Author Topic: SourcePower (Keen) / www.sourcepowerlive.com (Independent site)  (Read 30750 times)

Offline Cfisher

• Veterans
Re: SourcePower (Keen) / www.sourcepowerlive.com (Independent site)
« Reply #60 on: August 26, 2012, 07:47:00 PM »
Hey Wisend? All good in the hood G-funk. The forum and postings can be a bit confusing. I think we've all moved past the confusion now :) glad you had a great reading with SP. I can't count on her which sucks, but we win some, we lose some!

Happy Sunday everyone!

RedVelvet

« Reply #61 on: August 18, 2016, 03:23:12 PM »
bumping this- has anyone read with SourcePower recently?

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #62 on: August 19, 2016, 02:10:15 AM »
I've read with her. Contacted her a few years ago. The bloke I was asking about she told me he would not step forward. He didn't. This bloke she told me I would have contact. That was in February still is not back. Timing is hard. Psychics I've had luck with:

Charm 7th sense psychics
Tara 7th sense psychics
Elizabeth3 http://www.elizabeth3.org/
Psychic Victoria https://www.psychic-victoria.co.uk/

RedVelvet

« Reply #63 on: August 19, 2016, 06:30:52 PM »
I haven't really had much luck with timing with anyone but now I don't really take timing seriously

Offline Supafly

« Reply #64 on: August 21, 2016, 11:52:40 PM »
SP wasn't good for me. 2 totally different predictions about the same situation. Thanks lady lol. Talk about confusion.

RedVelvet

« Reply #65 on: August 22, 2016, 04:08:26 PM »
SP wasn't good for me. 2 totally different predictions about the same situation. Thanks lady lol. Talk about confusion.
thanks, good to know. i had been wanting to read with her but after she flaked on an appointment she accepted, i wont bother.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #66 on: September 09, 2016, 02:34:01 AM »
She told me the guy I was interested with would contact me in July and never did.  She told me he's never forgotten about me yada yada.  He's with a woman and has been for months.  Wrong on all counts

Offline Truthseeker000

« Reply #67 on: November 12, 2016, 05:44:27 AM »
Has anyone read with this advisor recently??

Offline 88

« Reply #68 on: August 26, 2017, 11:56:40 PM »
Bumping this. Has anyone spoken with her recently?

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #69 on: September 01, 2017, 01:11:20 AM »
My friend reads with her pretty regularly. I used to use her some but waaaaaay too much energy-mixing for me. The only question she's ever been right for me about is what our next conversation will be like. She's wrong for my friend with progression and events, I don't know why she still uses her.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #70 on: September 17, 2017, 05:03:52 PM »
I read with Source power a couple of times few years back, I thought she read the situation accurately but in the end, she was wrong.

Don't know how I came across her but I'm glad I did. Only one of the very few I still call. She has been pretty spot on for me on one specific relationship, barring a few misses here and there, but nothing major. She has "seen" the whole thing unfold, step by step, and overall has been very accurate so far. She's very deep and I feel she's excellent with picking up on how the other person is feeling and the next steps they'll take. I think I have had one reading that was kind of blah, maybe she wasn't in the right mindset, but everything else has unfolded like she has predicted over a very long period of time - the good, the bad and the ugly. She sees the bigger picture and doesn't get bogged down by minutiae. I wouldn't call her if you're hooked on the "when" - timing, etc. In my experience, if she says it'll happen, it'll happen when it does.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #71 on: September 17, 2017, 07:14:59 PM »
Nothing manifested at all, she actually picked up information regarding why I was calling but here predictions were wrong, the only reader i recommend is Yona, her readings don't change but they take a long time to manifest. I have had readers who are right today and wrong tomorrow but with her, she's more consistent 

I read with Source power a couple of times few years back, I thought she read the situation accurately but in the end, she was wrong.

Don't know how I came across her but I'm glad I did. Only one of the very few I still call. She has been pretty spot on for me on one specific relationship, barring a few misses here and there, but nothing major. She has "seen" the whole thing unfold, step by step, and overall has been very accurate so far. She's very deep and I feel she's excellent with picking up on how the other person is feeling and the next steps they'll take. I think I have had one reading that was kind of blah, maybe she wasn't in the right mindset, but everything else has unfolded like she has predicted over a very long period of time - the good, the bad and the ugly. She sees the bigger picture and doesn't get bogged down by minutiae. I wouldn't call her if you're hooked on the "when" - timing, etc. In my experience, if she says it'll happen, it'll happen when it does.

I'm sorry to hear that. Did you feel the shorter - term predictions were accurate? For me it has been interesting, she "sees" an ultimate outcome which is yet to manifest but in the lead up, the shorter-term patterns, behaviors, developments, she has been right. Kind of like building a high-rise, floor by floor, every floor leads to the completion of the building. Difficult to describe, hope I am making sense.