Author Topic: Huge confirmation of feelings re: a third-party  (Read 12539 times)

Offline mignnone

Re: Huge confirmation of feelings re: a third-party
« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2017, 06:20:33 PM »
@shayalay that's so great! Congrats. I was about to create a post like this as I as well got confirmation about my POI feelings for me. I asked the following readers when he would express his feelings. These are the ones who got went it would happen current: Momma Judy, Pandora, Oracle of the Sea, Michelle & Josh, Kelly, Candis and Jeanne. They all predicted the end of July. I got confirmation yesterday. Judi was the most specific in saying that POI will tell you they miss you and also gave end of July as a timeframe. Oracle of the Sea was probably the most accurate saying it would happen after the 21st during Leo season. It happen on the 27th. Kelly was also extremely accurate saying it would happen before the 30th.

Offline britbrat

« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2017, 09:24:39 PM »
This confirmation came directly from POI. Who was right (all Keen): Lady Jenna, Readings by Sage, Anastasia Christine, Prophet Rose. Jenna and Sage in particular stressed this and gave the most detail. The others I read with (for example, Kisha and Gaylene) weren't wrong, they just didn't tell me this specific piece of information although all told me he wanted her gone, so they were right overall.

Glad to read this good news Shayalay. You are so lucky you have a lot of readers that work for you.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2017, 09:47:40 PM »
I don't know if I'm lucky, I think it's just the situation.

anything