Author Topic: Micah's Readings  (Read 167179 times)

Offline Catlover86

Re: Micah's Readings
« Reply #270 on: March 18, 2020, 04:49:25 PM »
Micah accurately predicted POI having money issues which I did not believe at all because he makes very good money, but he like many, is temporarily out of a job due to the virus. He also said he goes into “pout mode” when he’s struggling financially. I believe that’s happening now. :/ he also said the pause between us would stop this month, which it did but not sure how the rest of his predictions will
Play out.

Offline Dreamescape23 - P

« Reply #271 on: March 21, 2020, 09:27:35 PM »
So I had a 15 minute phone reading with Micah which was suppose to be 15 minutes but we were on the phone for 30.  I will say one thing, as soon as I got off the phone with him I got a text confirming what he had told me.  He said he say the number one.  This person reached out at 1:11pm.  I also read for Kisha but didn’t feel as though she was accurate for me.  He only gave me one prediction but I’ll have another reading with him in the future.

Offline simplyliving

« Reply #272 on: March 27, 2020, 11:32:54 PM »
Have any others had any predictions given by Micah in previous readings that have come to fruition recently? I'm wondering if Micah is someone to continue reading with in the future. He gave me a couple of predictions, but they are all months out still.

« Reply #273 on: March 28, 2020, 01:44:53 AM »
I’m tempted to have a follow up with him.  Another prediction actually happened which I don’t know if it’s a coincidence, but he said earnings for me would pick up around Easter time.  This was before the virus blew up.  I thought that was interesting.  I may follow up with him again next week.

Offline kacee8796

« Reply #274 on: April 01, 2020, 04:58:15 AM »
I decided to take a break from readings for a while, and I wanted to get a general reading from Micah as my final one. A bit costly, but totally worth the money and the wait. He picked up on so much about me, my career, finances, and my relationships (romantic and platonic). I was blown away! He also picked up my POI and everything he said lined up with my first reading with him about my POI but with some more detail. I did get a short text reading with Kisha earlier in the year, which was a bit vague, and I didn't know what to think of it, but Micah picked up on something very similar, and I think the puzzle pieces are coming together. My first reading with Micah was back in October, and I got a contact prediction for in a 9, and I still somewhat doubt it's going to happen because of recent developments, but he didn't give me a number prediction this time. He just said "in the coming weeks."

But what I'm most excited about are his money/career predictions! I recently started seriously thinking about making a lot of sacrifices and to start saving up for something big. He sees me starting to fall in love with money and budgeting in the next year LOL. I really do see it. Also some really good career advancements and opportunities in the future it seems like. I'm very ambitious and career-driven, and this reading renewed my drive. I've also been considering the possibility of relocating in the future, and Micah sees me possibly moving in the fall.

I think Micah is one of my favorite readers. I love how he doesn't sugarcoat and there's just this nice balance of positive and negative. My readings have been very realistic, and he's just also a really nice guy. His readings are kind of empowering? Also does anyone know how far out Micah can see? At the end of my reading he said that he sees the next 2 years being really good for me!

« Reply #275 on: April 01, 2020, 06:20:19 AM »
I agree with you.  For whatever reason I just connected with Micah.  I read with him two weeks ago and he made 3 predictions one that happened while I was on the phone with him.  I know he doesn’t connect with everyone.  I had a reading with Kisha and she was wrong but Micah was correct.  Still two predictions but I ACTUALLY see them happening.  He’s gifted and worth the money but like I said not everyone connects with him. 

Offline Esse

« Reply #276 on: April 01, 2020, 08:07:38 PM »
Well I liked Micah, I had one reading with him in December - he predicted a message from my ex (hugely unlikely, blocked each other etc) meeting a new guy in 10 or October and having the choice between by ex and the new guy.

So my ex sent me a whatsapp and immediately deleted it! so it kind of counts, and I very randomly had a colleague come onto very strongly ten weeks later... So i jumped back on another call Micah, Micah said that the colleague isn't the prediction and the new guy will be October - and the ex will message me within 5 to wind me up - so far thankfully that hasn't happened.

I spoke to Kisha at the same time (same site) she said that there would be a rehashing of feelings in June and in a relationship in October, I asked her if that was my ex and she said no - so.. what does Kisha mean by a rehashing of feelings if it isn't an ex???????

NB Micah also made two other predictions, one of which is work related for April and I am sure will come in. 

Offline britbrat

« Reply #277 on: April 08, 2020, 03:47:00 PM »
Micah predicted a family member needing to stay with me abruptly. A close friend of mine has recently gone through a hardship and needed to move. Her and her family are staying with me temporarily. I am in the process of moving and they will actually be able to rent my house when they are financially able to.

Offline Esse

« Reply #278 on: April 08, 2020, 07:45:11 PM »
I've also had two predictions come in from Micah this month, not love related though.

Offline bee.23

« Reply #279 on: April 09, 2020, 06:36:57 AM »
I got to try this guy eventually, he seems good from these reviews. Last people I’m wanting to try are him, Kisha, yona, and leanne. But actually feel good the last 2.5 months going almost reading free, so am going to sit on it for awhile until I’m ready. Never want to fall in that binge trap hole again, it’s so toxic

« Reply #280 on: April 10, 2020, 05:08:51 AM »
So I’d like to report that Micah made two big predictions for me.  One of them happened today and he gave me a 9.  I’ll report on the second big one.  With him he either connects with you or doesn’t and he even says that during the reading.  He picked up right away that I’m an empath and I need to start reading and that I have all the answers.  Truly gifted. 

Offline Yaris123

« Reply #281 on: April 10, 2020, 03:07:25 PM »
I ordered a 15 mins reading with him through paypal. Do I have to email him asking for an appointment or do I have to wait for him to email me?

Offline cake101

« Reply #282 on: April 10, 2020, 03:50:17 PM »
I ordered a 15 mins reading with him through paypal. Do I have to email him asking for an appointment or do I have to wait for him to email me?

Usually I email him asking about his availability and to give him the phone number to call.

Offline Piggynose

« Reply #283 on: April 11, 2020, 02:51:12 PM »
I’ll be having my first reading with him shortly. I chose a phone reading. Is it best to ask for a general reading and let him do his thing or does he want a specific question? Thanks

Offline spiritualbinger

« Reply #284 on: April 14, 2020, 03:48:56 AM »
I just read with Micah and WOW. I will have to come back and report on predictions when they come to pass, but as soon as I get a hit from him...he will become my go to. His energy is so sincere and pure. I’m a big fan. Fingers crossed that his predictions manifest (honestly, not all were completely positive or a fairy tale) because I’d love to have found someone who is accurate, ethical AND kind.