Author Topic: People on Keen not Psychic  (Read 28111 times)

Offline bstalling

Re: People on Keen not Psychic
« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2017, 03:46:00 AM »
Thank you. Reading these whiny people and their complaining is just pitiful. It's like reading the ex wife tales.  I think the reason for this forum has gotten lost because these people expect miracles every time and with every reading and with every caller. Who do you think these people are--God? No, they are people who have the ability to see things you don't, but not everything. Another thing I have been reading is that most of you don't know the differences between them. Mediums connect with the dead. Clairvoyants see things. Clairaudiants hear things. Tarot readers read tarot cards. You don't call a tarot reader to connect with a deceased relative. You don't call a psychic to read tarot cards and expect good results. Learn more about what you people are talking about before you decide to make damaging comments. You sound dumb. It's called research, people. That's the problem with the internet, anyone can get on here and put up the wrong information.

LOL I missed all these posts from Mystical Moon Shadow...opps, I mean "Happy". Why do readers come on here pretending to be clients and dismissing our experiences? A lot of you psychics can't deliver even 10 percent of what you claim you can. Deal with it. As to the bolded, anyone can get on Keen and claim to be psychic.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2017, 05:03:24 AM »
I completely agree based on my time spent reading here that most of you don't even understand how psychics work. My favorite one always uses this analogy.. if she sees me talking towards the ocean she can then predict i'm going to walk into the water. But if I at the last minute change my mind and choose to turn left, that changes the prediction. If she sees you on a path to get back together with your ex and then you call him up and annoy the fuck out of him or punch him in the face or whatever, obviously then you changed your path. They aren't looking at the FUTURE, because that hasn't happened yet. They're looking at your energy and sensing what PATH you're headed towards. That doesn't mean it's in stone. Also, law of attraction is always in effect no matter whether you believe in it or not, and that's honestly arguably the biggest factor in your predictions. I've watched the effects that I play on my future predictions based on my thoughts and vibration. So while I do believe that many on Keen are scammers, and many on keen have less ability, and that some exploit their ability outside it's own reach... there's just no way a bunch of ppl are really good guessers and everyone is fake. So yeah, Keen isn't probably the best place to find the right psychic for you, as my best reader (and the one who i've been reading with and learning about loa and watching how the readings and paths work would never be caught dead on keen no pun intended. So my totally unsolicited advice from someone who no one knows and hasn't been posting long, put your money towards either the ones on keen that have a high percentage of working for you or research a respectable professional one online, rather than scattering your money all over keen trying new ones. If you can find a good one that has been proven to work for you, you can save money by just reading with them every so often and then believing inbetween reads. Just my 2c. I'm in the initial phase of trying keen ones as a backup to my fav because a) i don't like to annoy her with too many reads and b) I have noticed different ppl see different details. So far there's a few on keen that i think are working out. So if you take anything from this rambling, it's definitely look into Law of Attraction in regards to making your predictions manifest.

The problem with them is that they all say that they work differently. There is no one way that psychics work, just look at all of the different styles on here. And can you really blame the client of just about 90 percent of predictions dont come to pass? If this is the case, they should put that they are just basically guessing on their profiles and don't really know left from right. Clients call with the expectation that they know the future...if they dont really know the future, that is false advertising. Some things clearly are set in stone or they wouldnt come to pass. And I'm not talking about things you can just "change because of free will"...I think this free will thing is a crock as well because we could just be able to just free will ourselves to whateve rlife we want.

I have had good readings with excellent insight and predictions that actually happen. These psychics exist, but there are far too few of them. The majority of psychics are just not very good at what they say they can do.

LOA this LOA that...no one has a set guide about how to get this LOA to work. Its annoying at this point and I hate the way its bandied about as a solution to peoples problems.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2017, 05:25:04 AM »
I'm just saying, most of these are theories...none of it really proven. And with different readers saying different things about how they work, there IS not one set way of how psychics work...

Moreso, there is no standard level of service a client can expect when trying any reader, not just those on Keen.

