it was well spent for you to see the truth about these fakes.

One thing I have learned, it pretty much doesn't matter who or what you are asking about, they will almost always say the other person is scared.

Yep. The person is scared, they'll come around in 6 weeks, and they're also your soulmate.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2018, 01:04:08 AM »
This was pretty stupid of your friend. The test was set up to fail by asking a false question to which there was no right answer other than to call out the ruse. If he legitimately wanted proof either way, the test should have had a legit question.

candiednut

« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2018, 01:26:17 AM »
How many did he call?

Be thankful it was only $20 but sounds like it was well spent for you to see the truth about these fakes.

One thing I have learned, it pretty much doesn't matter who or what you are asking about, they will almost always say the other person is scared.

Yep. The person is scared, they'll come around in 6 weeks, and they're also your soulmate.

lots of back and forth, back and forth within that person to contact you. They want to but they are too stubborn. They're too stressed, busy with work or something to do with a family. Oh and don't forget legal issues/paper work lol

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2018, 10:19:43 PM »

[/quote]

They have been sick or having to take care of a sick or elderly relative. They thought about calling you two days ago and also 11 days before that. And they had a dream about you. Lol
[/quote]

Exactly. Or some shit like "They'll contact you by the end of the week next week,"

It's all bogus.

candiednut

« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2018, 10:59:25 PM »

They have been sick or having to take care of a sick or elderly relative. They thought about calling you two days ago and also 11 days before that. And they had a dream about you. Lol
[/quote]

Exactly. Or some shit like "They'll contact you by the end of the week next week,"

It's all bogus.
[/quote]

My favourite is a "3", could be 3 days, 3 weeks, or 3 months. But something to do with a 3. Maybe 3rd of the month, or the 13th, or the 23rd.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #13 on: April 27, 2018, 12:14:21 AM »

It's all bogus.
[/quote]

My favourite is a "3", could be 3 days, 3 weeks, or 3 months. But something to do with a 3. Maybe 3rd of the month, or the 13th, or the 23rd.
[/quote]

;D ;D

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #14 on: April 27, 2018, 11:10:53 PM »

It's all bogus.
[/quote]

[/quote]

Lmao, 3 hours, 3 minutes, 3 seconds!!!!!

anything