Author Topic: Vivah  (Read 4264 times)

Offline jas

Vivah
« on: October 16, 2017, 11:34:32 PM »
Has anyone read with her?  I called her for the 1st time the other day and she made a prediction.  I called her today and the predictions changed. Now, I wouldn't normally start a new thread about this because it happens to all of us and it happens often.  However, the prediction she made on the first call was actually a deep seed fantasy of mine and I have never said a word about it to anyone because it just can't happen.  I just don't know how she could dive that deep if she didn't have some type of psychic ability.  Therefore, I am wondering if anyone else has had any experience with this reader.

Offline jas

Re: Vivah
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2017, 12:24:47 AM »
Thanks, good know.  Now I won't be sitting here waiting for something to happen that has no chance.  I needed a reality check.

Offline patu005

« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2017, 03:15:55 AM »
I don't like her,  Called once, wasn't even close

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2017, 04:35:39 AM »
Has anyone read with her?  I called her for the 1st time the other day and she made a prediction.  I called her today and the predictions changed. Now, I wouldn't normally start a new thread about this because it happens to all of us and it happens often.  However, the prediction she made on the first call was actually a deep seed fantasy of mine and I have never said a word about it to anyone because it just can't happen.  I just don't know how she could dive that deep if she didn't have some type of psychic ability.  Therefore, I am wondering if anyone else has had any experience with this reader.

Because psychics pick up on our thoughts, and tell us what we want to hear and because we never voiced them out loud, it sounds like they are right. I've heard it, I can't tell you how many times. I could not fathom for the life of me, why it wasn't coming true, that wonderful prediction, but that is why....it's not reality, it's something we want and the reader picks up on that and feeds us hope.

Offline Member5

« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2017, 04:51:09 AM »
I called her last year she was very very negative about my situation and thankfully was completely wrong! It was not a love question, I was trying to move and she told me I was going to get turned down everywhere and end up renting a room in a house with a bunch of other people where I may not even have my own room and be stuck living there for at least 3 years. I make a good salary and have good credit, I just could not find a place I liked in the neighborhood I wanted at the time. Two weeks later I found a place that was even better than my wildest dreams for less than I was looking to pay.

Offline Jeni

« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2019, 03:34:28 PM »
Vivah seems to be 1 of the few that works for me. She told me my poi is not interested in a relationship. He just wants to have fun. He has romantic feelings but will not want to settle down. That seems to describe him perfectly. Other big draw readers said he loves me and afraid of  commitment bla bla bla....... the only other reader thats similar to vivah is thechosenone. He also said relationships are not his thing. He just wants to have fun but he has romantic feelings

anything