Author Topic: Reviews  (Read 3187 times)

Offline Kate

Reviews
« on: October 29, 2017, 01:52:32 PM »
Has anyone else noticed that when viewing the site via a pc/mac, you can no longer filter the reviews for advisors between star ratings...

The bar chart showing the ratings has disappeared.

The bar chart is there when viewing the site on my phone or ipad.. just not PC...

Offline doubleoh8

Re: Reviews
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2017, 03:19:49 PM »
I am not having that issue. I'm on my mac laptop, and seeing the bar chart and still able to sort the reviews but # of stars...

A different glitch I am having with keen is in the chat transcripts. At first they are ok, but after a while the order gets scrambled, so when I go back to them they are no longer in the right order. That's within one chat; the older transcripts start somewhere in the middle of the chat and then the beginning comes up later. Does that make sense? Does anyone else have that happening?

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2017, 03:22:49 PM »
I am not having that issue. I'm on my mac laptop, and seeing the bar chart and still able to sort the reviews but # of stars...

A different glitch I am having with keen is in the chat transcripts. At first they are ok, but after a while the order gets scrambled, so when I go back to them they are no longer in the right order. That's within one chat; the older transcripts start somewhere in the middle of the chat and then the beginning comes up later. Does that make sense? Does anyone else have that happening?
Yes, I've had that transcript glitz before. It's some kind of sort issues those nitwits over at Keen keep messing with.
I've noticed the bar chart is gone too. I'm on a PC, perhaps it's temporary.

Offline jas

« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2017, 06:02:26 PM »
I am having the same problem....can't view rating/stars.  It has disappeared completely for me and I have just a run of the mill laptop.

Offline Member5

« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2017, 06:30:46 PM »
I had the same issue, seeing things differently depending on which browser or device. I asked a reader about it via email, she said that Keen is testing how the reviews appear (apparently the new graphs/reviews were not calculating properly and many advisors complained) so we will see it differently depending on those factors. As far as the chat transcripts and other issues, well I have noticed that any time Keen makes the slightest of changes the glitches come, and I will get lots of emails from readers warning us that some clients are having issues, or that things are not connecting properly. You would think a site that big with so many readers and so many of us paying so much to call would have enough money to make sure things work right!

Offline Universal9

« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2017, 07:36:10 PM »
I can see the bar chart and can filter to the desired rating- from my Mac..on chrome browser..

Offline doubleoh8

« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2017, 08:33:21 PM »
They probably haven't optimized the website for all browsers yet... I would imagine they will, but it's a last step of the process thing.

I work on website builds and re-builds, and it's common to get it all done and then discover that there is a technical glitch on one or more browsers that needs fixing.

(I'm not the tech person ... so I could have the language wrong, but this has been my experience)
« Last Edit: October 29, 2017, 08:35:05 PM by doubleoh8 »

Offline Kate

« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2017, 12:07:24 AM »
I can see the bar chart and can filter to the desired rating- from my Mac..on chrome browser..

I'm on chrome also.. and there is no bar chart showing on my screen at all under any advisor...... I'd insert an image.. but not sure how to do so here.. Can still see it on my phone..

Offline Kate

« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2017, 12:24:37 AM »

Yes I have that happening.. and also on the app.. I can't work out how they filter then chats.

The other issue I have is advisors disappearing off my favourites list.. I'm wondering if there is a max number you can have before they start dropping off...I tend to add advisors to my favs that I may want to talk to, and no only those I have spoken to.. so it's a long list..

Offline Universal9

« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2017, 07:39:15 AM »
I can see the bar chart from my Mac laptop on chrome browser...Dont see the issue of favorite advisors disappearing either, I too bookmark them sometimes for future reading..

Offline jas

« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2017, 11:44:44 AM »
I am on chrome and having the rating bar issue and they scrambled my favorites list along with dropping one of my favorites....it's a short list.  The other day I tried to set up three call backs.  every time the reader would hang up it would kick me out of "arrange a call".  I called customer service and they said there wasn't a problem.  One of my regular advisors sent me an email - she said it was showing that the call went through and that I hung up....not so. 

Anyway, I guess Keen is having several site issues and hopefully, they will get the bug all worked out soon

anything