Author Topic: Tarot By Emilie  (Read 4518 times)

Offline psychicjunkie

Tarot By Emilie
« on: January 10, 2019, 10:02:05 PM »
I had a reading on Keen with Tarot By Emilie about my ex and was wondering if anyone else had a similar experience. I was asking about my ex and when he would reach out and she told me within 3-5 weeks and that he missed me a lot and was thinking about me a lot and he was constantly looking at my fb profile. I’ve been looking at his profile a lot too so I wanted to make sure it wasn’t me she was picking up on and she said no it was him too. Well like literally a day or two later  she said he only thinks about me from “time to time” but still constantly looking at my fb??? Then she said he sees another woman from “time to time” and it’s nothing serious at all and does not want to be committed to her. Then I asked if he liked her more than me and she said he does and it’s refreshing to have someone new but still continues to constantly look at my fb??. after she said like less than a week ago he was missing me a lot and was constantly looking at my fb. He said he will be or has already had some sort of fall out with the other girl like fighting a lot but if they’re not committed to each other and he only sees her from time to time why are they fighting like a married couple then? She apparently has good reviews but idk my gut tells me things aren’t adding up. Anyone have a similar experience with her? Thanks

Offline jhuskindle

Re: Tarot By Emilie
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2019, 10:12:24 PM »
If reader changes future predictions I would not return.

Offline britbrat

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2019, 10:28:29 PM »
I stopped reading with her a few years back because she is very inconsistent. She also changed her name a few time and her rate kept increasing. She wasn't accurate enough for me to go back. Something she told me in detail would happen turned out completely opposite in a two day period. 

Offline Just FYI

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2019, 12:09:15 AM »
I stopped reading with her a few years back because she is very inconsistent. She also changed her name a few time and her rate kept increasing. She wasn't accurate enough for me to go back. Something she told me in detail would happen turned out completely opposite in a two day period.

This was my experience as well.

Offline positivethoughts2

• Veterans
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2019, 07:35:14 PM »
Any update on this reader?

Offline mignnone

« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2019, 03:50:55 AM »
When I read with her years ago she seemed as everyone described. Inconsistent. I read with her back in March after seeing all her glowing reviews. She was actually one of three readers that ended up warning me about a situation that ended up happening.

Offline positivethoughts2

• Veterans
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2019, 01:11:57 PM »
Thanks. I really liked her and the reading and she got the present 100%. I guess we’ll see in a few month’s. But I won’t call again because if she flip flops it will send me calling around lol

Offline britbrat

« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2019, 07:13:15 PM »
She can be accurate with some details, but she doesn't get the outcome right. That was my experience with her.

Offline SarahM

« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2019, 03:43:25 AM »
Anybody else liked this reader?

Offline lala

« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2022, 05:23:08 PM »
updates?