My post wasn't "against you"...just pointing out some things.  Nor am I bitter (?)...My point is that about 80 percent of those out there suck in terms of providing a quality service to clients. And I'm talking about the real ones that have some sort of gift, not just the scammers/liars. Very few are consistent, reliable, and professional. I mean, just look at MMS coming up and pretending to be a client, yet subtley trashing clients that have had less than ideal experiences with readers of her type.

ETA: OK, you are a reader. And no, this board does not need moderation. It was a board for clients to post reviews of their experiences. Its considered a Yelp for psychics. You and your collegues need to accept  that is what this board is.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2017, 05:27:49 AM by bstalling »

Offline bstalling

« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2017, 05:52:17 AM »
You said a few posts up that you are a reader

But whatever, I'm done ... not getting your defensive tone

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #19 on: June 16, 2017, 06:08:06 AM »
I mean, i've seen threads where several people have said that they've had the psychic validate things or have had predictions happen, and someone will come on the thread and say she was completely wrong for me, she's fake. It's way out of hand on this board. And as a reader but new poster, i have to say it's incredibly annoying to click on an advisor's name and have to weed  through 50 comments of bickering or off topic crap to get to the 5 comments about accuracy. And additionally, i've had several private messages since i started talking on here saying positive things about their stories and experiences that they don't want to post in a reply because they'll just get attacked. This forum is in desperate need of an active admin.

Just try the reader if their profile speaks to you regardless of what people say. You will not like every reader’s style, delivery, approach, how they talk, their media tools, etc. since not all sizes fit everyone the same way. If you never see a review on a reader, will you never try them based on that? You’ll just have to try a reader for yourself to see how it pans out anyway. I don’t understand your multiple rants about a moderator….there isn’t one, there won’t be one, there hardly was ever one to begin with. This forum is not mandatory.

Offline Exposed

« Reply #20 on: June 16, 2017, 12:05:15 PM »
I mean lol, are you even reading my posts? I'm literally saying Keen isn't a good source of psychics and that this board should be used to review psychics (LIKE YELP) instead of posting dumb shit that isn't a good or a bad review of the particular psychic. I dunno how you think Yelp works, lol. You keep managing to view all my replies as some pro psychic anti this board thing, instead of realizing what i'm saying. Hence why you seem real bitter, and defensive. My point  isn't even that different than your points regarding the accuracy of psychics. So i'm pretty done here.

People write paid reviews on Yelp, and it has been a problem for quite a while. With psychics you meet face-to-face, they create even more issues, like fear tactics, fraud and manipulation. There are stories around the web of people who have been conned out of thousands of dollars.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #21 on: June 16, 2017, 03:07:48 PM »
Like YELP?
They are one of the biggest fraud companies on the planet, as if all their reviews are legit. Are you even saying that with a straight face?
Recently they posted their policy that they don't pay people and that reviews aren't removed (such total bullshit).
If you have a business, and you pay Yelp, you can have your bad review removed, although Yelp claims otherwise. They are lying with their big toothy-money-making-grin.

I've known people this has happened to, business owners and I know my reviews have been removed, so I'm glad I no longer have an account there.
It's the same with Angie's List as well.

Don't take my word at all, just do your own investigation.

Offline Exposed

« Reply #22 on: June 16, 2017, 04:23:11 PM »
No, i'm sarcastically saying "like yelp" because that person talking earlier said "like yelp".

ETA: they said this board is the yelp for psychics and "me and my colleagues" need to just accept that.

Yes, this site is a good resource.

Offline knel27

« Reply #23 on: June 16, 2017, 04:25:04 PM »
I mean, i've seen threads where several people have said that they've had the psychic validate things or have had predictions happen, and someone will come on the thread and say she was completely wrong for me, she's fake. It's way out of hand on this board. And as a reader but new poster, i have to say it's incredibly annoying to click on an advisor's name and have to weed  through 50 comments of bickering or off topic crap to get to the 5 comments about accuracy. And additionally, i've had several private messages since i started talking on here saying positive things about their stories and experiences that they don't want to post in a reply because they'll just get attacked. This forum is in desperate need of an active admin.

