Author Topic: Is it normal  (Read 2814 times)

Offline lostsoul209

Is it normal
« on: May 25, 2017, 04:19:37 AM »
when a girl reject you and she said that she hate you and never want to see you again but a year later she call you and you didn't answer a week later she block you so you can't call back? I known my love life suck.

Offline Sooshi

Re: Is it normal
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2017, 04:35:26 AM »
Sounds pretty immature to be honest. How old is she?

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2017, 04:40:08 AM »
Sounds pretty immature to be honest. How old is she?
26 this is one of the girl that I do psychic on too they said she has deep feeling for you but is scary lol same bull shit line.

Offline njlady

« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2017, 10:55:06 AM »
I'd say she didn't think it all the way through when she called the first time, then thought better of it or instantly regretted it and rather than deal with you personally if you called back, she just blocked you.

That's not exactly your "love life".  It's an ex who wasn't thinking things all the way through, made a call and then regretted it.  Basically, your past burped. Stop thinking about it.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2017, 02:31:19 PM »
My take on it is she felt foolish for reaching out when you didn't answer right away and so, her ego bruised, she retreated back into a position of rejecting you. Sooshi is right, very immature, also game-playing. If you saw her out somewhere, my bet is she'd be pretty open to you.