Author Topic: Keen Ratings  (Read 2065 times)

Offline Dreamer23

Keen Ratings
« on: December 03, 2018, 01:34:51 AM »
What is going on with the ratings on keen? For example, this one advisor it says 5 stars, 14 reviews, 68 readings. Then it says she's been on keen since 2009 and in her profile she says she has given over 20,000 readings.

The numbers are so confusing to me! It seems like something has changed in their rating system?

Offline Fidget1028

Re: Keen Ratings
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2018, 01:40:32 AM »
I know. It's bazaar. I think many of the advisors have created new profiles. I am still annoyed that they removed the histogram were you could sort the reviews by the number of stars. It's getting shadier and shadier. I stick with my 2 or 3 favorites now and don't even look at the rest anymore.

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2018, 01:45:04 AM »
Yes, something is happening for sure. I don't trust the ratings all that much.

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2018, 04:01:42 AM »
What is going on with the ratings on keen? For example, this one advisor it says 5 stars, 14 reviews, 68 readings. Then it says she's been on keen since 2009 and in her profile she says she has given over 20,000 readings.

Is that "5 stars, 14 reviews, 68 readings" for one listing? Each listing has it's own numbers. And the 20,000 readings is probably a combination of readings from all her listing...maybe even listings that have been deleted.

Yes, the 5 stars, 14 reviews, 68 readings - one listing. Why do keen advisors have multiple listings? That to me makes no sense.

Offline aquagirl

« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2018, 05:58:44 AM »
Reviews are deleted automatically at the one year mark.  That 5 stars is based on the 14 reviews. It means she did 68 readings this year and 14 people left reviews. That’s not uncommon at all. The 20,000 if lifetime readings for that listing.

Why do they have multiple listings? And it does make sense , there are different categories like love and relationships, finance, tarot , astrology etc.  they create a listing  for that category to be able to market their specialized skills.  Not every psychic is an astrologer or reads relationship questions. It’s supposed to give clients better grasp of their abilities.  Also, the more listings the more exposure as some listings like love and relationships have more psychics to compete with.

anything