Author Topic: My Psychic Experience on Keen  (Read 62026 times)

Offline bstalling

Re: My Psychic Experience on Keen
« Reply #30 on: June 22, 2017, 02:11:17 PM »
Also for all you logical people out there who figured out what's going on, think about how one call was a chat and one call was not, so there's no real way to verify this. The others adding on are just saying she repeated the very thing that i already commented was useful insight. In fact, i already knew others can feel a connection and when you haven't let go, and several readers added that into my read. Because I hadn't let go, and I need to. Several readers have that same "theme" for me. You really think there's a huge conglomerate of people just out to screw you and take your money? I feel sorry for you with that mindset. Yes there's scammers out there, and this board would be great to suss them out, but unfortunately with all the corruptness here you can't really tell who they are because of a) uneducated clients and b) undercover readers leaving fake bad reviews. This is why I learned to take the bad reviews with a very fine grain of salt, and rather look at who has been correct for people and who i feel has been correct for me. I hope others do the same.

She gave me the same damn reading years ago! There is another poster that had the same read over chat! Your determination to defend BS is unbelievable. These psychics have, forthe most part, earned their bad reviews.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #31 on: June 22, 2017, 02:34:57 PM »
Exactly Sunshine, i personally believe that psychic predictions are more of a temperature gauge as to what PATH you're headed on. If YOU alter the path, you will change the outcome, timing, etc. They aren't Gods who make predictions and you just do whatever you want and it's guaranteed. It might be guaranteed that something is to happen, but you delay it. There's just too many variables. You are expecting TOO much if you think they're all knowing and you have no control. That doesn't even make sense. (you being general).

Also bstalling, again, you just saying she gave you the same reading years or months or last July or February or whatever is not convincing. She could have gave you the same THEME of letting go, and you are inferring from that. We, as subjective comment readers, can't know that. Show me word for word identical reads and then we can talk. Screenshotted, not pasted. So yeah, just stop. You have all made your dumb points and i'm sure scared away clients from her, why don't you do something good and kind today and go away, maybe some good and kindness will return to you. Go pet a puppy or sing a song or something that raises your shitty vibration so maybe good stuff will manifest to you instead of death gripping negativity. Good luck to you.

You want more proof than what has already been shown? LOL

Offline bstalling

« Reply #32 on: June 22, 2017, 02:39:41 PM »
LOL, blaming predictions not happening on the client's negativity, a CLASSIC. Why dont you guys be more creative next time? you're so damn predictable.

Mixing up the energies of two people that aren't even real friends (she assumed we are good friends) --> please explain to me how this is even possible? Please enlighten me. Because I asked Katherine this over Keen message, she completed ignored my questions and only asked me for the link to this forum (because I told her several other people came forward saying she gave them the same reading).

Even if the above excuse is true, why would you want to read with someone that, when you are reading with them you dont even know if you are reading for you or picking up on your dead neighbour? She talks to her guides right? Cant her guides just inform her that shes picking up on the wrong person?

PS: If anyone thinks I altered the chat, I"d be happy to send a screenshot over PM. I'd also be happy to send you our messages back and form on keen (screenshoted). I think the other forum member wouldn't mind sharing her record call too but only over PM.

Yeah, this is what I don't get as well. If for some reason all that she is saying is true (which it clearly isn't) , would you want to read with someone that can mix up complete strangers so easily? This was my complaint with Lisa Dianne because she parroted something along those lines. I mean, if it is that easy to mess up, should you be reading for people?

Offline bstalling

« Reply #33 on: June 22, 2017, 02:48:28 PM »
You are hopeless. Putting you on ignore, I suggest others do the same.

Offline Misha668

« Reply #34 on: June 22, 2017, 02:53:19 PM »
It's obvious you guys are using this reader as a distraction from your real problems. The problems that made you call Keen to begin with.

This isn't a community, this is group of people deflecting from what's really upsetting them.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rat_king

I mean why not you guys just read each other and leave Keen alone?

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #35 on: June 22, 2017, 03:10:29 PM »
I'm just curious, shouldn't a good psychic be able to tell the difference between the energies?  meaning, if you are calling about Person A, and Person B is still around, or nearby, shouldn't a good reader be able to tell the difference?  If not, then how can any reading be accurate if the energies can be so easily mixed up?  If you are seeing two men and want things to go the distance with Man A and they are all reading Man B....doesn't make sense to me.

Offline britbrat

« Reply #36 on: June 22, 2017, 03:17:27 PM »
You are connected. She's your friend. You were both talking. I've had it where the psychic picks up the previous caller that I DONT EVEN KNOW because she still feels that energy. I understand your drive to call out scammers but you CANT do that with lack of basic understanding. You need to be fair and balanced, which you obviously are not. You don't GET that. You are doing yourself and everyone else a disservice when you do. And it's not just your actions, it's the thoughts and the negativity that you're sending out. If you think and act this negatively, you are putting that out there. That is your vibration. That is what you are going to get back. Think about it. Learn about it. Be honest with yourself.

I would suggest you not use the same username on here and on keen.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #37 on: June 22, 2017, 03:25:40 PM »
LOL, blaming predictions not happening on the client's negativity, a CLASSIC. Why dont you guys be more creative next time? you're so damn predictable.

Mixing up the energies of two people that aren't even real friends (she assumed we are good friends) --> please explain to me how this is even possible? Please enlighten me. Because I asked Katherine this over Keen message, she completed ignored my questions and only asked me for the link to this forum (because I told her several other people came forward saying she gave them the same reading).

Even if the above excuse is true, why would you want to read with someone that, when you are reading with them you dont even know if you are reading for you or picking up on your dead neighbour? She talks to her guides right? Cant her guides just inform her that shes picking up on the wrong person?

