Author Topic: Trinity's Revelations  (Read 10636 times)

Offline Shayalay

Trinity's Revelations
« on: May 07, 2017, 01:10:43 AM »
Anybody ever read with her?

Offline lostsoul209

Re: Trinity's Revelations
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2017, 01:15:43 AM »
I did she was spot on with my feeling for my poi.

Offline britbrat

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2017, 01:16:19 AM »
All I can say is I really didn't like her. In my experience she had no psychic ability whatsoever and she purposely tries to waste time.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2017, 03:30:54 PM »
I've read with her several times over the years. She can be really accurate and get things nobody else does, good and bad. She's better with events, is not good with emotions at all. In fact, she was right about one bad thing she predicted and Lady Persephone wasn't. She used to be $2.50 but since she hiked her rate to around $4, I don't talk to her very often because at that price I want somebody better all-around. She is also one of the ones better with timing; I can have five readers tell me something is imminent but if she disagrees, she's always right.

Agree she sometimes tries to waste time with too much chatter and repeating herself, and sometimes conjecture. I hate when they do that, I always interrupt with another question. Just wondered if anybody else had similar experience with her predictions.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2017, 10:59:18 PM »
Just had a major prediction of hers happen, with correct date and time! I'm flabbergasted.

Amb

« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2017, 11:17:42 PM »
That's great Shayalay!! Congrats!

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2017, 11:36:44 PM »
Thanks, both of you! :) She was on when I posted this but I see she's off now. She's been on a good bit lately, just keep checking.

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2017, 11:44:07 PM »
Congrats...

Offline kumamon

« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2017, 11:54:20 PM »
Just had a major prediction of hers happen, with correct date and time! I'm flabbergasted.

Congrats!!!

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2017, 12:41:26 AM »
who has been the most accurate for you in terms of timing and outcome Shay?

Maddie, PM'ing you. My most accurate is hard enough to read with now, lol.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2017, 12:54:23 AM »
Thanks, everybody! :)

stargazer

« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2017, 03:02:56 AM »
 She's online and available now for those who want to try her

Offline britbrat

« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2017, 05:46:56 AM »
grats, I just wanted to say that i got blocked by her before ever talking to her when i was in her line. So maybe not taking new clients? Hope she reads this board and unblocks me, i'd try her out.

Consider yourself lucky. She needs too much info to connect.

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2017, 04:43:43 PM »
I read with her this weekend... prediction pending. She was fast.. and did ask a few questions but I didn't feel like she was "digging".
She also read my relationship like it was new.. I had to tell her umm we're several years in BUT in her defense we are reconciling after a several months "break" so maybe we appear new. Lol
She was also confident in her reading. I like that.. she didn't really give me time frames but gave one solid prediction I hope happens! We'll see. Phoenyx Amore has been my go to lately though... they have similar reading styles.

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #14 on: July 31, 2017, 12:00:28 AM »
Ok tried reading with her a month later...for a follow up. Wildly different. Lol like she was reading a totally different relationship and said I'd be in a love triangle (in love with 3 men by the end of the year) lol definitely not even my personality. I barely have time for one man. I'm going to chop this up as a "we just didn't connect" she started talking this time and never stopped 4 minutes in. I think I'll ask for a refund. Lol

anything