Author Topic: Love clairvoyant Brittany  (Read 8081 times)

Offline Pie5703

Love clairvoyant Brittany
« on: March 29, 2018, 03:19:37 AM »
Has anyone ever read with love clairvoyant Brittany on keen? She has some good reviews but a bit pricy and not sure if she is legit or not. Just want to find one that is good on picking the situation and good with outcomes.

Offline Sooshi

Re: Love clairvoyant Brittany
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2018, 03:43:40 AM »
Nope, don't bother with the high price per minute ones.

Offline britbrat

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2018, 03:48:14 AM »
No one is 99% most of them are barely 50/50 and the decent ones are about 70-80% accurate. Her stating that she is 99% right is a red flag.

Offline Pie5703

« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2018, 04:04:01 AM »
I'm trying to find a good advisor that is pretty accurate..are there any recommendations of ones that are pretty good? There are some many on the site and some of them seem to have good ratings but not sure who to try

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2018, 04:09:11 AM »
I only use kisha /aries intuition maybe Christina474773 on keen, i have used truevision before and she was good but i go no further on keen nowadays . I cant really think of many that are good on there right now

Offline Pie5703

« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2018, 04:11:10 AM »
 thank you! I'm going to look her up..it's so hard to find good ones and I'm new to keen so wasn't sure who to go with

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2018, 04:41:11 AM »
thank you! I'm going to look her up..it's so hard to find good ones and I'm new to keen so wasn't sure who to go with

I looked at brittanys price and thought it was a joke smh highway robbery

Offline Pie5703

« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2018, 04:54:09 AM »
Ya she is pricy, I don't know why there are ones on there that are really high priced. That's why I wanted to check first before.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2018, 04:57:19 AM »
Jeez, she has four listings ranging from $15.88 - $22.88 pm. Nope.

Offline Pie5703

« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2018, 04:59:09 AM »
Really? That is crazy that it goes up that high..I didn't even see the other ones ..I just looked in love and relationship readings to try to find a psychic who seems reliable

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2018, 05:02:04 AM »
A couple of neg reviews that stood out

12/30/2017 Member525167
Asked a question and she raised her voice ; starting yelling. Really unprofessional.

6/3/2017 djholbrook
We have been speaking with each other for at least 4 years and you continue telling me we will be together. Now I'm in Ohio and he's in Florida, which is a distance. I'll try to hang in there and hoping you are right, Brittany. Thank you for your encouragement and we will talk again.

Offline Pie5703

« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2018, 05:32:33 AM »
Wow! I would definitely not be calling back if me and my poi had moved to different states. Doesn't seem like a legit reader...good thing I checked on here first for sure so I wouldnt have wasted my money in her....aries intuition was recommended but she wasn't on when I checked earlier

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2018, 12:15:03 PM »
I really think she reads from a script. what she said could have applied to anyone, and her predictions never happened.

Offline _sydney_vicious_

« Reply #13 on: October 07, 2019, 12:28:26 AM »
Didn’t want to create a new thread for her so I figured I might as well post here. I called Brittany during my psychic binge at the beginning of the year. She’s VERY pricey but due to her raving reviews on Keen I went and had a call with her. The first thing she ever said to me on our call was “You’re calling about love or financial matters” - to which I was (calling about love). I was new to the psychic thing so I was amazed that she was able to figure out why I called. We had about a 10 minute chat and a lot of what she said seemed to resonate. I was pretty impressed by her and had about 2-3 more readings with her. I was bored one day and decided to go through ALL her reviews and one stood out to me specifically - the caller stated that basically Brittany was reading off a script because when you think about it most people DO call for love or financial matters. The review itself basically gave some kind of proof that Brittany was reading off a script or at the very least, a huge fraud. This kind of annoyed me so I got my friend to call her to see what she would say. Long story short she basically fed my friend the same exact bullshit she read to me. My friend at the time JUST started talking to a new guy who she was on the fence about and Brittany said he’d be the one (my friend and him stopped seeing each other after two months lol). On the other hand my POI and I did get back together so while her prediction did come true, it was a mere coincidence. Her biggest prediction was that me and POI will get engaged in 2020 - this isn’t close to happening as I’m not ready for this level of commitment just yet (I want us to work through issues and be a bit more stable first). Brittany definitely reads off some kind of “choose your own adventure” type script. If anyone is looking into reading with her I’d save your money. She charges $16 a minute so she’s not exactly cheap. And given the consensus that she reads off a script it’s not worth your money.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2019, 12:30:52 AM by _sydney_vicious_ »