Author Topic: when readings don't pan out  (Read 5002 times)

Offline peppie

when readings don't pan out
« on: September 27, 2017, 08:04:18 AM »
I've been getting a positive prediction from several people over the past month. Now that it's time for that prediction to come true, suddenly everyone is saying it's not happening. This is really frustrating to me because $$$$$ later and no one left to take accountability, all that's left is me, myself and I in a crappy situation. It's like... when a very bad situation occurs the media covers it extensively but when the curtains go down, the cameras come down and you're left to deal with the crappy situation you're in. The reader just tells you something else and moves on with their life and their money and you're left with let down hope and false promises.

It's frustrating at hell. Some of the reason why I keep calling is because you need someone to give you hope and to prod you on. After some time though, you're left with reality and sometimes reality is hard to face.

Offline lostsoul209

Re: when readings don't pan out
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2017, 10:08:07 AM »
No for me they said it still will happen I will see just leave her alone I been doing that nothing has happen yet. It was hard but I'm almost psychic read. Only read with them once a month.

Offline Universal9

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2017, 02:34:52 PM »
Peppie, that is so very true, I empathize. The reader just simply moves on with their money and life with no sense of responsibility for the most part. It feels horrible when someone flip flops, I have had that happen, it feels aweful. I have had come to some brutal realisation recently and I feel horrible about believing my go-to ones mainly Raven. She was atleast kind enough to respond to my email where I told her I felt let down by her. In my case, its okay coz I knew he and I were never a real match. I need someone mature, sensible, respectful and understanding. He is neither of them. I knew this. However, I still have some residual feelings from some thing happen recently from which I will hopefully recover soon.

I've been getting a positive prediction from several people over the past month. Now that it's time for that prediction to come true, suddenly everyone is saying it's not happening. This is really frustrating to me because $$$$$ later and no one left to take accountability, all that's left is me, myself and I in a crappy situation. It's like... when a very bad situation occurs the media covers it extensively but when the curtains go down, the cameras come down and you're left to deal with the crappy situation you're in. The reader just tells you something else and moves on with their life and their money and you're left with let down hope and false promises.

It's frustrating at hell. Some of the reason why I keep calling is because you need someone to give you hope and to prod you on. After some time though, you're left with reality and sometimes reality is hard to face.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2017, 02:43:45 PM »
I've had readings where the reader will give me a completely different outcome and I agree, it's a let down, to say the least.

Best advice I can give is not to put too much hope into the outcomes, or future predictions.  It seems too many factors come into play that can affect that.  Of course, then we can ask ourselves, why get a reading in the first place.

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2017, 10:03:11 PM »
These people don't care about us they got their money already it just like a job for them to feed us flase hope

Offline whit777

« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2017, 10:27:01 PM »
Hey lostsoul! I've been lurking here for quite a while before I actually got an account and I really feel for you and I can relate to how deeply you've been hurt, not just by the situations but by the psychics. It's like adding insult to injury when psychics that you spent so much money on end up letting you down. That happened to me for a number of years as well.

Something that helped though, and it might not help you, its just what I've found, is that the psychics who aren't on every day all day seem to be the most concerned with accuracy and the most accurate from the start. The ones who do it for a living are the ones who are going to get burned out and not really care about each and every customer. I don't see how someone could give readings for hours on end, 5 days a week or whatever. Especially on Keen since it's kind of like psychic fast food and I'm sure they get a lot of people calling them in a panic.

So the psychics who are only online here or there who maybe have a regular job and just do Keen because they enjoy giving readings.. They have always been the best for me. They spend the time to make sure you understood what they were saying and they've been the only ones to ever check in on me later and remember me, not from notes, but because they don't have a thousand customers. For the most part, they also can pick and choose when they want to log in since they don't really need the money so I know they're feeling ready to give readings whenever they're online.

The only problem is that you find one that's amazing and then they're never online lol. Or their regular job takes precedence and they can't get back to you very quickly or make plans to be online at any particular time. So I guess that's the price we pay for that. The "career" psychics are always accessible but they're mediocre a lot of the time. The ones who genuinely have a gift and aren't exhausting it are never available.

Anyway, I just wanted to chime in and add that because you had mentioned they were just in it for the money so I'm agreeing with you on that.. But just adding that a small percentage of them aren't. And this forum has been helping me immensely with not wasting too much money on obvious fakes but it's still hard and money will still be wasted. But I hope you find peace either way. I really really do.

