Author Topic: JIM1537  (Read 12684 times)

Offline evaluna1

JIM1537
« on: September 12, 2017, 01:07:54 PM »
Has anyone read with JIM1537 lately?

So this is my first time posting here, and I want to add how great this forum has helped me in general. I just had a reading with JIM1537 and I totally regret it. I don't understand why I even read with him..lol.. but I am sure most here can understand how this cycle goes... but I wanted to know everyone else's experience with this reader, and if at all he is accurate. I've had so many readings with really great psychics and that should of been enough for me, I really regret getting a reading with him as he was extremely NEGATIVE... and left me so unsettling with anxiety.. and pretty much in a very bad state.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2017, 01:22:00 PM by evaluna1 »

Offline sawthelight

Re: JIM1537
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2017, 01:18:12 PM »
I never read with him, but I have heard that he is nasty and negative too.  I think his reviews say it too.

Offline evaluna1

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2017, 01:20:33 PM »
Thank you for the update 'sawthelight'. I was curious to read with him because he had so many positive feedbacks.. but did noticed his negative ones too... I just found it strange how there are so much more positives ones. It is why I wanted to get some feedback from outside KEEN.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2017, 04:08:08 PM »
I looked up and read his 1star reviews. JHC is all I can say. Wow!

Offline bstalling

« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2017, 09:46:09 PM »
Pretty sure this guy admitted to working with demons at one point. Hes a nutcase.

Offline evaluna1

« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2017, 10:54:03 PM »
Yeah, I was devastated and cried after reading with him... I sure learned my lesson for sure...

@Satu, that does sounds exactly like him, and I appreciate your feedback. It's best to avoid him at all cost, not worth the money and will save yourself heartaches.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2017, 10:56:58 PM by evaluna1 »

Offline glamgal

« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2017, 11:20:46 PM »
Pretty sure this guy admitted to working with demons at one point. Hes a nutcase.

This made me spit my drink out laughing.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2017, 02:09:10 PM »
I just had to chime in. Read with him once years and years and years and years ago and never, ever again. Mercifully absolutely NOTHING he said came to pass.

Let me tell you. I got off the phone and curled up into a fetal position and cried. I was shaking and hyperventilating. Took me months to get over the effects of his words. The things he said were just awful, far-fetched and plain wrong. About me and and about the person I was calling about.

OMG how awful.  his pic is even scary.  I never had the desire to call him, thank goodness.  I have had my share of readings that have made me feel like shit though.

Offline nightime

« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2017, 03:43:18 AM »
Oh no not this guy  >:(

I read with him a few years ago and it was the worst call ever! I feel you @greekgeek!! I called about my bf at the time since we had broken up again. He said that we would get back together but he was currently sleeping around and that he would infect me would some bacteria that would lead to cervical cancer and I would suffer from the chemo. I was like wtf?! Then he told me that my mom would die in a horrific car accident.

I don't know how he has good feedback. I just remember getting off the phone and crying hysterically.

ladya

« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2017, 03:57:51 AM »

I read with him a few years ago and it was the worst call ever! I feel you @greekgeek!! I called about my bf at the time since we had broken up again. He said that we would get back together but he was currently sleeping around and that he would infect me would some bacteria that would lead to cervical cancer and I would suffer from the chemo. I was like wtf?! Then he told me that my mom would die in a horrific car accident.

I don't know how he has good feedback. I just remember getting off the phone and crying hysterically.

WTF is all i have to say. that's prob the most horrific thing i ever read. i am so sorry you had to listen to that. i would be so traumatized. this guy should be off keen and in a psych ward.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2017, 04:40:07 AM »

Shit, really? Was any of that necessary considering one might not be right?? What purpose does it serve?
There are some people in the world who just love to make other people suffer and he seems to be that and a bag of chips. I just don't get it.

Offline jas

« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2017, 06:41:16 AM »
I have wondered if Jim and Kent Coffee are the same people - they certainly have the same MO.  I read with both and felt it was they were one and the same.  Both are negative squared. 

Offline Member5

« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2017, 09:26:21 PM »
I have wondered if Jim and Kent Coffee are the same people - they certainly have the same MO.  I read with both and felt it was they were one and the same.  Both are negative squared.

I read with both long ago, they are not the same person but Kent Coffee and Jonathan Virtue are the same, I caught him out on his JV account and he admitted it to me. I went through a period 3 years back of calling male psychics because someone told me their gifts were stronger. I now highly doubt that! Jim was so nasty and rude, I couldn't hang up fast enough and I reported him to Keen. I asked about my boyfriend at the time after we had a fight and when we would make up and he told me my boyfriend found out about all the men I had slept with in my past and used the fight to break up with me. First of all, it was a fight over my boyfriends ex girlfriend posting things on twitter to make it seem they were still together and he was only the second guy I had ever slept with at the time. I was shocked that he would dare say things like that to a paying client.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2017, 10:10:28 PM »
Wow oh wow what an extreme snake. He likes to make women hurt it seems like to me, just being a man and believing he has been wronged by women.
I have never ever in my wildest dreams ever believed men were stronger intuitives than women. Women are the superior beings at most things believe it or not and I'm not just saying that because I'm biased, but men have gone out of their way over the years to make women second class citizens. As far back as effing Aristotle no less. That should tell you something.

Offline Member5

« Reply #14 on: September 18, 2017, 02:35:20 AM »
Wow oh wow what an extreme snake. He likes to make women hurt it seems like to me, just being a man and believing he has been wronged by women.
I have never ever in my wildest dreams ever believed men were stronger intuitives than women. Women are the superior beings at most things believe it or not and I'm not just saying that because I'm biased, but men have gone out of their way over the years to make women second class citizens. As far back as effing Aristotle no less. That should tell you something.

You are so right and after reading all these reviews I am wondering if he is using Keen to punish women to get back at a woman who left him a long time ago. He obviously has some very serious issues he needs to deal with. 

I did not really think it could be true that men were better, I just was told that and tried a few and learned quickly that they were not. I actually have not found a male psychic I actually like yet!

anything