Author Topic: Major Prediction Happened  (Read 20230 times)

Offline Shayalay

Major Prediction Happened
« on: June 01, 2017, 01:47:11 PM »
One of my majors happened last Friday, with correct timing by the below. I wanted to see if it would "stick" before I said anything. I'm putting it here as all the readers are on Keen

Kisha - got it on her own in the general part of my April reading
Sage - got it in my first reading with her back in early March
Phoenyx Amore
Prophet Rose - she always says *one* to a number and I've learned to ignore the one. It's always the second number.
Zadalia - got spring or early summer and as this is a two-part thing - something has to happen, which it did, then an action follows - I think she's right and it's both spring with action in the next few weeks
Trinity's Revelations - nailed it. She's great for events AND timing.
Friend Sue - got it back in March although she thought the three she got was weeks
Gaylene - got it months ago, possibly as long as almost a year ago. The problem with her is that she so frequently doesn't know what her numbers mean and thinks things will happen way too early.
Anastasia Christine - got it back in January and continued to be consistent in her timing.
Estrella - got it back in late January. I only read with her once.
Gypsy Rose - got it by inference because I have huge July predictions from her.
Lady Jenna - totally got it a few weeks ago and for once her timing was right!

There are probably more I can't remember right now. Everybody, including people I've read with but not on the list like Lotus of Light, Mystical Moon Shadow, Soulmate Finder Kathryn, got this event happening, the ones above also got timing.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2017, 01:49:54 PM by Shayalay »

ladya

Re: Major Prediction Happened
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2017, 02:18:18 PM »
wooohoooo! awesome. congrats!

Offline knel27

« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2017, 02:33:02 PM »
It sounds like for a few people lately,predictions have been happening! This is good news! Yay 😊

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2017, 02:34:55 PM »
I know once before you mentioned Advisor Neal, was he right by any chance?  Have been undecided on trying him.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2017, 02:38:13 PM »
I know once before you mentioned Advisor Neal, was he right by any chance?  Have been undecided on trying him.

I didn't ask him this question but Neal can really be hit or miss. I had three really accurate readings in a row with him then his last one was really meh. He didn't really get what was going on entirely nor what was coming. He's too expensive to be that erratic.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2017, 02:42:10 PM »
Oh, update on Prophet Rose and Kisha: in my last reading, Rose got 4-8 and thought it was weeks but I think it was days? I don't know, this issue is multi-layered but by my interpretation I thought she was including the event which just happened. But maybe not, maybe she meant when the issue is totally done and final.

Kisha - was the only one who got POI definitely taking this action and she got it on her own. A few other readers (Kara Jane, Sweet Serenity off the top of my head) said he doesn't have the nerve, guts, etc. and it would be taken out of his hands basically, for the event to happen. Wrong, and Kisha was right, he DID take the action.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2017, 02:45:41 PM by Shayalay »

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2017, 01:45:32 AM »
Everybody got the event. (My readers always all get the same progression, major events, and outcomes.) The ones who were wrong on timing I mentioned above.  :)

Offline wildfox87

« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2017, 03:00:04 AM »
@ats1rk that sucks, have you left a lot of bad reviews on keen? Sometimes psychics will block you just for that one reason...

Offline wildfox87

« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2017, 03:07:01 AM »
Nope, never left a bad one, left several great ones, and had plenty of money in my account. Ness blocked me too, but had read she's not taking new clients.

That's strange. I've had readers block me too, so i wouldn't take it personally. I see that she's on right now, i'm tempted to call her and see if i'm blocked, i've never called her before.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2017, 05:25:06 AM »
I jumped in a couple of their lines to see who would be available tonight, TR didn't answer and then blocked me 😳

That's so weird. I really do wonder about a Keen glitch when you've never even spoken to the reader and don't leave bad reviews.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2017, 05:31:30 AM »
And I have an update to the update: he contacted Saturday but I didn't get the text (phone issues), he kept like-clicking my stuff on Facebook which did make me wonder, and finally he messaged me on FB tonight. And we've officially re-started regular communication again! He asked me if we could  :)

Who was right about this *with timing*: Keisha and Lady Jenna were totally on point. Also Sage got next communication in three. It was three weeks on Saturday. Keisha got communication getting regular and picking up a lot in early June by her April number (two), and told me early summer in May. Lady Jenna in mid-May got communication picking up dramatically in the next few weeks. I don't remember what Prophet Rose said, I need to listen back. I think they're the only three I talked to after his last contact on May 2.

Offline psychicgirl87

« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2017, 06:16:24 AM »
Congrats! Its great to hear success stories!!

Can you provide a link to "sage" I tried searching and there are so many readers with that name

Also, has Trinity been spot on for you?

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2017, 12:43:57 PM »
TBH, her timing is not consistently good although she's been accurate lately. She is a good empath and gives good details like Lady Jenna. https://www.keen.com/psychic-readings/psychic-mediums/psychic-readings-by-sage/12448579?category=754&gid=0&pmode=0&flmode=call&pageid=29

Trinity is excellent for events, timing, and a generalization of what's to come BUT she is not good with context. If she tells you speculation, using words like "could" or "maybe," my advice is to ignore that because she's usually wrong. For example, back in January she told me I would see him soon and she got the Tower around it but no negative cards, in fact six of cups. I was frantic to know what the Tower meant. She said the encounter could be shocking and overwhelming, shake things up "like maybe" with speculation, some of it negative.

Fast-forward three weeks later: I'm walking home on a quiet side-street and who is in his SUV coming towards me and making a turn into the shopping center? POI. It was a total shock but only for me. He didn't even see me, by the time I got close enough his head was turned because he was making a turn in his car. So it affected him and me not at all, just really surprised me, and as a Tower was pretty mild.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #13 on: June 02, 2017, 01:24:26 PM »
Looking back on our conversation, I just realized he asked in a roundabout way if I'd see him. He's indirect sometimes (fear of rejection - and he should fear it  >:(  ) and what he says sails over my head until I realize it later. So I guess we're officially back on track. My most accurate for this was Catherine (Phoenyx Amore) and Gaylene. Both said the minute he dumps a third party, he's back and wanting to see me. He did, a day later. I just didn't know it because I didn't get his Saturday text. That's ok though, he needed to wonder why I didn't answer and work a little harder, lol.

Offline Love-33

« Reply #14 on: June 02, 2017, 01:35:29 PM »
Looking back on our conversation, I just realized he asked in a roundabout way if I'd see him. He's indirect sometimes (fear of rejection - and he should fear it  >:(  ) and what he says sails over my head until I realize it later. So I guess we're officially back on track. My most accurate for this was Catherine (Phoenyx Amore) and Gaylene. Both said the minute he dumps a third party, he's back and wanting to see me. He did, a day later. I just didn't know it because I didn't get his Saturday text. That's ok though, he needed to wonder why I didn't answer and work a little harder, lol.

Omg. This is something I'd never ever do: go back to someone who sees me as the second option  :-X
Some people on this forum really need to have a bit more pride. The man will think "whenever I want her she's here"

anything