Author Topic: People on Keen not Psychic  (Read 28161 times)

Amb

Re: People on Keen not Psychic
« Reply #45 on: June 17, 2017, 05:13:50 PM »

Your posts are the most non-sensical. We are talking about accuracy here,

Just curious: If your life went from "I was with an emotional idiot and psychics never saved me from him...to being happily married," why are you spending a Saturday afternoon on a message board bitching about how God-awful psychics are rather than enjoying your blessed life? You express a lot of anger in your posts and bitterness toward psychics you've talked to in the past. Why so angry?

Its so obvious you are a Keen reader. Get over yourself.

If the takeaway is that you think I'm complaining/angry about how psychics didn't "save me"..you are an idiot. My point is that many of you (the majority) are innacurate and can't see the bigger picture.
Why does that offend you much? Because you are the type of psychic reader I'm describing--the type that can see little details, but not the big important ones in the long term. The type that blames their wrong predictions based on "energy changing". LOL

Oh, and I post here because I enjoy psychic discussion. And a vetern needs to be here to post the reality of reading with psychics. Deal with it.
Thank you!

Amb

« Reply #46 on: June 17, 2017, 05:17:51 PM »

Oh get over your self righteous ego. Ive read your threads. You dish out a lot of advice......keen is emailing you. You have callers in your queue. We're hear to discuss psychics.  Sorry all on an iPad and quoted the wrong post. 😜

Ooooookaaaaay... And this is where I bow out of this thread because the mental illness some of you are dealing with is rearing it's ugly head.

Dish out advice? Keen e-mailing me? (Yeah, several people got that same e-mail. It was a promotion.) Callers in my queue? I don't have a queue. Are you off your meds? Where is all this coming from?

See, this is what is scary. You all blame psychics, but how in the world can any psychic do a reading for someone who is irrational and unstable...and won't take responsibility for their own actions?

You know what's even crazier than the post I quoted above? The fact that none of you have faith in psychics, you believe they are all "crap", and hold them to an unrealistic standard...yet you are all still paying them to make you feel better. You're psychic junkies with such a depth of self-loathing that you need to spend the money to have somewhere to place the blame of all your bad choices.

Haha! Self righteous know all. Bye now!

Amb

« Reply #47 on: June 17, 2017, 05:20:55 PM »
Thank you!

You are so welcome! Far be it from me from distracting you from being on the Keen Web site. Ask Fran is available right now. Time for you to give her a call!

Btw my thank you was for bstalling....bye

Offline bstalling

« Reply #48 on: June 17, 2017, 07:29:45 PM »
 I dont know what you guys are even babbling on about. All I was poininting out is that the majority of them, when it comes to ultimate outcomes and accuracy, are often wrong. Look at past threads from 2012 to see this. Most of the veterans are gone because most predictions didnt happen as stated. Only a handful of psychics were able to accurately predict the future Only a handful will get the future right for you. I dont get what it is you are defending here, you either believe that psychics can be right about the future or you don't. If you think life is just an ongoing process of LOA or whatever, great! You dont need to call a psychic ever!

I still have a few favorites that are good at only a specific few things. I can count on LadyP for insight into peoples feelings/behavior, Leanne Halyburton, as annoying as she is, has consistenly been right about more longer term predictions. No one is saying that all psychics suck and that none have ability or that we define our lives by our readings. Thats you projecting stuff into what you are reading.

If you want to make yourself crazy and wonder why a prediction didnt happen for someone or assume that they "messed something up"..well make yourself crazy and do it. For the most part, you should trust whether a person says something in their life happened or not. Sheesh.

Offline thisiscracra

« Reply #49 on: June 17, 2017, 07:30:49 PM »
my gosh you guys are all hilarious. ;D

Maddie I wish I could like this. SMH

Offline thisiscracra

« Reply #50 on: June 17, 2017, 07:35:04 PM »
I dont know what you guys are even babbling on about. All I was poininting out is that the majority of them, when it comes to ultimate outcomes and accuracy, are often wrong. Look at past threads from 2012 to see this. Most of the veterans are gone because most predictions didnt happen as stated. Only a handful of psychics were able to accurately predict the future Only a handful will get the future right for you. I dont get what it is you are defending here, you either believe that psychics can be right about the future or you don't. If you think life is just an ongoing process of LOA or whatever, great! You dont need to call a psychic ever!

I still have a few favorites that are good at only a specific few things. I can count on LadyP for insight into peoples feelings/behavior, Leanne Halyburton, as annoying as she is, has consistenly been right about more longer term predictions. No one is saying that all psychics suck and that none have ability or that we define our lives by our readings. Thats you projecting stuff into what you are reading.

