Author Topic: Tried "I am Essi"  (Read 5287 times)

Offline dasaninot

Re: Tried "I am Essi"
« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2019, 07:43:42 PM »
Thank you, persimmon for reminding of the traditional method. That is important information. I also added that if the reader is the one consuming the coffee (as you stated is not the traditional route), the time she says it takes (10 minutes from start to full read) wouldn't be adequate to make the coffee, and sip it let alone go through the entire process. Add to that the many coffees a day she has to endure. It just seems impossible, and I would still be suspicious of her if I had a reading where she showed one ounce of anything considered "psychic" and ethics. When I said she was so wrong, and explained how because the info being read was things I knew, she just let like a minute pass by just to type "oh well that's what I see." Thanks for taking more money. Silly me for giving you the benefit of the doubt and still hanging around.

If there were reports she was marvelous and dead on with the coffee readings, I'd still say bs she's conducting them. Maybe she's hoping on camera with a cup she didn't even consume for that particular client and showing it as proof because there's just no way it can all be done in 10 minutes, no way.

Also thanks for the heads up regarding Oranum. Never used it cause the interface is cringy, and now it makes sense why. In addition, it can be argued all sites are scams. Keen first. None of these sites are testing anything. They just want readers who bring them revenue, and anytime they're outed as a scam or having no psychic skill, you're banned as a customer or your reviews are deleted so that revenue can continue without anything deterring other people from emptying their pockets. I'm just so sick of all of them. I will say that the founders of Keen, Oranum and all those sites are clever.

Maybe I'm bitter because like you I've read with so many, even the big hit-hitters, and never have been amazed. Definitely not for future outcomes, not even remotely, but not even for present or past. It's ridiculous.

Offline Star_01

Re: Tried "I am Essi"
« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2019, 07:58:16 PM »
It sounds similar to tealeaves and I've always preferred the old fashioned ways/tools of reading so this reader sounds interesting but I couldn't trust myself to reactivate my Keen account and I too lost faith in readers.

anything