Author Topic: I think my poi playing games again.  (Read 5327 times)

Offline lostsoul209

I think my poi playing games again.
« on: February 21, 2018, 02:38:52 PM »
Aries Intuition was the only one that see it but she said she interested. She was the one can pick up the situation. I’m so full of Anxiety and frustrated right now. Some day she would reply to my text some day she just won’t care. Aries also saw in a couple of months the progress will be minimum which I known is a 100 percent true.  A long time ago a psychic on keen said my poi and I are link toghter that why my engery so strong for her vice versa. I got all these mix feeling for her an hours I be happy then another hour I feel with so much anxiety maybe it her feeling that I’m connect to.

Offline sawthelight

Re: I think my poi playing games again.
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2018, 02:44:10 PM »
are you coming on too strong again?  overwhelming her with text messages?

Offline AustralieNs

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2018, 03:56:04 PM »
Personally, I have liked a guy and considered dating him, but if they text me too much then communication starts to feel more stressful than fun. If they start to complain that I don't answer them fast enough or something, I feel pressured and like someone is trying to control my will and actions, so I usually lose attraction and stop talking to the guy. Where if he had just let me be things would be fine. Just some perspective from a girl who isn't a consistent texter!

Offline Beesa

« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2018, 05:00:34 PM »
lol
you probably won't get an answer but my guess is yes.
I hope he can pull back a little and let things develop naturally without trying to push it too much

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2018, 05:18:49 PM »
lol
you probably won't get an answer but my guess is yes.
I hope he can pull back a little and let things develop naturally without trying to push it too much

Me too, I'm kinda rooting for the guy  :D

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2018, 07:30:11 PM »
I shouldn’t be worried but it must be her engery that i’m Feeling most of the time I fell lot of sadness and anxiety it must be coming from her.

ladya

« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2018, 07:49:20 PM »
i suggest you working on your energy and getting that in check because you need to learn to control your emotions and not having it rely on the other person. saying its coming from her is an excuse for you to project things out on her and not to work on yourself.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2018, 07:52:41 PM »
I agree with working on yourself, which isn't always easy to do, but worthwhile....you can't place all your happiness in someone else. 

Offline nmkxo

« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2018, 08:53:14 PM »
I agree with working on yourself as well. I'm in a similar situation where my POI used to have complete control over my happiness (I never told them that and they never knew, but that was true). If they didn't text back, call back, etc - it would ruin my entire day and mess with my mental health. My POI would also text back one day but then not respond the other; so I really understand the mind games that has on a person.

I've talked with a lot of psychics (mainly on Keen but the occasional on Fiverr, the Zodiac Psychics app and some independent sites) and one thing that about 95% of them said was that my POI was very confused and had fear.  I'm saying this because at some point, you have to just let go and see where the cards fall. I don't think it's healthy for your mental health and well being to place all of your happiness in one person. Once again, I say this from experience (and thousands of dollars wasted talking to psychics which I really regret because that could have easily gone someplace else).

Don't place all of your eggs in one basket; it's ok to hope for the best with your POI but it's also ok to prepare yourself for a future without your POI being in your life in the way that you want them to be.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2018, 09:06:56 PM »
I agree with working on yourself as well. I'm in a similar situation where my POI used to have complete control over my happiness (I never told them that and they never knew, but that was true). If they didn't text back, call back, etc - it would ruin my entire day and mess with my mental health. My POI would also text back one day but then not respond the other; so I really understand the mind games that has on a person.

I've talked with a lot of psychics (mainly on Keen but the occasional on Fiverr, the Zodiac Psychics app and some independent sites) and one thing that about 95% of them said was that my POI was very confused and had fear.  I'm saying this because at some point, you have to just let go and see where the cards fall. I don't think it's healthy for your mental health and well being to place all of your happiness in one person. Once again, I say this from experience (and thousands of dollars wasted talking to psychics which I really regret because that could have easily gone someplace else).

Don't place all of your eggs in one basket; it's ok to hope for the best with your POI but it's also ok to prepare yourself for a future without your POI being in your life in the way that you want them to be.

VERY well said, great post!!

I also have spent thousands on readings and in the end, it really was not worth it.  No one made me call so obsessively and it became a habit, that made me temporarily feel better.  I should have just got one or two readings and lived my life, instead my life was revolving around the readings.  very unhealthy pattern, and one I still struggle to break..but I have improved.

« Last Edit: February 21, 2018, 09:09:29 PM by sawthelight »

Offline njlady

« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2018, 09:31:26 PM »
You are filtering her actions through the relationship you have built up in your head, bolstered by non-stop psychic consultations over her "feelings" for you, none of which she has actually expressed.     You haven't even dated. 

