Author Topic: Rika  (Read 48286 times)

Offline bstalling

Re: Rika
« Reply #75 on: October 13, 2020, 09:35:22 PM »
Somewhere between 2 and 3 years ago Rika told me, promised me actually, that I was going to be married by x date. The past year or so I thought about what she said a couple of times and sort of brushed it aside because it didn't look too likely but I have a never say never attitude.

Guess what  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Congrats! So she got the marriage and date right?

Offline Steven213

« Reply #76 on: October 19, 2020, 05:42:39 AM »
Rika was good but all over the place, I think mediumship always like that

Offline kandyna

« Reply #77 on: May 12, 2021, 10:28:21 PM »
I think hit or miss. So far my last reading with her was okay.. and okay with timing... "hit or miss"

Offline KawalaKutie

« Reply #78 on: October 21, 2023, 04:04:46 AM »
Has anyone read with her recently? I would like to know your experience if I can. She seems to know and connect with me very well. I do have a contact prediction coming up around my friend's bday (scary when she the exact date and month).

Offline Tjk197901

« Reply #79 on: October 21, 2023, 06:15:25 PM »
Newbie, yet I have spent upward of 10gs on this site. Don’t judge please! I have spoken with her twice in the last several months. She has a gift that’s for certain, super fast talker and knows past and present. I haven’t had any predictions come thru yet they are still months out. She had contact from poi kinda right but it wasn’t at all as she expected. My poi was rotten and angry and mean not sweet and pleasant. I have a very very long list of whom I called and will gladly share fairytale readers and people with gifts. She has a gift just unsure of the future at this point. Hope this helps some

Offline KawalaKutie

« Reply #80 on: October 21, 2023, 08:03:06 PM »
Don't worry! I probably have spent just as much as well. Would you mind PMing me the list with gifts or how has worked for you in terms of predictions/connection?

Offline Zipocal

« Reply #81 on: January 11, 2024, 03:50:44 AM »
I had a reading with Rika regarding my POI.  Been alot of arguing and we are taking space.  Rika said there is something about 10:30 and 2-4 PM.   My POI broke contact at 10:30 and the following day we texted back and forth for forty minutes between 2-4PM, which to be honest was part of my control but I was debating how long to hold out on messaging.  No news about the final outcome however, too soon.

Offline allbabydoll

« Reply #82 on: August 07, 2024, 01:07:30 AM »
I just had a reading with Rika that is very promising, she connected well to my Poi as mentioning his last initial in which I was shocked because most reader will go in without fully grasping POI's energy. But I will say she connected very well and do feel as though she is not fairytale reader at all. She has given glimpse of hope if any. She is the only person I have talked with on CP.

If any suggestions on others, will be more than gladly to look into them.  :)

Offline appleeyes75

« Reply #83 on: August 07, 2024, 01:37:33 AM »
She didn't work for me. Reading was all over the place. I wouldn't trust. Cp most of the psychics are fake but so is keen. Cp more because you have to add big $$ bal to start with to get reading and they are all equally worse. Mattie is somewhat ok but depends if you connect with her usually it's only first time and rest is she tries too hard.

Offline Kate

« Reply #84 on: August 07, 2024, 03:12:47 AM »
She didn't work for me. Reading was all over the place. I wouldn't trust. Cp most of the psychics are fake but so is keen. Cp more because you have to add big $$ bal to start with to get reading and they are all equally worse. Mattie is somewhat ok but depends if you connect with her usually it's only first time and rest is she tries too hard.

I wouldn't be that harsh on her. I haven't read with her much - but she does connect, is very psychic, and can hit things right on. I find that sometimes she tends to run with something she gets and embellish it somewhat. But overall she's been OK for me. Biggest issue is getting into the right meditative state so she can read the energy around you. She's one of those readers that cannot read when you're thinking about the question you're asking about.. You need to be distracted and calm..

Offline appleeyes75

« Reply #85 on: August 07, 2024, 03:26:45 AM »
Hi I.m just sharing my experiences in a hope that I can save you some money. I have been there done that. I know that I was given lot of false hope based on few thing they pick up. You can dm me I can recommend some who has worked for me... they picked up on details well..though prediction pending..  Goodluck either way.

Offline allbabydoll

« Reply #86 on: August 07, 2024, 06:25:01 PM »
I do agree, not every psychic will be for all, and we have to remember it is for "entertaining purposes" so let's not expect what we want to hear based on other people success.

For Rika, I spoke with her yesterday and she told me that POI would reach out the next day, and I did not believe her at all, and to my surprise indeed he did reach out me and explained why he was not able to communicate just as Rita mentioned. Super grateful with this forum cause it has weeded out a lot of unwanted fake psychics and really select the best ones.

I have read with Luna as well, she is a little bit talkative and I will give her grace as she focused on past, present and future with whatever situation you may be facing. She really tunes into your situation and no BS fairytale.

Offline Beans9224

« Reply #87 on: August 08, 2024, 03:14:18 AM »
I read with Rika back in June and she was pretty accurate for me. She was one of the first readers I called on CP. She listed a few names to start and none I could relate to but she did follow up and say these names could relate to my geographic region (which they did).
Then she listed my deceased grandfathers initials on my dad’s side accurately.
I asked about contact from my ex and she said communications before August 4 and gave me an affirmation. I had quite a few psychic readings on other sites in which all the psychics said contact by June, so I was bummed to hear I’d have to wait until August. Without me saying anything, she said “something big is happening in June, did other psychics tell you contact in June?” That was accurate, and while she didn’t necessarily change her August prediction, she felt something big happening is June, which I received a major job offer toward the end of June. She was also accurate about contact and began to hear from POI by August.

Offline Florallover87

« Reply #88 on: August 30, 2024, 02:30:51 AM »
Every time I re-read my conversation with her, I am surprised by many things. I spoke with Rika a little over a year ago. She was very accurate about many things she mentioned, even though our conversation was brief. She said she saw a baby coming into my family which was was true but she thought I was pregnant and said my person of interest (POI) would return. While her timeframes didn’t pan out, she did say, “I get angry at him coming back; it makes me mad.” She also mentioned that my POI was talking to someone with the name Maria or Margarita, and asked if he had any family members with an “M” in their name. At the time, I couldn’t relate to this, but two months later, I caught my POI with a new partner whose name started with “M,” and he did come back eight months later.

I think sometimes they try to show you they are so accurate, they mess up the important information they receive.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2024, 12:40:15 PM by Florallover87 »

Offline Howannoying

« Reply #89 on: September 02, 2024, 06:59:31 PM »
Does Rika usually tell people their energy is very high? I've been flat and down pretty much all year so I thought that was interesting.