Author Topic: Flowers27  (Read 15811 times)

Offline Illumin8

Flowers27
« on: September 05, 2017, 01:56:48 PM »
I was just reading some reviews from a couple of readers I had not heard of before and low behold here we have the infamous Flowers27! It looks like work may not be her concern at the moment ...

https://www.keen.com/psychic-readings/love-relationships/magic-mirror/12397126

I do hope she found work. She was looking for what seemed an awful long time  ;)

Offline doubleoh8

Re: Flowers27
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2017, 02:25:29 PM »
I saw that too and I do think she found work! I forget which reader ... but it was in the feedback that she was offered a job as predicted. Super happy for her and if you're reading this forum FLOWERS -- congrats!

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2017, 06:25:17 PM »
I always wondered how she was able to pay for all the readings being unemployed so long.  She seemed like she literally read with everyone on Keen.

Offline Exposed

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2017, 09:04:21 PM »
I've read with that advisor and she mentioned somewhere that I would never go to meet a POI. Total garbage.

Offline ShootingStar

« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2017, 01:26:59 AM »
I also read with her once and while I don't remember exactly what she said I do remember hanging up and asking for a refund. i remember she was just wrong.

Offline Illumin8

« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2017, 02:23:41 AM »
I always wondered how she was able to pay for all the readings being unemployed so long.  She seemed like she literally read with everyone on Keen.

Me too!

Offline Psychicaddict

« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2017, 03:52:37 AM »
While I don't know this keen customer you're talking about, I've definitely noticed others like her that keep getting readings, sometimes daily, and I feel so badly for them. I used to read with Faery Lady (first time I talked to her she was accurate when describing what a POI did for a living. It was something very unusual and she was specific, but then none of her predictions came true). I sometimes look at her feedback and see that she she still seems to be feeding false hope to people who call her all the time. They strike me as emotionally fragile and it's so sad.

Offline transplantnurse

« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2017, 10:58:24 AM »
I am happy for you I WAS ROOTING FOR YOU

Offline glamgal

« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2017, 11:24:46 PM »
LMAO at the fact that Flowers27 is infamous....I wonder does she lurk here? Flowers..speak up if your here :)  8)

....I better hush before I get called out like that one psychic did last time I posted some ish like this.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2017, 11:27:27 PM by glamgal »

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2017, 01:16:57 AM »
While I don't know this keen customer you're talking about, I've definitely noticed others like her that keep getting readings, sometimes daily, and I feel so badly for them. I used to read with Faery Lady (first time I talked to her she was accurate when describing what a POI did for a living. It was something very unusual and she was specific, but then none of her predictions came true). I sometimes look at her feedback and see that she she still seems to be feeding false hope to people who call her all the time. They strike me as emotionally fragile and it's so sad.

I agree with you  :( :( :-[

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2017, 05:05:49 PM »

Yeah Faery Lady got a couple things right for me too, but I noticed the same thing about a few of the callers. One in particular has been strung along in a relationship with what sounds to be a married man who still hasn't left his wife and she's been calling very frequently for at least a year and a half, probably longer.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2017, 05:08:07 PM by Sooshi »

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2017, 05:20:01 PM »

Yeah Faery Lady got a couple things right for me too, but I noticed the same thing about a few of the callers. One in particular has been strung along in a relationship with what sounds to be a married man who still hasn't left his wife and she's been calling very frequently for at least a year and a half, probably longer.

Is that the "wintersonata" person?  I noticed that too, so sad :(  I think she used to read with someone else on Keen and it was the same kind of posts.

Offline Member5

« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2017, 06:02:57 PM »
What do you guys think of the people who post all the details in their feedback? I think its kind of bad because then if you call another reader they know already what someone else told you and can tailor their response to that.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2017, 07:58:11 PM »
What do you guys think of the people who post all the details in their feedback? I think its kind of bad because then if you call another reader they know already what someone else told you and can tailor their response to that.

I agree, I never understood people who put all that info in feedback.   :o :o

Offline Cooper28

« Reply #14 on: September 15, 2017, 09:50:55 AM »
I'm sure I read in flowers27' feedback for someone on keen a while ago that she was a qualified engineer and was older than the reader assumed. I wonder how she manages to afford so many readings when she is out of work.