PS: If anyone thinks I altered the chat, I"d be happy to send a screenshot over PM. I'd also be happy to send you our messages back and form on keen (screenshoted). I think the other forum member wouldn't mind sharing her record call too but only over PM.

Yeah, this is what I don't get as well. If for some reason all that she is saying is true (which it clearly isn't) , would you want to read with someone that can mix up complete strangers so easily? This was my complaint with Lisa Dianne because she parroted something along those lines. I mean, if it is that easy to mess up, should you be reading for people?

Dude, I was watching a netflix show when I called lisa dianne and I kid you not, she was picking up on the plot happening in that show!!! Of course none of her predictions happened because it was based on a show. LOL.

I knew someone in real life who is psychic and she's quite clairvoyant, she admitted herself that when she gets an image in her head of a man cheating for example, she doesn't know if its actually happening or if its the man's thoughts or the woman's fears...so just because someone's filters are blown where they can see all these things that normal people can't, doesn't mean those messages are coming from an "accurate place".

LOL can't believe it. She was picking up on the show? Wow!

Now, I personally think Lisa Dianne is sweet and means well, I've read with her a few times and she gave me insight into a few things that really helped me when I looked into it.
But, I would never read with her again because her skill is so unreliable (all psychics actually), that she can tune into a television show and project it as if its your life.  I mean, wow!

I'll always have a sweet spot for the few gifted psychics that were accurate and have helped me tremendously...but using them is taking a loss in the long term :(

Offline britbrat

« Reply #38 on: June 22, 2017, 03:30:58 PM »
I don't understand why people get so defensive about these readers. Sometimes classifications like fake or scammer are opinions, but if several people are having the same experiences at what point does it no longer become an opinion? There are readers I know are fake based on my experience, but they work well for others. Maybe that person isn't fake and they are gifted, but try to scam some callers. Either way they are still being dishonest in some way. Someone will think a reader that has been accurate for the majority of us is a fake. There have been several complaints of QoC18 possibly sharing her account. I have never had that experience, but several have the same complaint. Just because it never happen to me doesn't mean it didn't happen. We all have different experiences with these readers. They either work for you or they don't. If they work for you continue to use them regardless of what anyone else says.

ladya

« Reply #39 on: June 22, 2017, 03:32:04 PM »
if a reader is not able to pick up your energy directly that means its just not the reader for you and no point forcing a connection thats not there. might have nothing to do with the reader but how your energies mesh. its like that with everything in life. i've had that happen to me and they were mixing up me with someone else and i knew it was wrong so i knew i just took it as they weren't able to connect with me personally.

Offline britbrat

« Reply #40 on: June 22, 2017, 03:33:30 PM »

Dude, I was watching a netflix show when I called lisa dianne and I kid you not, she was picking up on the plot happening in that show!!! Of course none of her predictions happened because it was based on a show. LOL.

I knew someone in real life who is psychic and she's quite clairvoyant, she admitted herself that when she gets an image in her head of a man cheating for example, she doesn't know if its actually happening or if its the man's thoughts or the woman's fears...so just because someone's filters are blown where they can see all these things that normal people can't, doesn't mean those messages are coming from an "accurate place".

Now, I personally think Lisa Dianne is sweet and means well, I've read with her a few times and she gave me insight into a few things that really helped me when I looked into it.
But, I would never read with her again because her skill is so unreliable (all psychics actually), that she can tune into a television show and project it as if its your life.  I mean, wow!

I'll always have a sweet spot for the few gifted psychics that were accurate and have helped me tremendously...but using them is taking a loss in the long term :(

I've found Lisa to be gifted, but ultimately found her reads to be meaningless and dangerous. I don't think it's intentional and she does mean well and is caring, but her readings for me were very misleading. Very nice woman though.

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #41 on: June 22, 2017, 03:34:46 PM »

I've found Lisa to be gifted, but ultimately found her reads to be meaningless and dangerous. I don't think it's intentional and she does mean well and is caring, but her readings for me were very misleading. Very nice woman though.

I used Lisa years ago, but I hate when that happens with any reader.  Because thing you hang onto that one thing and can lead to a downward spiral.  It took a few years and situations to learn how to overcome that lol

Offline Misha668

« Reply #42 on: June 22, 2017, 03:49:57 PM »
I'm just curious, shouldn't a good psychic be able to tell the difference between the energies?  meaning, if you are calling about Person A, and Person B is still around, or nearby, shouldn't a good reader be able to tell the difference?  If not, then how can any reading be accurate if the energies can be so easily mixed up?  If you are seeing two men and want things to go the distance with Man A and they are all reading Man B....doesn't make sense to me.

I think some of you are confusing Law of Attraction with Law of Attention.

"Maybe if I talk to a bunch of people about how miserable I am, I'll get a lot of attention and say it's the reader's fault and not my choices.... mneh mneh mneh mneh" LOL

Offline Misha668

« Reply #43 on: June 22, 2017, 05:00:03 PM »
Just an FYI  - it doesn't take a genius to figure out who you guys actually are, so once Keen sees you sharing transcripts and talking about readers - it will boot you off the site.
Not kidding.

Also you guys calling psychics scammers and so on is illegal. It's libel and slanderous.

The internet has laws now. Yelp and so on, people get sued for messing with business and Keen.com can sue this site and you guys personally.

I'd watch your words and maybe find some IRL friends to talk to about the problems you pay random strangers to listen to.

Offline Misha668

« Reply #44 on: June 22, 2017, 05:07:53 PM »
No you're just alone. And no reading will ever change that.