Metaphysical, Spiritual and Psychic Discussions > PsychicSource.com

Eliza

(1/13) > >>

whskers:
When it comes to thoughts, I call Eliza.  She has a track record with the past guy i was dealing with.  There was a weird incident that happened between me and my new guy last Wednesday.  I called Eliza that I was planning to do something and i am wondering how would the guy react.  The event went down as she predicted and how he reacted.  She is sometimes hard to understand and there are times when her background noise is unbearable.  But i would call her again.  She has a pending prediction and will update if it comes true. 

alphabetsoup:
it seems like what Eliza is saying could be true.  However, she recently told me that someone was upset with me and would not contact me, I heard from him the next day, just a friendly convo, he was not upset.   Many times she's been wrong about predictions, so I wonder how correct she is about feelings?

whskers:
Eliza is one of the best empath i have read with. I was dealing with my ex poi and asking psychics about him and they all said, he’s going to contact you in 3, 6, May, June, July, August. But I called Eliza last May and she said that he will contact me but not as soon as I think, not anytime soon, months ahead. So I just let go of the situation. This was a very bad break up with a very prideful arrogant guy. Fast forward to last week and he communicated asking if we can go out and see each other.  Called Eliza to ask what does the guy’s intention and I think she’s very accurate.

I also ask her about something else and I ask why is he acting this way. She said “because you told him ____”. Which is very accurate. I did say to him what Eliza said.  I call her maybe once-2x a month. Or even lesser than that. Only when I need to understand the situation. I’m not counting on her for predictions but she does sometimes tell me her predictions.

sharon:
How long does it take to talk to her?

alphabetsoup:
Sharon,

She's not someone who keeps you on the line, she's not chatty at all.  My calls with her a generally much shorter than other calls. I would compare her to QueenofCups as far as how much time you need with her.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version