Offline Exposed

« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2017, 12:09:57 AM »
Hey lostsoul! I've been lurking here for quite a while before I actually got an account and I really feel for you and I can relate to how deeply you've been hurt, not just by the situations but by the psychics. It's like adding insult to injury when psychics that you spent so much money on end up letting you down. That happened to me for a number of years as well.

Something that helped though, and it might not help you, its just what I've found, is that the psychics who aren't on every day all day seem to be the most concerned with accuracy and the most accurate from the start. The ones who do it for a living are the ones who are going to get burned out and not really care about each and every customer. I don't see how someone could give readings for hours on end, 5 days a week or whatever. Especially on Keen since it's kind of like psychic fast food and I'm sure they get a lot of people calling them in a panic.

So the psychics who are only online here or there who maybe have a regular job and just do Keen because they enjoy giving readings.. They have always been the best for me. They spend the time to make sure you understood what they were saying and they've been the only ones to ever check in on me later and remember me, not from notes, but because they don't have a thousand customers. For the most part, they also can pick and choose when they want to log in since they don't really need the money so I know they're feeling ready to give readings whenever they're online.

The only problem is that you find one that's amazing and then they're never online lol. Or their regular job takes precedence and they can't get back to you very quickly or make plans to be online at any particular time. So I guess that's the price we pay for that. The "career" psychics are always accessible but they're mediocre a lot of the time. The ones who genuinely have a gift and aren't exhausting it are never available.

Anyway, I just wanted to chime in and add that because you had mentioned they were just in it for the money so I'm agreeing with you on that.. But just adding that a small percentage of them aren't. And this forum has been helping me immensely with not wasting too much money on obvious fakes but it's still hard and money will still be wasted. But I hope you find peace either way. I really really do.

A lot of what I mentioned was in another thread. They're hard to get a hold of - The good ones.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2017, 05:33:08 AM »
Satu, since you are clearly a below average Keen reader, this will probably go over your head. Psychics claim that they can predict the future, whether it involves a love interest, career change, family issue whatever. The vast majority claim that they are accurate...only a small percentage are consistently accurate. Predictions, for the most part, are not marketed as "affirmations", nor should they be. If you could just affirm anything in your life, there would be no need for psychics to claim that they can predict the future.

Personal responsibility? For spending money on non-gifted psychics? Sure. But we dont know these psychics suck until after we have called them.

But that does not mean that these psychics can take no responsibility about what they claim their gifts are, and their predictions. If your service sucks, expect to be called out.

I'm going to humor your for a minute and pretend you are a regular psychic client...

Why do you call? Do you think psychics that claim they predict the future are actually not what they claim to be, but are instead manifesting coaches? Whatever they say, you can affirm it and make it true?  Why do you think that when only a handful of readers around these parts claim that? If psychics are just well wishers and manifesting coaches, why do the vast majority of psychics claim to do something that they can't do (predict the future with certainty)?
« Last Edit: September 28, 2017, 05:42:00 AM by bstalling »

sodapopcharm

« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2017, 05:51:54 AM »
Have you stopped calling?
These people don't care about us they got their money already it just like a job for them to feed us flase hope

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2017, 10:08:26 AM »
She truly care for you leave her alone she contact you all those stock line guess what she doesn't care one bit I bitter and mad more at psychic then her all the top psychic too. Yea  i stop calling it does me more harm then good by calling psychic. I will call one more time when nothing come to pass that there prediction were wrong.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2017, 03:53:41 PM »
Why do you call? Do you think psychics that claim they predict the future are actually not what they claim to be, but are instead manifesting coaches? Whatever they say, you can affirm it and make it true?  Why do you think that when only a handful of readers around these parts claim that? If psychics are just well wishers and manifesting coaches, why do the vast majority of psychics claim to do something that they can't do (predict the future with certainty)?

First, believe it or not, I am not a psychic on Keen. However, I have been seeking psychic advice since the mid-1980's. I've learned lessons about psychic addiction (hard lessons) along the way and have developed some strong beliefs.

Here's why I call: I believe, deep down, I know the truth about a situation. I'm not saying I have psychic powers, I mean, if I get quiet and honest with myself, I can sense the truth. I believe we all can do this. The problem is, fears and overanalyzing for days and weeks take me far, far away from being able to sense that truth. I call psychics and ask them if they can sense it. If what they say resonates me (which is different from "if what they say is what I want to hear"), then I feel a sense of relief because someone was able to cut through my insanity and reconnect me with truth.

