Author Topic: Huge confirmation of feelings re: a third-party  (Read 12551 times)

Offline Shayalay

Huge confirmation of feelings re: a third-party
« on: July 27, 2017, 11:35:04 PM »
This confirmation came directly from POI. Who was right (all Keen): Lady Jenna, Readings by Sage, Anastasia Christine, Prophet Rose. Jenna and Sage in particular stressed this and gave the most detail. The others I read with (for example, Kisha and Gaylene) weren't wrong, they just didn't tell me this specific piece of information although all told me he wanted her gone, so they were right overall.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2017, 11:48:22 PM by Shayalay »

Offline Shayalay

Re: Huge confirmation of feelings re: a third-party
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2017, 11:49:16 PM »
Yes, it's really good and a huge relief. TBH, I didn't really believe the readers. It's about how he feels about her and how he feels about her being out of his life - which is all bad for her, good for me. Yay!
« Last Edit: July 27, 2017, 11:51:09 PM by Shayalay »

Offline candy1

« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2017, 11:52:52 PM »
Did you read with Zadalia or Judi? And were they correct?

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2017, 11:59:23 PM »
Everybody was correct that he wanted out of the relationship and that he was unhappy. This specifically is his feelings about the relationship now, and how he feels about her now being out of his life, which she has been for two months.

I read with Zadalia a couple of times in February, Judi only once last December. Z. was right overall about them, just didn't get the specific information that was just confirmed - and she couldn't have gotten part of it because the third-party's departure hadn't happened yet.

Offline candy1

« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2017, 12:01:30 AM »
Awesome!! Very happy for you!

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2017, 12:28:02 AM »
Thanks! I'm happy the readers were right! And it just makes me feel better to know he thinks she and the relationship were terrible for him and he's glad she's gone, and that the readings I paid for that told me that weren't wasted money. They were right, and now I'll believe them a little more in the future (maybe, lol).

ladya

« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2017, 01:11:18 AM »
awesome congrats!! great news.

Offline monika

« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2017, 01:13:19 AM »
Thanks! I'm happy the readers were right! And it just makes me feel better to know he thinks she and the relationship were terrible for him and he's glad she's gone, and that the readings I paid for that told me that weren't wasted money. They were right, and now I'll believe them a little more in the future (maybe, lol).
Congratulations !! I am so happy for you! Was anyone wrong?

Offline mystery123

« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2017, 01:24:34 AM »
So cool! Glad things are starting to fall in place for you:)

Offline wildfox87

« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2017, 01:24:56 AM »
It's always good to hear positive predictions happening. Congrats! Maybe that means sweetheart's prediction will be right for you as well. Seems like it's good timing since you said her prediction was supposed to happen close to this time. Very happy for you!

Offline mystery123

« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2017, 01:26:59 AM »
And now all the readers you mentioned will have a long line for a long time:).. hahaha!

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2017, 02:03:58 AM »
Congratulations !! I am so happy for you! Was anyone wrong?

No, nobody was wrong.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2017, 02:06:13 AM »
It's always good to hear positive predictions happening. Congrats! Maybe that means sweetheart's prediction will be right for you as well. Seems like it's good timing since you said her prediction was supposed to happen close to this time. Very happy for you!

That's right, good memory! Yeah, she said 3-4 weeks and Monday is three weeks from the reading. And thanks! :)

Offline cosmogirl76

« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2017, 05:48:38 PM »
Yaaaayyyy.....Congrats Shayalay!! This forum needs more successtories like this!

Offline HopefulHeart

« Reply #14 on: July 28, 2017, 06:11:22 PM »
I've popped back in just to see how everyone is doing. So glad to see a success!! Congrats :)