I really appreciate this post. I am fairly new to this forum, and have noticed its very difficult to sift through a thread to figure out how predictions are working out for people. As soon as someone has something positive to say about a reader, someone else gets very bitter their predictions are not panning out and posts something negative. I get everyone is entitled to share their experience, but a lot of the posts are people complaining and getting off track. I simply just want to see whether or not a prediction happened or didn't happen, not all the rest of the nonsense that goes on. And I totally agree, I've also had people private message to share positive news because they're afraid they will get verbally attacked on this site....its kind of sad. I think a lot of predictions are happening for people and its going under the radar because of this. It could also be mentioned that there are some people that used to post regularly and don't come on as much...yes maybe they gave up on their predictions and things aren't working out.....OR just MAYBE there predictions ARE working out and they are with their POI and feel no need to come on here anymore. I know when I was with my POI last year or 2 years ago, I hardly ever went on keen and wasn't on this forum, because I was happy and didn't care about this stuff.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #24 on: June 16, 2017, 04:30:31 PM »
I dont understand this hoopla about being afraid to share. If a psychic gave you a correct prediction, you can post on the board and say that. Just don't think that psychic will be right for any other poster as well. This is where the problems arise...when you've had a good experience with one psychic and you expect that other clients get the same experience. For the most part, even the good psychics can really fail to deliver for some percentage of their clients. Most threads have mixed reviews to prove it.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #25 on: June 16, 2017, 04:45:05 PM »
it's a review board, but people get emotional because SO many have had predictions not come to pass, opposite happens, etc....very hard to accept and be ok with when your heart is involved.

the key to readings and to just use it as guidance NOT as something to totally rely on...and if you find one or two readers that work for you where you actually see things happen, then consider yourself lucky lol.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #26 on: June 16, 2017, 05:34:13 PM »
You dont have to reply if you dont understand, ATS. I was speaking generally...good riddance.

Offline knel27

« Reply #27 on: June 16, 2017, 05:44:33 PM »
I agree! This is a review board. I have had predictions come true from psychics mentioned on this board, whom have been a miss for other people and vice versa.  It's just the way it is. Sometimes you click and you connect on that level where as some other people may not. I'm thankful for this forum because I may have otherwise not have found these readers on Keen. I just think we should just honor the purpose of this board and not bash each other (as it doesn't get anyone anywhere) and just stick with our recommendations and be respectful of others
Experiences. Those are my two cents  ;)

YES, love this!!!  8)

Amb

« Reply #28 on: June 16, 2017, 08:11:00 PM »

I really appreciate this post. I am fairly new to this forum, and have noticed its very difficult to sift through a thread to figure out how predictions are working out for people. As soon as someone has something positive to say about a reader, someone else gets very bitter their predictions are not panning out and posts something negative. I get everyone is entitled to share their experience, but a lot of the posts are people complaining and getting off track. I simply just want to see whether or not a prediction happened or didn't happen, not all the rest of the nonsense that goes on. And I totally agree, I've also had people private message to share positive news because they're afraid they will get verbally attacked on this site....its kind of sad. I think a lot of predictions are happening for people and its going under the radar because of this. It could also be mentioned that there are some people that used to post regularly and don't come on as much...yes maybe they gave up on their predictions and things aren't working out.....OR just MAYBE there predictions ARE working out and they are with their POI and feel no need to come on here anymore. I know when I was with my POI last year or 2 years ago, I hardly ever went on keen and wasn't on this forum, because I was happy and didn't care about this stuff

I don't think people are necessarily afraid to post positive or negative readings and outcomes for fear of being verbally attacked. Everything posted on the forum is open to public view. Many times we prefer to keep our successes private to forum members who participate. I remember when a reader's queue was bombarded for over a week after a positive review was posted, hence many people choose to offer information via PM.

Offline Exposed

« Reply #29 on: June 16, 2017, 08:25:09 PM »
Exactly. Someone gets it. It's just too much shitting all over other people who have chosen to use psychics and are trying to figure out who is good. This board could be uber useful but it's not.
Can you say that it's useful to a greater degree, at least?