Author Topic: Keen Policies  (Read 3126 times)

Offline HornetKick

Keen Policies
« on: August 02, 2017, 03:04:06 AM »
Found this link interesting, https://www.keen.com/documents/help/feedbackremoval.asp, but posted the information for convenience.
FEEDBACK REMOVAL

We urge all Members to please use caution and good judgment when leaving feedback for your Advisors. What you write can be read by other Members, and in most cases, you cannot go back and edit your remarks - they become a permanent part of that Advisor's record.

Please also bear in mind that you can be held legally responsible for damages to someone's reputation if a court finds that your remarks are defamatory. Under applicable laws, including the Communications Decency Act, Keen is not legally responsible for the feedback that Members post on its Site, even if that feedback is defamatory. Keen provides a rating system and feedback forum as a place for our Members to express their opinions, and we will neither censor these opinions nor investigate them for accuracy.

To ensure that the feedback system is not abused, Keen may remove feedback in the limited situations described below. If you believe that another Member has left feedback for you that meets one or more of the following criteria, you should contact us by filling out a Support Form and selecting "Ratings / Feedback" to seek review.

Circumstances In Which Keen Will Consider Removing Feedback:

• The feedback was written with the sole intention of describing or commenting on Keen itself and not the Advisor or the Advisor's Services.

• The feedback contains profane or vulgar language, Adult Content or adult material. Keen will not remove feedback containing inflammatory words such as "fake," "sucks" or "boring". It is discouraged but will not be removed.

• The feedback contains personal identifying information about a Member, including real name, address, phone number or email address.

• The feedback contains negative comments regarding an Advisor failure to perform actions or services which are outside the scope of the Advisor's Services described in his or her listing.

• The feedback is made by an Advisor for herself or himself (whether directly or indirectly, using secondary Member names or third parties to leave such feedback).

• The feedback is made by a Member who provided Keen with false contact information during the registration process, and cannot be contacted.

• Multiple ratings or feedback for the same Advisor are left by one Member, in which case, Keen may remove any or all of the feedback left by that Member.

• Feedback determined to be of a harassing nature by Keen in its sole and absolute discretion, in which case, Keen may remove any or all feedback made by that Member.

• The feedback refers to another Member's feedback, mentions other Advisors or includes links to other Websites.

• Feedback describing disconnected conversations may be removed if the Advisor agrees to refund the cost of the conversation to the Member.

• Feedback mistakenly left or intended for another Advisor will be considered for removal only when the Member responsible informs Keen of the error.

• Feedback will be considered for revision when Members mutually agree that the rating is no longer an accurate reflection of a transaction. In this circumstance, both parties must write to Keen with their request.

This Feedback Policy forms part of the Member Agreement and is incorporated by reference therein. Capitalized terms not defined herein will have the meanings set forth in the Member Agreement and related policies.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2017, 03:09:55 AM by HornetKick »

Offline HornetKick

Re: Keen Policies
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2017, 03:08:49 AM »
Rating Points https://www.keen.com/help/ratingpoints

What are Rating Points?
Rating Points is a figure that combines three essential advisor attributes:

Quality — how many stars (on a 1-to-5 scale) customers give this advisor after each live conversation
                   (for more information see Giving Feedback).
    Reliability — the number of live conversations this advisor has missed.
    Service — how often customers choose to have extended conversations with this advisor.

The listings you see when you visit a topic appear in order of their overall rating, from highest to lowest. This makes it easier for customers to find our most popular and successful advisors — and for advisors to be rewarded for their hard work and success with more prominent placement on the site!

How does the Rating Points system work?
Each listing's Rating Points will rise or fall according to the following formula:
Event........................................Rating Result
Each missed live conversation*.....minus 2 points
Each 15 minutes**......................plus 2 points
Each 5-star rating........................plus 2 points
Each 4-star rating........................plus 1 point
Each 3-star rating........................0 points
Each 2-star rating........................minus 1 point
Each 1-star rating........................minus 2 points
Each customer acquired***...........plus 3 points
* While an advisor is listed as Available. Note: If you press "2" to not accept a call, that call is regarded as a missed call and receives a minus 2 point rating. Similarly, if you decline a chat session, that is regarded as a missed chat and receives a minus 2 point rating.
** Applicable to live conversations costing at least $.25 per minute more than the basic connection rate. Note: "Free minutes" do not count toward 15-minute rating bonuses.
*** Each member who enters a valid payment method and puts money into his or her account for the first time during a live conversation to this listing.
Your Rating Points appear next to the listing itself and on your personal home page. All listings are rated as "New" for the first three months they're on the site, or until they receive their first live conversation (a listing that goes three months without receiving a live conversation will be given a "0" rating).

What about Mail?
Paid Mail can also be rated. See Giving Feedback.

What about Recorded Listings?
Your Recorded Listings are available 24 hours a day to anyone who want to listen to them. Their overall rating will consist of the points they gain or lose, according to the above formula, when customers rate them after the call.

Stars
The number of stars you see by an advisor's listing indicates the average rating (on the 1-to-5 scale described above) that he or she has received from customers who have contacted this listing in the past.
Stars help customers choose which advisor to contact for advice -- and reward advisors for their number of satisfied customers.

Comments
In addition to a star rating, customers may also leave written feedback of their experience with the advisor. This review of their experience, also helps customers choose which advisor to contact for advice. Written comments will be displayed with the listing for 12 months.

Offline HornetKick

SEAMLESS PAY
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2017, 04:37:44 PM »
They are making a killing and now offer Seamless Pay? The benefit to me beforehand was that the reading ended and I didn't add more funds. I would just read up until whatever budget I set for the call/chat. Be careful everyone.

sodapopcharm

« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2017, 08:55:44 PM »
Yeah, just another way to get addicts to give up more money.

Offline Jewel101

« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2017, 06:42:13 AM »
Yep and now the min. you can add is $10.00. & they're more strict on satisfaction refunds could take 24hrs and its based on if they feel you deserve it based on the notes you put in the box.

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2017, 10:07:10 AM »
That's why I always put refund please. Nothing else, as I've had that happen to me years ago.

Offline anna81

« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2017, 02:09:12 PM »
I stopped using one site because of a $10min. What if I don't want to spend $10... sometimes I have money left in my account and just need to add $1 or $5 to make it an even amount for a call.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2017, 05:38:45 PM »
I stopped using one site because of a $10min. What if I don't want to spend $10... sometimes I have money left in my account and just need to add $1 or $5 to make it an even amount for a call.

That's exactly what I do; round it off. Isn't oranum's min $19.99 or something cruel like that?

anything