Author Topic: Everyone was wrong list of psychic final post  (Read 24608 times)

Offline Bostongirl

Re: Everyone was wrong list of psychic final post
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2018, 04:45:16 PM »
I'm sure 99.9 percent of the people on here just use readings as an entertainment value.... Including yourself. That's why you went to the bother of finding reviews as it only entertainment right?   ::)

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2018, 10:58:21 PM »
update the list.  zadalia  and  lotus of  the light were wrong for me too.

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2018, 02:42:02 PM »
I'm sure 99.9 percent of the people on here just use readings as an entertainment value.... Including yourself. That's why you went to the bother of finding reviews as it only entertainment right?   ::)

That's not what I'm saying. What I'm saying is that is the only real value you can get from the readings and all they really SHOULD be used for. Entertainment makes you feel good, and so do 95% of psychics when all they tell you is what you want to hear. I even found a page on CP one time that stated something like "we can't guarantee predictions will happen, but we can guarantee you will enjoy your reading." That's basically all that has happened for me after over 3k and dozens and dozens of psychics. Not one has gotten the outcome of either situation correct, but they were all very nice and pleasant to talk to while they were telling me everything I wanted to hear. I was living my life based off of what they were saying because I thought that if that many were saying that's what would happen, there's no way they can ALL be wrong. Now I learned the hard way that you can't take a word they say with anything more than a grain of salt.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2018, 02:49:51 PM by maroonlight »

Offline Kate

« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2018, 03:29:49 PM »

That's not what I'm saying. What I'm saying is that is the only real value you can get from the readings and all they really SHOULD be used for. Entertainment makes you feel good, and so do 95% of psychics when all they tell you is what you want to hear. I even found a page on CP one time that stated something like "we can't guarantee predictions will happen, but we can guarantee you will enjoy your reading." That's basically all that has happened for me after over 3k and dozens and dozens of psychics. Not one has gotten the outcome of either situation correct, but they were all very nice and pleasant to talk to while they were telling me everything I wanted to hear. I was living my life based off of what they were saying because I thought that if that many were saying that's what would happen, there's no way they can ALL be wrong. Now I learned the hard way that you can't take a word they say with anything more than a grain of salt.

I can think of better things for entertainment value than spending $5 a min on Keen or any other platform to hear a fairy tale.

They are not entertainment - whether they should be or not. 

Let's face it - there are a small percentage of readers with a genuine talent - and a large percentage of people needing accurate answers, and looking for an emotional painkiller - who spend thousands before they validate anything a psychic has said..

Maybe there are some people who call Keen etc for entertainment.. but psychics are not entertainment..

I think what you're trying to express here is (in your experience) don't call them for entertainment or otherwise.

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #19 on: January 08, 2018, 04:44:46 PM »
Well I’m over the pain now. I still see her everyday. If for some reason she come fourth and tell me her feeling toward me I will change it to everyone was right unlit then I going to said everyone was wrong.

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #20 on: January 08, 2018, 05:35:01 PM »

I can think of better things for entertainment value than spending $5 a min on Keen or any other platform to hear a fairy tale.

Let's face it - there are a small percentage of readers with a genuine talent - and a large percentage of people needing accurate answers, and looking for an emotional painkiller - who spend thousands before they validate anything a psychic has said..

Maybe there are some people who call Keen etc for entertainment.. but psychics are not entertainment..

I think what you're trying to express here is (in your experience) don't call them for entertainment or otherwise.

Yes it is a huge waste of money. I'm sure some of those people are "intuitive" just as many of us are, but not psychic enough to justify their price.

Very few people call for the conscious purpose of entertainment and the psychics absolutely swear by their predictions, but still, if you really think about it, everyone is calling with the hopes of hearing something positive to make them feel better and they are hoping that that is the real and accurate truth. I honestly see the whole painkiller factor reason as a form of entertainment, because again it makes you feel good. Others may disagree with me, but that is how I see it.

And above all absolutely, you're better off just not calling altogether for whatever reason you are calling.

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #21 on: January 08, 2018, 05:37:01 PM »
Well I’m over the pain now. I still see her everyday. If for some reason she come fourth and tell me her feeling toward me I will change it to everyone was right unlit then I going to said everyone was wrong.

I'm happy to hear that you are past the pain, despite having to still see her everyday. Whatever happens at this point happens, but just know as I've learned through my experience going through the nasty psychic binges, is that you WILL find someone else eventually and she will be a distant memory.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #22 on: January 08, 2018, 05:38:10 PM »

Yes it is a huge waste of money. I'm sure some of those people are "intuitive" just as many of us are, but not psychic enough to justify their price.

Very few people call for the conscious purpose of entertainment and the psychics absolutely swear by their predictions, but still, if you really think about it, everyone is calling with the hopes of hearing something positive to make them feel better and they are hoping that that is the real and accurate truth. I honestly see the whole painkiller factor reason as a form of entertainment, because again it makes you feel good. Others may disagree with me, but that is how I see it.

