Author Topic: Psychic Spree...because I can't handle the emotional pain...  (Read 6718 times)

Offline bluebelle

Re: Psychic Spree...because I can't handle the emotional pain...
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2017, 05:09:51 PM »
Life is too short to wait for someone who doesn't want you in the first place. If he did he wouldn't have left.

THIS!  This is SO true yet so hard to get past. Why would we want someone who doesn't want us in the first place? It's the craziest thing ever and then to waste hundreds and thousands on readers to tell us a bunch of crap that 99% of the time doesn't come true.  It truly is a vicious cycle.

simply put, I think we want what we can't have.  kind of human nature, in it's own sick way.  I would bet 99% of the time, if the POI we were calling about was more open and aggressive, we probably wouldn't want them anyway.  LOL

I've always found that to be true. I think it is human nature to want something that is unattainable.
[/quote]

Yep, I'm realizing that more and more. 

Offline 5neatguysGAL

Re: Psychic Spree...because I can't handle the emotional pain...
« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2017, 03:07:54 AM »
I agree 100% with everything being said. As you see from my other posts, I wasted thousands on a POI in 2001 whom I dated a handful of times, but since I had sexual relations with him, I had that weird chemical infatuation. (Like moreso than with other physically intimate relationships.) Who the hell understands hormones?!?!? They can be so random.

But the guy absolutely did not want me. He found someone else. However, I went on a MAJOR psychic spree with every psychic trying to help me. "Hi, so and so psychic, does this guy still like me? Can we get back together? He said he doesn't want to see me. But we were intimate." I got BS responses so I'd keep calling or at least give them good ratings.

I was in EXTREME pain from this rejection. Again, those random hormones!!!! And with the EXTREME pain and the hormones, I spent thousands on psychics. Esp when I heard he was getting married. MORE BS from them.

But with time, I moved on. Had one serious BF, then met my husband. So it does get better. I was able to stop calling, but it was a STRUGGLE.

DON;T WASTE YOUR TIME with someone WHO DOES NOT WANT TO BE WITH YOU. You are WORTH so much more! Psychics OFTEN prey on people's vulnerabilities. PM me if you want more details.

anything