The affirmation part I mentioned comes when I hear a truth and, I know for a fact, I played a huge role in creating the reality that got me to this point and need to take action to do better.

Example: I was dating a guy and let my fears get the best of me. I came straight out and asked him if he was still sleeping with the mother of children. I had no proof. I was just crazy making because I was scared something would take him away from me. I called my regular psychic at the time. She assured me he would speak to me again, but things wouldn't be the same. (I felt like she was right even though I wouldn't blame him if he didn't.)

I got off the phone and resolved to start taking care of my shit so that, if he did call, we'd both have a better experience.

You asked:

If psychics are just well wishers and manifesting coaches, why do the vast majority of psychics claim to do something that they can't do (predict the future with certainty)?

While there are some (I'm 99% accurate!) psychics who really are con artists, I think many of them are well-intentioned (not necessarily skilled, but they do want to be helpful).

In my opinion, it's the Trojan horse strategy. They make claims about predictions to entice people like you who are too lazy to sit quietly and listen to their inner voice, or do the work to become more self-aware or better their lives. Meanwhile, I believe, many psychics are hoping they can cut through your anger and ego and, by some slim chance, you'll find their insights much more valuable than the predictions.

Of course, someone like you won't do that because you'd rather be a perpetual victim than improve your life. You want to hand your power over to someone and hope to God they their predictions just lead to other people doing the work (he calls, he comes back, he apologies, he changes) while you continue to take the path of least resistance. If you don't get your ease, you get pissy and bitter.

So you have been calling psychics to have them confirm to you what you already know to be true? For the past 30 years? Hmm..ok I guess. Its interesting how you peg yourself as high above this forum of "victims" when you have been addicted for 30 years. No truly self aware person would have that disposition.

As to the bold, those well intentioned psychics should be given a break, even though they offer a misleading service and are not accurate about anything in the long run? Hmm How are we to judge the quality of readers then? If they are well intentioned, we shouldnt complain about them?

Why do these readers feel that what they have to say about a situation is truly enlightening or helpful to cut through "our ego and anger"? Do they have certifications, degrees or anything to warrant that they can help strangers about their life problems? Why do they have to masquerade as psychics in order to offer, what ultimately you describe, as counseling and life coaching? Do you think this is ethical? You are clearly off your rocker and place these readers on a pedestal..which makes sense since youve been calling for 30 years.

I believe psychics should be able to predict the future---their commentary about my life or their "valuable advice" is not what I'm paying for or what they advertise. If they are wrong about predictions they make, even if these predictions are not in our favor,  they are not offering a good service, however well intentioned they are. Dosent mean one is bitter or angry (nor do these emotions discredit our criticisms of them).

I have found good psychics that can actually predict the future, it can be done. It is just the vast majority of them out there suck...including you. That does not make us helpless victims.

« Last Edit: September 28, 2017, 03:55:59 PM by bstalling »

Offline bstalling

« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2017, 08:04:51 PM »
I have found good psychics that can actually predict the future, it can be done. It is just the vast majority of them out there suck...including you. That does not make us helpless victims.

It does make you predictable though (no pun intended). You find a good psychic (so you claim) probably drive them insane until they refuse to talk to you anymore, then you have no choice but to call those that "suck" and when your life still continues to be miserable, you come here to complain and blame. Rinse and repeat.

All of that vomit you posted are your projections. You don't know me or my life and this vision you have about all of us terroizing these poor psychics is laughable. Continue on with your 30 year addiction and or/failed Keen career.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #12 on: September 29, 2017, 03:14:54 AM »

It does make you predictable though (no pun intended). You find a good psychic (so you claim) probably drive them insane until they refuse to talk to you anymore, then you have no choice but to call those that "suck" and when your life still continues to be miserable, you come here to complain and blame. Rinse and repeat.

All of that vomit you posted are your projections. You don't know me or my life and this vision you have about all of us terroizing these poor psychics is laughable. Continue on with your 30 year addiction and or/failed Keen career.

Satu somewhat sounds like a person that has recently gotten kicked off these boards or one that took her toys and left the sandbox.  Just saying

Offline peppie

« Reply #13 on: September 29, 2017, 03:45:10 AM »

Satu somewhat sounds like a person that has recently gotten kicked off these boards or one that took her toys and left the sandbox.  Just saying

or someone with a mental condition that we should probably just ignore.

just saying too :)

nobody denies calling psychics is mental... but there are other worse kinds... i think... maybe? ;)

anything