Author Topic: Advisor lania  (Read 13118 times)

Offline Baypark1

Re: Advisor lania
« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2016, 02:17:48 PM »
I spoke to her yesterday about the POI who is now dating someone.  I didn't mention the girl at first.  she said there was a good connection but would move slowly and would have communication within a week and be exclusive by the end of the year.  She said the woman was someone from his past that he use to care about but they would not be in a relationship. 

Offline thisiscracra

« Reply #16 on: October 31, 2016, 07:40:28 PM »
She has been right in the PAST but I listened to her readings again and one thing I noticed .. if I was sad and asked her something or used negative language when asking a question she gave negative outcomes and positive outcome for when I asked a general what do you see happening between this person and I .. just saying
If you ask are we over she will say yup
If you when will I get contact .. over the weekend or coming week
Will I ever hear from such person she says no LOL
« Last Edit: October 31, 2016, 08:55:09 PM by thisiscracra »

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #17 on: October 31, 2016, 08:05:10 PM »
She has been right in the most but I listened to her readings again and one thing I noticed .. if I was sad and asked her something or used negative language when asking a question she gave negative outcomes and positive outcome for when I asked a general what do you see happening between this person and I .. just saying
If you ask are we over she will say yup
If you when will I get contact .. over the weekend or coming week
Will I ever hear from such person she says no LOL

She was correct overall for you though?

Offline thisiscracra

« Reply #18 on: October 31, 2016, 08:40:59 PM »
no blue
again in the past she had been right BUT it was more based on how i worded the question if i asked something like is it over she would give negative feedback and if i asked what do you see coming up between the person and i she would paint a rosy tale ..

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #19 on: November 01, 2016, 05:40:55 PM »
no blue
again in the past she had been right BUT it was more based on how i worded the question if i asked something like is it over she would give negative feedback and if i asked what do you see coming up between the person and i she would paint a rosy tale ..

Wow weird...I only read with her once but things were not in a good place with me and the person, and I told her that, and she didn't give me a negative outcome. 

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #20 on: December 12, 2016, 04:31:34 PM »
Any updates on predictions? I haven't read with her but curious.

I have no update on predictions, because they haven't happened yet (not that I'm holding my breath) but second time i read with her, she was SUPER nasty and curt...would never read with her again due to that. 

stargazer

« Reply #21 on: December 12, 2016, 06:42:01 PM »

I have no update on predictions, because they haven't happened yet (not that I'm holding my breath) but second time i read with her, she was SUPER nasty and curt...would never read with her again due to that.

Nasty in what way? I've heard good and bad about her but never tried her.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #22 on: December 12, 2016, 07:58:11 PM »

Nasty in what way? I've heard good and bad about her but never tried her.

she was talking out loud to herself and when I said "what" she said "DO YOU WANT ME TO ASK OR NOT" like yelling LMAO.... like I was supposed to know she was talking to herself or her guides or whatever.

stargazer

« Reply #23 on: December 12, 2016, 08:12:47 PM »
she was talking out loud to herself and when I said "what" she said "DO YOU WANT ME TO ASK OR NOT" like yelling LMAO.... like I was supposed to know she was talking to herself or her guides or whatever.
Omg!! So bitchy!

Offline Mememe

« Reply #24 on: February 27, 2017, 04:05:57 AM »
I had a reading with her.  She picked up very well on my situation.  Waiting for her predictions to pass.  She picked up another female which no other reader did. So that was good

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #25 on: February 27, 2017, 04:18:33 AM »
I spoke to her yesterday about the POI who is now dating someone.  I didn't mention the girl at first.  she said there was a good connection but would move slowly and would have communication within a week and be exclusive by the end of the year.  She said the woman was someone from his past that he use to care about but they would not be in a relationship.

Update on this. 4 months later, he's still with her. Pretty sure it's not someone from his past.  Not only are we not exclusive, we don't talk at all and he blocked me.  So, she was a "little" off

Offline Mememe

« Reply #26 on: February 27, 2017, 04:44:37 AM »
I will definitely update.   

Overall i felt she picked up well in my situation.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #27 on: March 29, 2017, 01:06:46 PM »
I'm pretty disappointed in my readings with her... read with her after seeing these great reviews in February and was pretty impressed but I did find out she got a few major things wrong about my POI, and people around him as well as timing although I didn't hold on to that too tight since timing is very difficult. I called her last week and what she said was the polar opposite of what she said just last month in every way, she went froms saying he just flirted with others and wanted marriage with me to saying he could take it or leave it when it came to me. Very confusing and disappointing when this happens

I wouldn't take any readings from her seriously. She told me some dead wrong things when I called her last year.  And she's snotty to boot.  LOL

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #28 on: October 31, 2017, 02:30:56 PM »
She was so wrong, I want the 2mins I spent back lol

This reader has a serious attitude problem.  She's the worst.  Request a refund