Author Topic: The Female Mind  (Read 2018 times)

Offline maroonlight

The Female Mind
« on: May 12, 2017, 09:28:36 PM »
Let me just say this, as a woman myself, and knowing that the majority of users on this website/psychic callers are women, I am going to make this point:

We have a great weakness regarding dating and relationships. That is the act of NOT letting go.

From what I've heard, men are more successful in dating than we are because they simply move on with their lives faster. Women tend to obsess, fantasize, hang on, and call psychics. We wait around and put our lives on hold for what we think is that one special person, when in fact if we opened our minds to it sooner than later, we would be able to move on and find a new "POI," perhaps one that there is no need for calling psychics for because they are not driving us crazy with mixed signals, rejection, and third parties.

That being said, those who are working as psychic readers have found a great way to benefit and profit from women's insecurities and emotional attachments. It is truly sad to see those who especially know fully well they do not possess psychic ability, and are purely just telling you what you want to hear, do what they are doing and still be able to go to sleep at night not feeling the shame and guilt that they should feel for giving so much false hope.

Offline HornetKick

Re: The Female Mind
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2017, 01:10:06 AM »
K. Hold on a sec. For the most part in most areas, women tend to outnumber men, so a man can jump ship and be with someone else and never address those previous emotions that come with a bad breakup or things not working out. Men tend to suppress their emotions easier and not deal with that shit. Of course more women are calling psychics, we are the gene pool keeping the species (both male/females) going, so to speak.

The best way to get over someone is to get under someone else and men have learned to do this way quicker and easier than women, being the emotionless, blockheads that they are, and men are just as weak regarding dating and relationships. Because men are linear thinkers, they are also less likely to believe in things outside of what they can touch and see. Men are also more likely to kill a woman when she wants to leave moreso than letting go.

I honestly don't know how women are more prone to getting the 'not letting go' speech than men. It's not females with all the issues. We are not the problem. Sorry, I'm not buying it. Perhaps I have misunderstood what you're saying, but I disagree, unless of course if you're talking about crappy psychics...so yeah. okay then.

Offline maroonlight

Re: The Female Mind
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2017, 04:26:13 AM »
K. Hold on a sec. For the most part in most areas, women tend to outnumber men, so a man can jump ship and be with someone else and never address those previous emotions that come with a bad breakup or things not working out. Men tend to suppress their emotions easier and not deal with that shit. Of course more women are calling psychics, we are the gene pool keeping the species (both male/females) going, so to speak.

The best way to get over someone is to get under someone else and men have learned to do this way quicker and easier than women, being the emotionless, blockheads that they are, and men are just as weak regarding dating and relationships. Because men are linear thinkers, they are also less likely to believe in things outside of what they can touch and see. Men are also more likely to kill a woman when she wants to leave moreso than letting go.

I honestly don't know how women are more prone to getting the 'not letting go' speech than men. It's not females with all the issues. We are not the problem. Sorry, I'm not buying it. Perhaps I have misunderstood what you're saying, but I disagree, unless of course if you're talking about crappy psychics...so yeah. okay then.

I wouldn't necessarily say women outnumber men, especially with online dating, it's not hard to meet new people.

That is the point I was trying to make. Men are much quicker to move on to the next one than women are, and instead women will wait weeks, months, and sometimes years for the person they want to come around, and the psychics string them along and encourage them to do just that. I am guilty of it myself. It is a vicious cycle. Logically if a person wants to be in your life then they will be in it, but sometimes people do warm up and come around. It still seems foolish to put your life on hold for them, and it's all a matter of letting go.

anything