Author Topic: DELPHINA  (Read 6127 times)

Offline anna81

DELPHINA
« on: December 04, 2016, 09:47:07 PM »
Has anyone had a reading from her... I tried to use chat with her (to which I rarely do... I like phone calls) but it was taking her Foreverrr to say anything...so I dropped it after a couple of minutes...also the POI I asked about text me during that period of time.  Sooo anyways...she emailed me 3 times afterwards saying that this rarely happens but spirit had so much to tell her about my POI and kept her so busy she needed to get it all out to me. I just met him... no sure if 3 emailed full of info was worth anything or not. I know so little about him to even know what's what.

stargazer

Re: DELPHINA
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2017, 02:24:30 AM »
Sounds like a desperate attempt to get you to call her back

Offline Littl30ne

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2017, 07:01:37 PM »
Bumping this up. She predicted I would run into my ex when I'm out with my friends and we would have an awkward encounter... did not pass.

Offline njlady

« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2017, 07:39:48 PM »
A looong time ago a reader sent me an email saying she had a dream about me and that she had a lot more to pass on to me.  So I called her back asap.   ::)  What an idiot I was, lol.  After about 30 seconds it was painfully obvious that she sent that to everyone she had ever read for. 

Offline Littl30ne

« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2017, 08:03:25 PM »
Yikes!!! Lolll at least you realized it was obvious a mass email was sent sooner than wasting like 15 minutes or something ;)

I remember getting a message from David James after my first reading with him (we did not connect) and he wrote "Please contact me there is something I need to speak with you about". Tell me what you want me to know sheesh.. probably was another mass email too lol

anything