If you want to make yourself crazy and wonder why a prediction didnt happen for someone or assume that they "messed something up"..well make yourself crazy and do it. For the most part, you should trust whether a person says something in their life happened or not. Sheesh.

SO about Leanne ! i got a 10 prediction reading almost a year and a half ago and JESUS like 5 already happened and 5 are more in terms of having babies and alll and I am not ready to have babies JUST YET.. she has predicted how i would be feeling certain time of year and all and boy was it spot on. I will say I have never gotten a specific question reading from her BUT the 10 prediction was pretty solid.
P.S I thought it was a BS reading when I got it and now its starting to make so much sense

Offline wildfox87

« Reply #51 on: June 17, 2017, 07:44:03 PM »
The truth is Astrik and satu is that 95 percent of readers on Keen are only seeing 30 percent of the scenario or are feeding you bullshit! And that's just the hardcore truth, sorry if you're too fucking dumb to see that...

Offline bstalling

« Reply #52 on: June 17, 2017, 07:44:15 PM »

SO about Leanne ! i got a 10 prediction reading almost a year and a half ago and JESUS like 5 already happened and 5 are more in terms of having babies and alll and I am not ready to have babies JUST YET.. she has predicted how i would be feeling certain time of year and all and boy was it spot on. I will say I have never gotten a specific question reading from her BUT the 10 prediction was pretty solid.
P.S I thought it was a BS reading when I got it and now its starting to make so much sense

At this point, I think she is one of the top readers I've used for just being realistic and seeing more bigger picture things. If I had used her when I was calling about my ex, she surely would have seen "hey babe, its not going to happen and here is why".The only annoying thing about her is when she rambles for 20 minutes. Her 10 predictions are solid when she focuses. Its a gamble asking her direct questions because she will give you a think piece, lesson.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #53 on: June 17, 2017, 07:45:33 PM »
bstalling just stop, you're having some serious comprehension issues with what people are saying.

No, you are just unbalanced and/or a reader...or just plain stupid.

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #54 on: June 17, 2017, 08:00:46 PM »
Psychic don't work differently they interpret things differently. From my experiences with all the readings, many can pick up past and present but not the future. Many can pick up what your wearing what you ate for lunch but can't predict the future. That is why so many are wrong. Nothing to do with people change things or they are mentally ill.
Excuse me, if you are a registered member and posting on this board then there is a 99.9 percent proof you are addicted to psychic readings.
Yes, we are all in the same boat here.....
In my reading with Yona the other day she stopped after 5 mins. Why? she couldn't understand what she was being shown. Reshuffled the cards twice got the same thing. She was kind enough to offer a refund or reschedule.
I must say in my experience getting general readings the reader has been most accurate. When I've asked specific questions then they tend to be wrong.
Sorry wrong is wrong. Read too many heartbreaking stories on here to know many psychic have been wrong.
If you don't like a post or agree with it move on. No need to attack someone.
Hope you all are having a wonderful weekend.
Love and light.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #55 on: June 17, 2017, 08:25:50 PM »
Psychic don't work differently they interpret things differently. From my experiences with all the readings, many can pick up past and present but not the future. Many can pick up what your wearing what you ate for lunch but can't predict the future. That is why so many are wrong. Nothing to do with people change things or they are mentally ill.
Excuse me, if you are a registered member and posting on this board then there is a 99.9 percent proof you are addicted to psychic readings.
Yes, we are all in the same boat here.....
In my reading with Yona the other day she stopped after 5 mins. Why? she couldn't understand what she was being shown. Reshuffled the cards twice got the same thing. She was kind enough to offer a refund or reschedule.
I must say in my experience getting general readings the reader has been most accurate. When I've asked specific questions then they tend to be wrong.

Sorry wrong is wrong. Read too many heartbreaking stories on here to know many psychic have been wrong.
If you don't like a post or agree with it move on. No need to attack someone.
Hope you all are having a wonderful weekend.
Love and light.

She's been doing that a lot lately. I actually stopped reading with her last year because of it. IMO, she has become less accurate as time has gone on.

Offline wildfox87

« Reply #56 on: June 17, 2017, 08:39:42 PM »
Instead of having any kind of logical discussion you've just resorted to calling people dumb lol. Just restating that psychics are 95% wrong, and then calling people dumb. You don't see how ridiculous you sound? lol. Also, if you believe 95% of psychics are only seeing 30% of the situation, WHY. ARE. YOU. CALLING. THEM? Wouldn't that be... kind of... sort of.... I dunno... stupid..?