And above all absolutely, you're better off just not calling altogether for whatever reason you are calling.

Very true.  It's like a high when you get good news, but then a big crash afterwards if nothing happens.  Very dangerous....Kind of like drugs, the comedown is always a bitch.  I think about how many success stories are posted on here (hardly any) and it's a wake up call, for real.

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #23 on: January 08, 2018, 06:33:48 PM »
verb18 was the only one that said her poi did come back and it wasn’t worth the money. About my poi there used to be a time were when she see me she quickly leave and when I see her I will quickly leave. I think it was too painful at that time for us to be around each other. This will be my final post here if my poi never come back. I understand most of these psychic do these thing for a living so they want you to keep coming back.

Offline Kate

« Reply #24 on: January 08, 2018, 07:19:24 PM »

Very true.  It's like a high when you get good news, but then a big crash afterwards if nothing happens.  Very dangerous....Kind of like drugs, the comedown is always a bitch.  I think about how many success stories are posted on here (hardly any) and it's a wake up call, for real.

The killer for me, is that there have been a couple of readers that have been really good for me - they have helped me get to a better place and their predictions have been accurate.  The problem is the money - I have leaned on them like a councillor for support..and paid twice/three times as much..

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #25 on: January 09, 2018, 12:39:12 AM »

The killer for me, is that there have been a couple of readers that have been really good for me - they have helped me get to a better place and their predictions have been accurate.  The problem is the money - I have leaned on them like a councillor for support..and paid twice/three times as much..

See that’s not the case for me. I’ve tried almost every single reader anyone on here has said their predictions have happened and nothing happened for me ever. I can see how that can keep people hooked though if things happened in the past. I had an independent reader I’ve read with here and there for the past 5 years and the past 2 times I read with her she was completely wrong for me so I stopped reading with her altogether.

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #26 on: January 09, 2018, 12:44:55 AM »
verb18 was the only one that said her poi did come back and it wasn’t worth the money. About my poi there used to be a time were when she see me she quickly leave and when I see her I will quickly leave. I think it was too painful at that time for us to be around each other. This will be my final post here if my poi never come back. I understand most of these psychic do these thing for a living so they want you to keep coming back.

I do remember Verb saying that her POI came back. And again, 95% of predictions on here say that will happen, but it rarely does. I’m actually still in contact with my POI, but we haven’t made progress restarting the relationship and who knows if that will happen. I’ve only read with a few psychics about this one because I got burned twice already, so I’m not holding my breath...

Offline Kate

« Reply #27 on: January 09, 2018, 10:01:30 AM »

See that’s not the case for me. I’ve tried almost every single reader anyone on here has said their predictions have happened and nothing happened for me ever. I can see how that can keep people hooked though if things happened in the past. I had an independent reader I’ve read with here and there for the past 5 years and the past 2 times I read with her she was completely wrong for me so I stopped reading with her altogether.

The thing that may be affecting that is that predictions can affect the way you behave.. It's taken me a while to realise that the way to treat predictions is to hear them and forget them.. it's not easy to do.. but everything is energy.  If a prediction changes the energy around you or how you behave (for example, you may hear that someone does indeed have feelings for you - so you reach out and try and contact them.. something you would not have done prior to the prediction.)  I'm not saying you have done this.. it's just from my own experience.. that's all.  The reader that has worked best for me, is the one who teaches me to embrace the LoA with visualisation, and also tells me what will happen based on my actions..

It seems the success stories on here are all from people that finally stopped readings and let go.  This doesn't mean the readings are incorrect.. but I think getting readings stops us from letting go.. (and I am 100% guilty as charged.. I sometimes think I've spent more than anyone else on this forum..)

Offline whskers

« Reply #28 on: January 09, 2018, 01:41:28 PM »

The thing that may be affecting that is that predictions can affect the way you behave.. It's taken me a while to realise that the way to treat predictions is to hear them and forget them.. it's not easy to do.. but everything is energy.  If a prediction changes the energy around you or how you behave (for example, you may hear that someone does indeed have feelings for you - so you reach out and try and contact them.. something you would not have done prior to the prediction.)  I'm not saying you have done this.. it's just from my own experience.. that's all.  The reader that has worked best for me, is the one who teaches me to embrace the LoA with visualisation, and also tells me what will happen based on my actions..

It seems the success stories on here are all from people that finally stopped readings and let go.  This doesn't mean the readings are incorrect.. but I think getting readings stops us from letting go.. (and I am 100% guilty as charged.. I sometimes think I've spent more than anyone else on this forum..)

I agree with this.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #29 on: January 09, 2018, 05:02:35 PM »
I know for me, personally, the readings have changed my behavior in my situation.  I would react harshly to POI when things didn't go as they "predicted" when in actuality, I should have known better and just gone off my own instinct and based my reactions on reality, not the fantasy they created.