Author Topic: Delaruth  (Read 2316 times)

Offline truthseeker87

Delaruth
« on: May 12, 2017, 01:29:39 AM »
Just wanted to say I just had a reading with Ruth. First thing she picked up about my ex is that he is moving a distance away from me. Yep, within the next couple months. She did that without even needing his name. He has a new gf he's moving with. Ruth told me he isn't happy, I know he is miserable. I gotta talk to the dude as we have children together. She told me her guides told me the gf is not pretty. True. She is actually very unattractive. Nailed her personality to a T. Saaid she is overbearing and loud. THe thing that keeps him around is the sex. Yep, he brags to his buddies about it. THe last thing she said to me was to stop calling so many readers. Pick one or two good ones. Is there any way she could know I have been on keen literally all day?? lol I need to stop. I decided I am taking a break. Anyway, interesting she was so accurate with all of this and she is so sweet. Anyone else have experience with Ruth to share?

stargazer

Re: Delaruth
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2017, 02:18:29 AM »
I have read with her in the past and she was completely off. Glad you had a good experience with her.

Offline Dnj1984

Re: Delaruth
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2017, 08:03:30 PM »
Is this the same reader known as Maharret? Or Somerville that..
If so she was terrible.

anything