Not texting someone you know casually back isn't playing "mind games".   It means you are busy, don't have anything to say or don't feel like talking.  She's not a doll where you pull the string and she is obligated to answer.  She doesn't owe you anything.  Stop thinking she does.  The fact that you think she owes you a relationship because some of the hundreds of psychics you called told you she was interested at one point is alarming.  What they told you does not bind her to you.  She can decide to talk to you or see you and then change her mind.  She does not owe you.

Stop obsessing over this woman.  In the nicest way possible, you need to seek help.  I don't know why people are encouraging you.  You need treatment, not egging on. 

Look at this.  It describes you to a T.

Signs of Obsessive Love
Those who are suffering from obsessive love disorder will typically exemplify most of the following emotional and behavioral symptoms:

Obsessively talking about their love object - Check.
A tendency to focus exclusively on the positive or negative attributes of their love object - Check.
Repeatedly calling, texting, or otherwise communicating with (or attempting to communicate with) their love object - Check.
Attempting to control the activities their object participates in, and the people with whom they communicate or spend time - Check.
Trouble focusing on other areas of life – instead, focusing almost exclusively on their love object - Check.
A tendency to have either extremely positive or extremely negative feelings towards a love object – a clear lack of balance - Double Check.
Disproportionate feelings of joy and elation when a love object is contacted, or when time is being spent with the love object - Check.

As previously mentioned, alcoholic men tend to experience the highest rates of both obsessive love and delusional jealousy. Because of the co-occurring nature of these disorders, comprehensive inpatient treatment (with a focus on mental health and addiction) is often necessary. We at Next Chapter specialize in treating love addiction of all varieties, as well as numerous other mental health disorders – including substance dependency. For more information on our comprehensive program for men, please feel free to contact us today.

Offline calibabe

« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2018, 09:34:34 PM »
Personally, I have liked a guy and considered dating him, but if they text me too much then communication starts to feel more stressful than fun. If they start to complain that I don't answer them fast enough or something, I feel pressured and like someone is trying to control my will and actions, so I usually lose attraction and stop talking to the guy. Where if he had just let me be things would be fine. Just some perspective from a girl who isn't a consistent texter!

THIS.  This is spot on.  Do not overwhelm a girl.  Give her a chance to come and seek you.  Find things to keep yourself busy.

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2018, 09:55:29 PM »
You are filtering her actions through the relationship you have built up in your head, bolstered by non-stop psychic consultations over her "feelings" for you, none of which she has actually expressed.     You haven't even dated. 

Not texting someone you know casually back isn't playing "mind games".   It means you are busy, don't have anything to say or don't feel like talking.  She's not a doll where you pull the string and she is obligated to answer.  She doesn't owe you anything.  Stop thinking she does.  The fact that you think she owes you a relationship because some of the hundreds of psychics you called told you she was interested at one point is alarming.  What they told you does not bind her to you.  She can decide to talk to you or see you and then change her mind.  She does not owe you.

Stop obsessing over this woman.  In the nicest way possible, you need to seek help.  I don't know why people are encouraging you.  You need treatment, not egging on. 

Look at this.  It describes you to a T.

Signs of Obsessive Love
Those who are suffering from obsessive love disorder will typically exemplify most of the following emotional and behavioral symptoms:

Obsessively talking about their love object - Check.
A tendency to focus exclusively on the positive or negative attributes of their love object - Check.
Repeatedly calling, texting, or otherwise communicating with (or attempting to communicate with) their love object - Check.
Attempting to control the activities their object participates in, and the people with whom they communicate or spend time - Check.
Trouble focusing on other areas of life – instead, focusing almost exclusively on their love object - Check.
A tendency to have either extremely positive or extremely negative feelings towards a love object – a clear lack of balance - Double Check.
Disproportionate feelings of joy and elation when a love object is contacted, or when time is being spent with the love object - Check.

As previously mentioned, alcoholic men tend to experience the highest rates of both obsessive love and delusional jealousy. Because of the co-occurring nature of these disorders, comprehensive inpatient treatment (with a focus on mental health and addiction) is often necessary. We at Next Chapter specialize in treating love addiction of all varieties, as well as numerous other mental health disorders – including substance dependency. For more information on our comprehensive program for men, please feel free to contact us today.

you don’t even known the whole story she was the one that contact me again. Why do you do psychi reading then? If you don’t believe them. Just stop reading people post if you don’t like them.

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2018, 10:05:12 PM »
Also if a person said all these nasty stuff to you but keep coming back that is not playing games?

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #14 on: February 21, 2018, 10:45:40 PM »

VERY well said, great post!!

I also have spent thousands on readings and in the end, it really was not worth it.  No one made me call so obsessively and it became a habit, that made me temporarily feel better.  I should have just got one or two readings and lived my life, instead my life was revolving around the readings.  very unhealthy pattern, and one I still struggle to break..but I have improved.
my poi always come back and contact me. I talk her face to face at the gym about 6 week ago she said I never done any of those stuff please stop. Then she contact me again after 4 weeks she said she willing to give me a chance.  If I never done psychi reading I would block her a long time ago.

anything