Author Topic: Scott Angel  (Read 14032 times)

Offline Hillcam

Scott Angel
« on: October 14, 2017, 07:21:11 PM »
Has anyone read with him? I decided to call him today despite some of his bad feedback because his rate is only $1.99. However he seemed completely off and only focused on the negative which contradicted everything my POI has said in the past two weeks. Has anyone else had a similar experience with him?

Offline Member5

Re: Scott Angel
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2017, 07:22:12 PM »
He was sooooooo bad when I called

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2017, 07:32:31 PM »
I've had occasion where he mixed people in up in readings, but he's come out with some jaw dropping readings for me. He's definitely gifted.

Offline Hillcam

« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2017, 08:32:34 PM »
Depending on how his predictions come to pass I may decide to give him another shot.

This morning he told me my person of interest no longer cares about me or thinks of me in the slightest because since he’s noticed that since the last time we’ve seen each other, I’ve been out doing my own thing. My POI and I had a conversation yesterday about getting together and he told me he never wants to lose me whether that means we’re friends or more than that.

I guess we’ll see what happens soon, I’m trying to take the reading with a grain of salt and not turn it into a keen binge. Only time will tell at this point I suppose

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2017, 08:49:42 PM »
Oh he's awful. Another less horrible version of David James or Jim1537 or whatever

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2017, 08:53:20 PM »
Oh he's awful. Another less horrible version of David James or Jim1537 or whatever

Hardly. While Scott does put a negative bent on a lot of his readings, he's actually psychic. He told me about my POI coming into my life 5 months before it happened among a bunch of other predictions that came true over the years.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2017, 09:42:50 PM »

Hardly. While Scott does put a negative bent on a lot of his readings, he's actually psychic. He told me about my POI coming into my life 5 months before it happened among a bunch of other predictions that came true over the years.

That's great...

Offline Kate

« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2017, 12:18:21 PM »
Depending on how his predictions come to pass I may decide to give him another shot.

This morning he told me my person of interest no longer cares about me or thinks of me in the slightest because since he’s noticed that since the last time we’ve seen each other, I’ve been out doing my own thing. My POI and I had a conversation yesterday about getting together and he told me he never wants to lose me whether that means we’re friends or more than that.

I guess we’ll see what happens soon, I’m trying to take the reading with a grain of salt and not turn it into a keen binge. Only time will tell at this point I suppose

So are you saying that Scott said your POI is NOT interested in you, and yet you had a conversation with your POI yesterday, and he has stressed that he is very interested in you - either as a friend, or more??

Offline Hillcam

« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2017, 02:11:18 PM »

So are you saying that Scott said your POI is NOT interested in you, and yet you had a conversation with your POI yesterday, and he has stressed that he is very interested in you - either as a friend, or more??

Scott said the exact opposite of everything mg POI has told me in the past week. He told me he’s still very much interested and Scott said he’s ‘not interested because he’s noticed I’ve been out doing my own thing therefore he no longer thinks anything of you.’ My call was so bad that it only lasted two minutes. If his rate wasn’t as low as it is I probably would’ve asked Keen for a refund.

Offline Universal9

« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2017, 05:11:02 PM »
He was very negative for me too. May be and this is just my thinking, that he prefers dishing out negative unless he absolutely feels it to be positive to avoid clients a heartbreak. Actually I like him for this character, he cares in a way. Personally, I wont read with him again for the reasons of being v negative.

Offline Universal9

« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2017, 05:16:15 PM »
Actually, yes, I do remember he said ex POI will never contact me except for birthdays and such. However, he didnt quite see I had burned the bridge with him, so there was no way he would have contacted me on such a general social occasion. Since he mentioned birthdays, it clicked that this could have applied to anyone..

I only called him once...he was really negative and made general comments that could have applied to a lot of callers. Nothing really specific or personal that showed he connected psychically.

Offline Hillcam

« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2017, 05:21:52 PM »
I only called him once...he was really negative and made general comments that could have applied to a lot of callers. Nothing really specific or personal that showed he connected psychically.

He has mostly good feedback, I tried him because I wasn’t looking for the typical fairytale type of reading but he was just so off that I was wondering if anyone on here had good experiences with him.

Offline Hillcam

« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2017, 05:58:40 PM »
Another thing: he said “IF” I ever hear from my POI again it wouldn’t be for a long while. I just heard from him. I’m just glad I wasn’t the only one to get such a negative reading from him, normally I would’ve gone on a bender after getting such bad feedback.

Offline Universal9

« Reply #13 on: October 15, 2017, 06:09:40 PM »

like all he wants to tell you is the bad side of things and splash cold water in your face.
Splash cold water on face!...LOL, totally agree.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #14 on: October 15, 2017, 06:14:25 PM »
Yea I don't think this guy is psychic at all.  I tried him last year and he gave me the same negative reading he gives everyone.  Then I asked if I will meet someone else (just to see what he said), and he said well I can't see that. Smh lol