I only have 2 readers that I call now. If a reader has a lot of positive feedback on this forum than i will give them a try. I don't go on rampages and call 10 different psychics in a week like I used to. Listen, you sound like a hopeful novice to the psychic reading world, but I can tell you after getting readings for years now on Keen none of them have unfolded in the ways that I have wanted them to. & no i am not crazy and I do not do things to "change the energy" of a reading. I am not a spontaneous person, I do not rely on the readings and I do not let them dictate my actions. I mean obviously I am skeptical of them. Come back to me when you have had over 100 readings and than you can tell me what you really think. Besides some of the readers here on Keen share notes,  the majority of them give positive predictions to make you come back. They are making a profit, it's a good gig for them... I'm not saying all psychics do this but the majority, yes!
You look at most of these psychic's profile pages and in their descriptions they make outrageous claims, like "I am 98 percent accurate". If they are making these claims then you are expecting to get this in return for the ridiculous amount of money they charge per reading. Just like when you buy a product on Amazon, if it says such and such features are included with the product than they better be included.  My point is, is that they lie and build their talent up way higher than it is, if there is any talent there to begin with....
« Last Edit: June 17, 2017, 08:50:36 PM by wildfox87 »

Offline thisiscracra

« Reply #57 on: June 17, 2017, 08:46:04 PM »
Instead of having any kind of logical discussion you've just resorted to calling people dumb lol. Just restating that psychics are 95% wrong, and then calling people dumb. You don't see how ridiculous you sound? lol. Also, if you believe 95% of psychics are only seeing 30% of the situation, WHY. ARE. YOU. CALLING. THEM? Wouldn't that be... kind of... sort of.... I dunno... stupid..?

I only have 2 readers that I call now. If a reader has a lot of positive feedback on this forum than i will give them a try. I don't go on rampages and call 10 different psychics in a week like I used to. Listen, you sound like a hopeful novice to the psychic reading world, but I can tell you after getting readings for years now on Keen none of them have unfolded in the ways that I have wanted them to. & no i am not crazy and I do not do things to "change the energy" of a reading. I am not a spontaneous person, I do not rely on the readings and I do not let them dictate my actions. I mean obviously I am skeptical of them. Come back to me when you have had over 100 readings and than you can tell me what you really think. Besides some of the readers here on Keen share notes,  the majority of them give positive predictions to make you come back. They are making a profit, it's a good gig for them... I'm not saying all psychics do this but the majority, yes!

wildfox who are your top 2? thanks

Offline wildfox87

« Reply #58 on: June 17, 2017, 08:57:27 PM »

wildfox who are your top 2? thanks

Phoenix Amore, Queen of Cups12, Lady Peresphone has been right in the past ...got an email reading from her coming soon so ill update once that arrives.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #59 on: June 17, 2017, 08:57:55 PM »

Also, how can I sabatoge something I have no control of? My ex was a damaged man child, I didnt have any control about that. And even if I did (which I don't))..How is a client supposed to know what actions are sabatoging or ruining their prediction? See how crazy it is to think that way? The reality is that I wouldnt have a future with him because he was not mature enough to be in a relationship/marriage. Thats all there was to it. 99 percent of the psychics said otherwise.

I'm talking about accuracy here. I notice a lot of you like to give psychics slack when they get things wrong. I dont know why that is. If you call someone and ask if there is a future with this person, no matter if you are stuck on him or not, they should be able to get it right. Instead, you guys like to believe its your fault that a psychic cant read you. I just dont get this. The psychic should be reliable enough to get it right. I mean, you either believe that the future can be seen or you don't. Only one was able to do it in this instance.

Blame the guy. Blame the psychics. God forbid you actually take responsibility for your participation in things and the outcomes you created.

This actually  is true and pisses me off at the same time. In my case, I was with a sociopath. I didn't know it until the relationship ended.  He promised me marriage, a life together, he remodeled my home (half done) and we were building a life together.  Yes, he drained me financially but he was paying me back and promised to do so. My fault in it? I loved him, believed in him and trusted him. After 2 years he told me he never loved me and left. Of course we had our problems as couples do.  He left,  had a woman lined up to go to and he's never paid me a dime since. I'm not blaming psychics. But I do believe that if they can see him coming back and us in a relationship, they should be able to warn me of his character or what might happen.

Unless you've been taken by a sociopath, you have NO room to judge anyone.  Please tell me what fault is it of mine, that he's a sociopath? Maybe i didn't see the signs? Hmmmm yeah, no one does.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2017, 09:00:42 PM by Baypark1 »

anything