Author Topic: Essential Psychic  (Read 14922 times)

Offline njlady

Re: Essential Psychic
« Reply #30 on: February 02, 2018, 03:13:51 PM »
I read with her once a few months ago, really short chat.   

She wasn't wrong about the present, got some stuff 100% right that couldn't have been guessed actually.  She gave me some dates for some important things and nothing happened on or around those dates, and I never ask for dates nor am I a "predictions" kind of gal.  More of a help me navigate this for the best possible outcome for me type.  Told me some things that I couldn't validate and made some long-term predictions (not negative).  Had a good attitude.  Nice person.  On the fence about her.  I would use her for present but only that.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2018, 03:22:41 PM by njlady »

Offline Member5

« Reply #31 on: February 05, 2018, 11:50:09 PM »
I tried her twice, once on chat and once on phone, on chat she was slow and vague, phone she was more detailed and quick BUT... she ended up being VERY wrong and her price is too high for that

Offline dascallie

« Reply #32 on: March 05, 2018, 07:28:32 PM »
I read with her and I can say she is definitely gifted. One of the best I've experienced. She was very, very specific and correct on the oddity of my situation--plus she sensed the ebb and flow of his attention without my mentioning it.

I have no idea why she has one listing at $30+ a minute and another at $6.99.

I've noticed other readers dong the same--they know people won't call the astronomical rate listing--Im beginning to think it's how they keep their visibility up ( that is, keep their listings showing up in multiple places) but "gate" their traffic for ease of taking calls?

Offline kumamon

« Reply #33 on: September 07, 2019, 03:45:36 PM »
Any updates about this reader?

Offline mignnone

« Reply #34 on: September 07, 2019, 08:54:45 PM »
Predictions didn’t come to pass in the timelines given and I spoke to her twice only after timeframes had passed. She is gifted but probably won’t read with her again.

Offline kumamon

« Reply #35 on: September 07, 2019, 09:02:35 PM »
Predictions didn’t come to pass in the timelines given and I spoke to her twice only after timeframes had passed. She is gifted but probably won’t read with her again.

Agreed
I feel like she is gifted
I got the first reading with her and she gave me a timeframe
Will see if anything happens as she said
Will give you guys update

Offline montauk

« Reply #36 on: September 07, 2019, 10:03:39 PM »
I looked at transcripts from her from last year Nov., and some of the predictions she made did manifest, like poi will plan a date as if nothing had happened,
 but not in the timeline she gave, also I didn't ask for timeline but she volunteered it... so looking at it, the prediction took like 6 months to manifest

Offline kumamon

« Reply #37 on: September 07, 2019, 10:09:28 PM »
I looked at transcripts from her from last year Nov., and some of the predictions she made did manifest, like poi will plan a date as if nothing had happened,
 but not in the timeline she gave, also I didn't ask for timeline but she volunteered it... so looking at it, the prediction took like 6 months to manifest

She said she usually could see clearly through 6 months