Author Topic: People on Keen not Psychic  (Read 28115 times)

Offline HornetKick

People on Keen not Psychic
« on: May 13, 2017, 06:29:23 PM »
I saw this one looking for another reader and the category she is under is flirting. I was like what? She claims to be intuitive, but basically you're paying her $1.50 just to be your phone friend. I saw this note on the bottom of her profile: Keen does not permit sexual conversation. Please keep that mind when calling.

Keen hires anyone: https://www.keen.com/AlexisAmore

Offline Sooshi

Re: People on Keen not Psychic
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2017, 06:34:21 PM »
Way back when keen first started, it wasn't a psychics website. It was a general advice website you could call for advice about just about anything, like home repairs, legal advice, computer repair. They also had adult chat line services on there. But they bought out another website that was psychic chat lines, and quickly found they made the most money off of those, and eventually became a psychic advice platform. You'll still find a few old profiles on there for other services now and then. 

Offline glamgal

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2017, 04:16:36 AM »
I saw this one looking for another reader and the category she is under is flirting. I was like what? She claims to be intuitive, but basically you're paying her $1.50 just to be your phone friend. I saw this note on the bottom of her profile: Keen does not permit sexual conversation. Please keep that mind when calling.

Sexual conversation disclaimer made me spit my water out. That shit is hilarious. Call for some predictions and then start talking dirty.....said no one ever....lol.

Offline glamgal

« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2017, 04:21:43 AM »
I think it makes mention that she offers some flirting-like I am not that much of a loser that I will pay a stranger by the minute to flirt on the phone. I am seriously LMAO about this profile. Thanks for posting this  ;D :D 8)

Offline njlady

« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2017, 10:58:28 AM »

Sexual conversation disclaimer made me spit my water out. That shit is hilarious. Call for some predictions and then start talking dirty.....said no one ever....lol.

She wasn't in a psychic category.  She was in the Straight Female / Flirting category.  Years ago you could call Keen for tax advice, pre-recorded celebrity updates from the person themselves,  phone friends, dog trainers, practically anything under the sun.

Offline FaithnTrust

« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2017, 04:41:43 PM »
The accuracy rate and feedback on this forum should confirm any doubt that keen readers are actually psychic.

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2017, 11:40:57 AM »
The accuracy rate and feedback on this forum should confirm any doubt that keen readers are actually psychic.

Yeah I'm definitely going to say the majority of psychic readers on any psychic website are NOT psychic.

Offline JasonSharpe

« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2017, 08:23:23 PM »
i found two to three good ones online that have abilities to give messages that are really what u need to know on keen and one was in person at a book shop 1x

readings are just a tool there is a ton of things u can do to make your life better and getting repeat readings isnt one of them people have bad xperiences because they arent getting that thru their head that readers are real people no one knows it all and i figured that out the hard way personally if someone doesnt connect dont keep calling them or xpect to hear things being exactly

i see people saying their reading wuz bad because the reader didnt get a detail right with situations like this "  well this reader said that i wuld have a great nite next fri nite and go eat seafood wit my girl" and that didnt happen so this psychic lied bad reviews horrible liar ...... well if u look into it more the dude goes and decides to drink beers with guys after work on fri and take a 3 hour nap and misses the girls calls and doesnt have a good night or go out  wit the girl cuz he chose to do the wrong thing. thats how things can change in readings.  its life and about choices

a lesson that frees u from depending on psychics and it was my lesson and im happy now

Offline Happy

« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2017, 01:48:35 PM »
Thank you. Reading these whiny people and their complaining is just pitiful. It's like reading the ex wife tales.  I think the reason for this forum has gotten lost because these people expect miracles every time and with every reading and with every caller. Who do you think these people are--God? No, they are people who have the ability to see things you don't, but not everything. Another thing I have been reading is that most of you don't know the differences between them. Mediums connect with the dead. Clairvoyants see things. Clairaudiants hear things. Tarot readers read tarot cards. You don't call a tarot reader to connect with a deceased relative. You don't call a psychic to read tarot cards and expect good results. Learn more about what you people are talking about before you decide to make damaging comments. You sound dumb. It's called research, people. That's the problem with the internet, anyone can get on here and put up the wrong information.

Offline Love-33

« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2017, 02:04:44 PM »
Who do you think these people are--God? No, they are people who have the ability to see things you don't, but not everything.

LOL. In this case, they should say it when they can't see something rather than feeding BS and lies don't you think so? If they were that ethical. Or perhaps in a case where they just see something completely off,  do they THINK and believe they see correctly? So weird.

Ps: im talking about actual real BS here. Such as: sweetie he is not with the girl anymore I see it very clearly or he is currently ending it.
A week later: seeing the two people in question together and happily in love.
Conclusion: the "psychic" didn't connect? WRONG! Otherwise she/he would have said it! Truth is, they lie and hope to be right, as simple as that!
« Last Edit: May 23, 2017, 02:26:05 PM by Love-33 »

Offline Happy

« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2017, 03:29:12 PM »
There are some who lie, yes. That is part of the human condition. What people have to see is that some people will call a psychic to ask a question and when they don't hear the answer they are looking for, they keep calling thirty other psychics until they get that answer. Then when that does not happen they bash the psychic. Or if one psychic says something different than the others that they don't like then they bash the psychic. The only way a forum like this will work, like with any other forum, is if the caller is free of any involvement. No one on this site fits that bill, not even me. I say this because some psychics work well for some but not for others. Some of us have up natural blocks so they can't be read, some lie about the real situation that is going on, some enter the reading so jaded that the energy they carry is just a mess and all of those things can cause a false reading. It's not always that they are lying. It seems as most of the people on here are jaded and are not fully prepared to have a reading. There are some really serious readers who will cleanse the caller before the reading. That's one reason I wouldn't take a forum like this seriously. So many people on here, not all, but a lot have some serious damage which would have to be addressed before a good reading could be done for them. For this reason I say that any reader who has been consistently right is not just a good reader, they are great.

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2017, 03:49:49 PM »
Thank you so much... I'm a damaged person and shouldn't be calling psychics? Really and you I guess only call moon shadow!!! Strange? A bit condescending don't you think. Don't take this board seriously!! Then why are you on it posting???

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2017, 09:36:28 PM »
Good god this thread went off track. It went from being about NON-psychic listings to bitching about the psychics not being psychic.
 ???

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #13 on: May 24, 2017, 09:57:28 PM »
Good god this thread went off track. It went from being about NON-psychic listings to bitching about the psychics not being psychic.
 ???

Sounds like the exact same things tbh.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #14 on: May 25, 2017, 03:09:08 AM »
Thank you so much... I'm a damaged person and shouldn't be calling psychics? Really and you I guess only call moon shadow!!! Strange? A bit condescending don't you think. Don't take this board seriously!! Then why are you on it posting???
[/quote

LOL  Seems a little strange that all the HAPPY posts are about Mystical Moon Shadow and very detailed and personal actually.  Very good point, if you shouldn't take this board seriously, why be here?  I've read with Moon Shadow and not ONE thing ever happened.   Plus with the price change fluctuating all the time completely turned me off to her.   

anything