Author Topic: psychic on keen block you.  (Read 27626 times)

Offline njlady

Re: psychic on keen block you.
« Reply #45 on: September 30, 2017, 12:10:26 PM »
That can’t be true really. What is it then, a mind relationship?

I think he had a deep crush on her and the more positive readings he got, the more he built up it up in his mind and the more obsessed he got, which made him go after her more instead of taking it slow and easy and seeing what would happen.  Obsessive energy and desperate energy drives people away, psychics or no psychics.   

I don't in any way think he is a bad person, I just think he doesn't know how to read a situation and this is going to keep happening to him unless he sees a therapist.  Psychics or no psychics, he is still going to have this problem.  It's a shame, because he doesn't have to live this way.  His life could be so much better.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #46 on: September 30, 2017, 12:21:50 PM »
More like stalker and stalkee

That's really mean smh

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #47 on: September 30, 2017, 12:22:56 PM »

I think he had a deep crush on her and the more positive readings he got, the more he built up it up in his mind and the more obsessed he got, which made him go after her more instead of taking it slow and easy and seeing what would happen.  Obsessive energy and desperate energy drives people away, psychics or no psychics.   

I don't in any way think he is a bad person, I just think he doesn't know how to read a situation and this is going to keep happening to him unless he sees a therapist.  Psychics or no psychics, he is still going to have this problem.  It's a shame, because he doesn't have to live this way.  His life could be so much better.
no that are just plain out wrong. If someone has true feeling for you and have deep feeling for you shouldn't act like that.  I call or email them when there date come to pass and no contact had been made.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2017, 12:25:09 PM by lostsoul209 »

Offline Illumin8

« Reply #48 on: September 30, 2017, 12:30:21 PM »
Just done a reading with her today was able to pick up that I should be careful about my finance told me that have I been calling keen too much, let see if her prediction come true.

well there was one psychic that got it bang on for you lostsoul :) ....

Offline njlady

« Reply #49 on: September 30, 2017, 12:57:44 PM »

no that are just plain out wrong. If someone has true feeling for you and have deep feeling for you shouldn't act like that.  I call or email them when there date come to pass and no contact had been made.

You're pretty much making my argument for me.  You not being able to see why backing off, deep feeling or no deep feeling, is the appropriate thing to do is the real problem.  Cramming yourself down someone else's throat and constantly telling them all your feelings when they hardly even know you never works.  But, it's your life.   

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #50 on: September 30, 2017, 01:31:02 PM »

Haven't contact her in 7 week ever psychic said she need time
You're pretty much making my argument for me.  You not being able to see why backing off, deep feeling or no deep feeling, is the appropriate thing to do is the real problem.  Cramming yourself down someone else's throat and constantly telling them all your feelings when they hardly even know you never works.  But, it's your life.

ladya

« Reply #51 on: September 30, 2017, 01:55:56 PM »

Haven't contact her in 7 week ever psychic said she need time

You might have not texted her in 7 weeks but we all see your previous posts here and no offense but you probably ruined whatever could’ve happened yourself. If someone was texting me every 3 days telling me how they feel when I specifically asked not to I’d block you too. That’s a disrespect of boundaries. Whether the psychics told you to keep texting her or not needed to use some common sense and whether it’s appropriate to do so.  And then you log on here and comment on every post how the psychics are fake, well we also have free will and you might’ve unintentionally drove her away. I’m sorry I’m not trying to be mean here but it’s really frustrating reading your posts about how they’re all fake but completely oblivious to how you probably ruined it yourself.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2017, 01:59:54 PM by ladya »

sodapopcharm

« Reply #52 on: September 30, 2017, 02:51:47 PM »

That's really mean smh
SO KEEP SCROLLING. SMH

sodapopcharm

« Reply #53 on: September 30, 2017, 02:53:44 PM »
Obsessive energy and desperate energy drives people away, psychics or no psychics.   

couldnt agree more!

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #54 on: September 30, 2017, 03:06:02 PM »
Well if someone do have true feeling for you and deep love for you they will come back when they are ready if not then the psychic were wrong

ladya

« Reply #55 on: September 30, 2017, 03:23:01 PM »
Well if someone do have true feeling for you and deep love for you they will come back when they are ready if not then the psychic were wrong

not if you scared her away

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #56 on: September 30, 2017, 03:38:56 PM »

if little stuff like that scary her away then they where wrong. She they truly care deeply for you and like you a lot and want a long term reationship with them.

sodapopcharm

« Reply #57 on: September 30, 2017, 03:48:56 PM »
She needed time away from you. You didn't give her that. She's probably not ready to be with you or anyone, and you contacting her all the time only pushed her away farther from ever being ready. It's not "little stuff." Your obsession is over the top and would scare away many women.

if little stuff like that scary her away then they where wrong. She they truly care deeply for you and like you a lot and want a long term reationship with them.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2017, 03:54:12 PM by sodapopcharm »

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #58 on: September 30, 2017, 04:38:42 PM »

That's really mean smh
SO KEEP SCROLLING. SMH

You sound bitter and petty...sad.

ladya

« Reply #59 on: September 30, 2017, 04:55:46 PM »
It is mean. None of us know what happened, it is rude to even speculate, all this stuff people are saying is no different than readers who pretend to know what is going on when they have no idea. And sounds like the readers mostly got it wrong this time. It happens and we all know it does.

its not speculation because if you read through his prior posts of how he would aggressively pursue his POI till the point she blocked him can't really blame psychics for that. i understand what youre saying and a lot of readers do get the big outcome wrong its just annoying to see the same comment he makes on every single thread how theyre all fairytales. its like a broken record at this point. we get it. don't need to put it on every single thread post multiple times.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2017, 05:00:01 PM by ladya »

anything