Author Topic: Lady Celest  (Read 6570 times)

Offline whskers

Lady Celest
« on: September 07, 2017, 10:13:11 AM »
Any comments about her? She has great reviews on keen.

Offline britbrat

Re: Lady Celest
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2017, 02:46:14 PM »
I tried her a few times in the past. Some of her predictions were negative mainly work predictions. She also saw my first child being a girl which she was wrong about. She has some good days though. I stopped reading with her a while ago.

Offline patu005

« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2017, 03:31:10 PM »
Read her many years ago and nothing manifested. Haven't tried her lately

Offline njlady

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2017, 03:39:21 PM »
I used to read with her once a week in the early 2000's.  She was a bit fairytale when it came to relationships, but on other things she was spot on. 

For instance, I was looking for a new place to live and I was getting discouraged.  I live in one of the most expensive parts of the country and everything is overpriced and underwhelming.  I had another place I was going to see.  The price made me suspicious because it was fairly reasonable and the place didn't look ghetto, lol.  Celest told me it was going to be nice, I was going to be happy there and that she saw the woman who lived there taking a tray a cookies out of the oven and giving me some.  So I go to see the place and while I am coming up the street, I'm thinking "this is a nice block".  I get to the place, see it and when we get to the kitchen, it smells wonderful.  The woman pulls out a tray of freshly backed chocolate chip cookies from the oven and asks me if I want some.  I took the cookies and the apartment, lol.

Offline nightime

« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2017, 03:48:01 AM »
I used to read with her. She is so sweet and caring but none of her predictions came true for me. Gosh I spoke with her for almost two years regarding my bf at the time. I'll give her credit where it's due though. Even though she's not allowed to, she mentioned a health issue about my mom during a reading. She told me to call her and tell her to take her blood pressure meds right away. I called my mom and lo and behold, she had forgotten to take her meds and her blood pressure was crazy high.

Offline whskers

« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2017, 05:14:40 PM »
I had that happen to me too with Stephanie's guided tarot. I was feverish one day  and I called her for something else. She said that cards say go to doctor asap. I thought it wasn't a big deal. Turns out what I had was really bad and would have been bad if I didn't go to have it check up soon.

Good job on lady Celeste though. That's the kind of advise that's really value adding.

Offline TulipsAndSunflowers

« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2021, 09:37:49 AM »
Any updates on this reader?