Author Topic: Mikey knows  (Read 5980 times)

Offline Cooper28

Mikey knows
« on: May 14, 2017, 08:59:51 AM »
I've been staying away from keen for a few weeks then had a binge today. I wasn't impressed with what little that most psychics were picking up, I'm becoming much more cynical these days.

Then I called one last person and he blew me away. He knew things he couldn't possibly have guessed and he understood the personalities and their motivations better than almost anyone I've ever read with.

Predictions are pending. Anyone else ever read with him? He's reasonably priced and has solid reviews.

Offline HornetKick

Re: Mikey knows
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2017, 05:19:01 PM »
He is cheap enough to try, but god Margie474 calls almost everyday and sometimes twice a day on all his listings.

Offline Cooper28

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2017, 09:06:13 PM »
Hornetkick, I'm confused.

I don't see Margie474 anywhere on his reviews, but I do see johnhodgson777 as a frequent reviewer on all his listings. Is this who you mean? I googled msrgie474 and it came up with mikey knows, but still no reviews from this person.

I'm not in the US so maybe this is why it comes up differently for me?

Amb

« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2017, 09:42:56 PM »
Hornetkick, I'm confused.

I don't see Margie474 anywhere on his reviews, but I do see johnhodgson777 as a frequent reviewer on all his listings. Is this who you mean? I googled msrgie474 and it came up with mikey knows, but still no reviews from this person.

I'm not in the US so maybe this is why it comes up differently for me?

Cooper28, I'm in the US and I too didn't see Margie474 and also see johnhodgson777 on all his listings. I googled both user names. John comes up on a keen basher list as being a reader. Also both usernames leave only reviews for Mikey accordind to google. Looks to me that Margie474 changed their name to johnhodgson777 and they are one in the same. Most probably is a reader leaving fake feedback. Maybe they are Mikey himself....who knows. Just my take on it.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2017, 09:44:27 PM by Amb »

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2017, 11:10:40 PM »
I sorted low to high. You'll see Margie474 all over everything.

Amb

« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2017, 11:41:22 PM »
I sorted low to high. You'll see Margie474 all over everything.

Well, duh on me!! Lol. I usually do the same....brain dead today I guess!  :o 2 different people.

Offline Cooper28

« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2017, 12:24:48 AM »
Okay I see, it looks like he has two dedicated customers at least. No ratings below 5 star though.

Anywhoo, I read back over my notes and still think he's a great empath. Would love to hear what others think if you try him.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2017, 02:34:52 AM »
I've bookmarked him whenever he is on, so I have discarded him entirely. He is extremely cheap.

Offline Cooper28

« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2017, 05:37:40 AM »
Well this is odd. He's online now but his cheapest listing is not available whereas the other two listings are. Still, he's reasonably cheap.

Offline johnsc75

« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2017, 04:28:27 AM »
This guy is laughable called him twice a month or two apart and first reading he says me and my poi will come together be dating commitment and in a long relationship leading towards marriage. Today he says we will be dating as communication has picked up that is the only thing I told him and also the first time just gave names and asked feelings and intention and today he says we will be dating she will introduce me to her friend next year and I will break up with her and marry her friend. Wow so not like me I laughed and hung up. During the reading he says she is young and working going to school and is stressing that's why we are not dating yet. I told him she is 39 and graduated years ago and has a MBA as well and has repeadly told me she is done with school in matter of fact that is the highest she can go for schooling in her field which she loves lol so laughable. Then he back tracked and gave me the friend and marriage thing lol too funny I wish I recorded it and could post it on here

Offline johnsc75

« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2017, 05:54:52 AM »
This is the email I get from him after

Advisor Mikey Knows would like to offer you 3 free minutes on Keen.com.

Here's your message from Mikey Knows:

YO GRAZZHOPPER, HANG IN DHERE BRA, LOVE WILL B COMING 2 YA SOON,, RELAX B MIKEY DOES KNOW OHH HE KNOWS... PEACE...coolinnocentwink

He is a joke

sodapopcharm

« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2017, 05:44:49 PM »

YO GRAZZHOPPER, HANG IN DHERE BRA, LOVE WILL B COMING 2 YA SOON,, RELAX B MIKEY DOES KNOW OHH HE KNOWS... PEACE...coolinnocentwink

He is a joke
lolol that message sounds douchey

Offline wildfox87

« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2017, 08:43:18 PM »

He is a joke
lolol that message sounds douchey

Sounds like he's on drugs, or didn't finish highschool. LOL!

WinterElf

« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2019, 05:10:44 PM »
He gave me some free mns.

He picked up on age difference betweeen POI and I and the rebound guy's ethnicity... which was very rare and specific. He was like who is the Turkish guy around you?  LOL  no way he would have picked it up .... i am of a different ethnicity also

He also know my dating pattern and his past prediction came to pass.

i didnt take him seriously at first because of the way he talks etc and is dismissive about s tuff like aww you will be okay but he dropped some real facts and picked up on my 3rd party that i have to help me forget about the POI for now.

I never talk about my rebound guy ( we are friends) and he is the first ever to pick up on him... very accurate

anything